Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I am just interested to get some advice re early testing, I know you should really wait but my date is 19 Sep which is 16 days post e/t ( I am with Care Manchester) and I notice care do seem to give a longer time.

Can anyone let me know if they have tested early and what date might be acceptable, I do realise that it opens up other issues  and I might yet resist the temptation ^police^

Thanks

Cheryl x  :-*

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Hi Cheryl,

I had done urine test 13 day after the transfer and got a +tive.the same day I did beta and was really high. My scheduled test was 2 days after.
Some women r pg and get -tives in early testing and some others not.  :-\

Good luck! ^goodluck^

Stella

·
Registered
99 Posts
hi i am also at care manchester and my testing date was yesterday 9/9 however i tested last Saturday 2/9 got a slight +ve but talked my self out of it again on sunday 2 x+ves went to local GP on Monday and had bloods done and had my pregnancy confirmed
although don't take this as an indication as this is what worked for me many other people get -ve on day 13/14 but then go onto get +ves its all about implantation and as they tell you this can take 4 - 12 days one of the reasons they ask you to wait is alot of people go on to have early miscarriages
hope this helps
Paula

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
i tested on day 9 with my last pg and got a  positive.

i have just brought soem tests fom the internet which say i can test 7 days after ovulation occurs because im rubbish on the 2ww wait.  they werent too badly priced and i got 15 in the pack so i can test until i cant test anymore!!

Bendybird.x ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.