Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just want to say good luck to all.  I am testing on 15th Feb having had three embryos transferred yesterday.

Bless xxx

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nubly,

Welcome to the wait! 3 embies! :eek:  How fanastic.  Is this your first try? I hope the waiting goes quickly for you. 

Bex  x

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Bex

This is my second embryo transfer.  The first one was 3 embryos also but a negative outcome.  I am 41 and they keep chaning the age rules on how many can go back, so yes now I am playing the waiting game.  Whoever said there is only 24 hours in a day obviously lied.

Kate xx

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Ηι Nubly !!! :)

I just want to wish u Good luck!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes ^fairydust^
Stella

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
im due to test on the 17th.hope its good news to everyone.had 2 put back yesterday. ;D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Tweetie - how are you feeling today?  It is such a long wait isnt it.  I finally left the house today after 4 days, but even in the real world (these 2 weeks make me feel like I am on my own planet!) the time goes so slow.  Hope you are bearing up well.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi

I had 2 blasts put back yesterday, so also testing on the 15th, which is my mums birthday, dont know how I'm gonna stop myself testing before then.

Hope you are all ok, know what you mean about being such a long wait, I am analysing every little twinge and willing these embryos to implant.

love and hugs
sal

·
Registered
54 Posts
congrats i am in the 2 week wait, i had 3 put back last Thursday. so my test is on 16th, was wondering how u were feeling, i feel bloated and a littel campy  ??? good luck and look forward to hearing from you

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Dianeh I dont feel so much bloated but my stomach is still pretty swollen from the pregnyl.  I had a bleed last night and totally freaked out convincing myself that it was all over, but the Dr today has gone a little way in reassuring me that this still could still happen.  So I am having a little difficulty typing with my fingers crossed - LOL

Mines was a frozen embryo transfer with drugs.  How about you?  I trully hope that this is your time and that it goes swiftly for you.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Hi Nubly !!! :)

When I started the injections-Arvecap (its the same as Gonal) I had bleeding for 5-6 days!!
Finally the bleeding stopped and I had my retrieval on time.
I was very disappointed when I first saw the blood but my doctor told me that can happen cause of the drugs!!!
U dont have to worry!!!
That cant affect the result of the FET!!!

Best wishes to u and your DH ^fairydust^
Stella 

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nubly said:
Hi Dianeh I dont feel so much bloated but my stomach is still pretty swollen from the pregnyl. I had a bleed last night and totally freaked out convincing myself that it was all over, but the Dr today has gone a little way in reassuring me that this still could still happen. So I am having a little difficulty typing with my fingers crossed - LOL

Mines was a frozen embryo transfer with drugs. How about you? I trully hope that this is your time and that it goes swiftly for you.
god really going nut now my e2 level is high again, have already had to go on a drip to bring it down, making me very sore and tierd, how are you doing? your half way now..Di :) ^goodluck^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thinkpositive - thank you for your comments.  I am trying each day to be stronger and only one week till test day!! The thing that is still worrying me is this bleed, it has happened for the past two nights each time at 8pm, and then it stops.  I am baffled!  I am thinking tonight of using my cyclogest earlier and see if this makes a difference.

Oh dianeh please have lots of rest.  Poor you on a drip.  I really hope you feel better soon.  Today (so far) am having a good day and I wish some of this for you too.  Half way through.  We will soon be there diane.  Are you going to test early or wait for Wednesday?  I dont know what to do , perhaps wait really.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nubly said:
Thinkpositive - thank you for your comments. I am trying each day to be stronger and only one week till test day!! The thing that is still worrying me is this bleed, it has happened for the past two nights each time at 8pm, and then it stops. I am baffled! I am thinking tonight of using my cyclogest earlier and see if this makes a difference.

Oh dianeh please have lots of rest. Poor you on a drip. I really hope you feel better soon. Today (so far) am having a good day and I wish some of this for you too. Half way through. We will soon be there diane. Are you going to test early or wait for Wednesday? I dont know what to do , perhaps wait really.
:)hope you had a good night and had no bleed you were in my thourghts...... bloating was bad last night and having a blood rest thursday to see whats going on, i am not gonna test untill wednesday, i live in singapore so guess i will be the first to know everything crossed.. time is so slow, just bear with the time thing ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^luv di

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Diane - You sound a lot better today.  I am having a fed up one.  I bled again today and am thinking complete negative thoughts.  I dont know what is happening its not like a complete period its like for a show only then it goes.  Sorry I am rambling.

Take care love kate xx

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Nubly, hope you don't mind me butting in - just trying to give you some friendly support - my very best friend conceived on her 4th icsi and had light bleeding/spotting all the way through her pregnancy - perfect, beautiful and very healthy daughter!  Try your hardest not to worry! (Easy for me to say!)
Everyone is keeping fingers crossed for you!
Best wishes
Jess

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jess - thank you.  It is comments like yours that keep us in hope.  I am much better now having stuffed my face with jelly beans (a real cure for negativity in my book).  I am feeling more positive this evening and am so glad you told me about your friend.  Are you having more treatment soon?

Kate xx

·
Registered
54 Posts
:) dont worry to much, i dont think any of us find this easy, i know i am not at 5.50 yesterday had to go on a drip again the bloating was so bad i had a job to breath, but feeling a bit bitter this morning,  ;D thinks can only get better, aqnd just remember were doing this because it will work one day... fingers crossed and your in my prayers.6 days to go

Love Di

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Hi  Dianeh,Nubly!!!

When I was feeling really anxious and stressed I was singing!!! It worked for me cause afterwards I was feeling much better!!!! :)
Try to do things that you love, a stew, read I nice book try to keep your mind busy!!!

fingers crossed for u.. ^2ww^!!!
Warm wishes
Stella

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi Di and Stella

Aw poor Di on the drip again  :(  I hope you are off it soon.  I still have the on off bleed.  I really dont think that its my normal period as my boobs are aching and normally that goes with the flow.  If you catch me.  :p  I am trying to laugh now for the rest of this week (either that or I have finally flipped my lid).  Speak soon and get rest love.  Take care and bless you.

Stella - You are so right so today I took myself off to the afternoon showing of Million Dollar Baby - I think there was some hidden agenda there!  Now I am keeping busy and listening to music and I can now count the days left to test on one hand.  The things we do to make time fly LOL.  Thanks Stella for your support through this.  Love Kate xxx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts