Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies,

I'm Day 8 after ET and had 2 nice quality embies popped back in on 9th May. The inevitable hell of 2ww has been getting the better of me and this morning I caved in to testing.....and it was negative. I am just looking for some hope that I may still get a positive in a few days.....has anyone had this experience.

Love Pink Tulip

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Hi Pink Tulip,

I haven`t done an early test before as didn`t have the guts to ;) but just wanted to say I think you still have a chance of getting a BFP as I`ve heard of late implanters as well on this site. This is when ladies test around day 14 and get a negative but when in a few days time they don`t get AF they do another test and get a positive. So, it can happen and it`s still early days for you. I think the pregnancy hormones that is detected by the HPT`s are highest around day 14.

Isn`t the 2ww just the worst part!! Don`t forget you are still offically PUPO :-* .

^pray^ ^pray^ that you get a BFP!!

Rosesxx

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Pink tulip you have tested way too early honey what age were your embies at transfer?

whippet x

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Hiya Pink Tulip,

I think day 8 of the 2ww is a bit early  ^police^ , so put away those pee sticks, even though the temptation is too much  ;)

Sending you loads of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ vibes

Bels x

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I'm day 9 post ET (day 3 embie), tempted to test early but way too scared!!! Though this 2ww is the longest 2 weeks in my life!

I think you tested a little too soon, hun.  ^police^ ^police^ ^police^
Just hang in there and test later  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

LOL Zelisa xxx

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
The good news is you've tested way too early. The other good news is if it came up negative that means the trigger jab is out of your system so any positive you might get later will definitely be your body and not the jab!
Keep everything crossed!
Lizi.x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts