Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
anyone testing around April 7th
first icsi cycle only one lonley Embie transfered but staying hopeful ^reiki^ ^reiki^
              luv sharon :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi

I am testing on 7th April, third attemp at IUI.  Hope everything goes well for you and fingers crossed.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi Sharon,

I do a blood test on 04.04.05, and HPT on 06.06.05.  I must admit the last cycle I broke down after having my blood test, as I knew I was a step closer to results.  Emotions get to me at the most unusual times.

Lots of  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Nx

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi girls
well day 3 into 2ww already feeling negative still having cramping which i believe is normal went shopping yesterday and went abit light headed and sick is that normal ???
feel tired as well is anyone else having similar symptoms ???
              luv sharon

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi,
I'm due to test on 8th April. so far so good, had ET yesterday and didn't take to the sofa like before. we have friends coming up this afternoon from Kent so we're going for a meal tonight which should be relaxing.
I've had cramps but not sure if they from cyclogest too, they feel like a cross between period pains and upset stomach.
I'm back to work on Wednesday and just count down the days, i do feel a lot calmer than on previous cycles.
Good luck to you all
Becky xx

·
Registered
81 Posts
well were officially on our  ^2ww^ hopefully 3rd time lucky I'm thinking  ^reiki^ this cycle as we had very good follicles compared to last go and DH  ^sperm^ was very good .we test on the 8th 5 days b4 my bday so hopefully it will b good news  so i can have the best bday present fingers crossed for a long  ^2ww^ good luck to everybody else testing round then

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi all,

Am new here and have finally made it to the 2ww.  Had ET yesterday, due to test on 8th April.  Only 1 embie so fingers crossed.  Am feeling quite calm at the moment, hoping to stay that way over the next 2 weeks!!  ^reiki^ to all!

Angie

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hi, :)

I also test on the 7th April, had 2 grade 1's both 8 cells transfered on the 24th March. :) Have 6 frosties too, grade 1's, :) (out of 23 eggs). Its our 2nd ICSI, I have PCOS and we have mf too. I also got slght OHSS but not as painfull as the first time, I'm much better now.

We are so pleased with our results as on our 1st ICSI we got only grade 2's of not such good quality (had 27 eggs.....non to freeze). & a -ve:(

This time round we were on lots of vits, and during stimm's I took eskimo-3 omega fish oils, and whey protien drinks, and niether of us had any dairy during stimm's too. I am convinced something made all the difference, the only thing is not sure which, or if it was a mixture if them all! ;D

I have syptoms from the cyclogest, sore boob's, crampy and upset tummy! and feeling sick or giddy if I stand or sit up to quick.  Last time I would think maybe these are good signs, but this time I know its the dreaded cyclogest, and I'm sure its far too early to have pregnancy signs, so i feel alot more relaxed with it all. ;)

I did post on here a few times on my first go, I will try to post more often this time as it is so nice having the support. ;)

I am joined to another board like this too, they are a god send! :)

Love Poppins x

·
Registered
37 Posts
HI, yes i'm testing 7th too. AF is due on 5th though. Were you or anyone else told to wait 16 instead of 14 days? This is my first 2ww after IUI so i'm learning something new every day. First cycle was cancelled. I.ve found this site brilliant. Its answered all those little questions i've had. Best of luck to everybody and hope you all and me get BFP's!!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi lily
they told me to wait 15 days but feel really negative having AF symptons i know you can get cramping and still be pg but its the headaches i always get them when AF is on its way :mad:
are you feeling ok ???
                  luv sharon

·
Registered
81 Posts
Our test day is on the  the 8th but I'm Feeling so negative i cant help it ever twinge I'm saying to my DH my  ^witch^ is starting i do try to b  ^reiki^ its so hard though u no when u have been trying for so long u just want somebody to say its going to work ( if only ) . anyway i just need to go and have a good sleep i think  ^reiki^ if only I could its our 3rd go so we really want it to work ;) it so hard as one of my sisters is due in 4wks 2nd baby i am happy for her though

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Aggy, I'm not too bad but the wait is driving me insane. I got really edgy lastnight but had a good sleep and feel a bit better today. I've just read that the queasy feeling can be a build up of hormones and you should drink loads of water. But i've also read that you shouldn't eat chocolate on 2ww. We've just had easter and i ate loads in a kinda feeling sorry for myself way so we're talking LOADS!!! Anybody know why you shouldn't? The AF like pains are coming and going, def not as bad as just after IUI, so not sure if thats a good or bad thing. I would get headaches a lot but not all the time when AF is due but its the stress of it all as well Aggy. Keep thinking positive. Let me know how your getting on?  ^fairydust^Does anybody have a list of some kind of the do's and don'ts after IUI?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.