Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies

i had 2day transfer yesterday and now have 2 embies on board. one is a grade 1 and the other is a grade 1/2 which is great i think!!

this is my first tx and i have everything crossed that we are sucessfull

any way we are due to test on xmas eve (talk about make or break xmas) and wondering if there are any others out there with same OTD

feeling positive today - hope it lasts!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just wanted to say good luck, will be thinking of you.

What a day to find out, hoping you get an early christmas gift!

Keep warm and take it easy.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
x x x

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hi Ya,

I just wanted to say that I tested on Xmas Evie with my first ever IVF, due to complications I has one embryo transfered and my beautiful daughter is now 5!

GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hi Kerry,

I'm testing xmas eve too. Couldn't believe it when they told me! I had transfer on Tues, 2 frozen embies.

To be honest I'm not sure if I'll last until xmas eve, may test a couple of days before, depends how I'm feeling.

^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ we both get the best xmas pressies EVER!

Glad you're feeling positive  :) I am too, it's staying that way that's the hard bit!

Miki xx

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Hi ladies, wondered if i could join you. I had 2 snowbabies transferred yesterday, both grade a 2 cells. I am due to test christmas eve too. Hoping we all get the best pressie ever.

Emma xx

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi ladies

how are we all feeling? i am quite positive and up beat but am feeling a little queasy- not sure if its the drugs or something else!

·
Registered
106 Posts
hi, another one here for the xmas eve test date  :)  . Had ET today . ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
735 Posts
Mind if I join?  Recognise a few ladies from the cycle buddies thread! 

Will be testing on Xmas Eve, but think that I may be naughty and sneak in a test a day or 2 earlier!!  I know it's early days for me to be saying that - only had ET this morning - but family will be around, and want to deal with the result before they arrive!!!  Scary to think I might have to put a brave face on for the day  :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi ladies,

hope ok to crash? my OTD is 23 dec, transf was fri 10 but clinic wants a blood test done on 23rd? who am i to argue!

had 2 lovely embies transf 1 x 6 cell and 1 x 8 cell it all went well till i had massive fight with hubby on sat (all i wanted was to be looked after and for him to look after our beauitful hectic 3yr old!! i guess too much to wish for!!)

but of course now i'm feeling majorly guiltly that i may have upset the embies and they wont want to stay with me anymore.......

how will i get thru 2WW! just want to curl up....

thank you for reading sorry to be a downer just needed to vent.

good luck everybody xx

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi everyone, Im also testing Xmas eve!! This is my 2nd ivf, I was so lucky for it to work first time before, now I think it surely can't happen again?!! I can sympathise with you ruby girl, my hubby has had to work all weekend and I've had no choice but run round after DD and lift her etc. Last time I wouldn't have lifted a finger in the 2 WW. Tonight my tummys really crampy and I'm worried I've overdone it?
Well what will be will be! Good luck everyone, I hope we have lots of BFPs very soon!

Beany xx

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hi ladies may I also join you?

I had 3 5d embryos transferred today and also test on Xmas eve!! Don't know whether to be excited or terrified LOL. Feeling v positive at the mo so hope it stays that way!

How are u all feeling today?

Fingers crossed for our 2WW girls! ^reiki^

xxx

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hi ladies,

How's everyone doing?

Ooh good to see there's quite a lot of us Xmas Eve testers. Hope we all get the best pressies ever!!

Hi MissBabs, Hope you can stay feeling positive!!

Rubygirl, hope you're feeling better now and your dh helps you out a bit more.

Hi Beany, I wouldn't worry about lifting your DD, when you think how many women must do this. I suppose people would never have more than one if it was a major issue.

Aubergine, me too, I'm testing early on 22nd I think ( ^pray^ I make it that far). Hoping you will have a very very happy face...not a brave one!

Kerry, how are you feeling? Still queasy?

Hi CJSky & MissE , hope you're both feeling ok.

I had a bit of spotting on friday,  embies were 6 days old so ready to start implanting, just  ^pray^ it was implantation bleed!

I've had period pains since then too. Anyone else had this? I'm scared to go to the loo at the mo!!  ;D

Hope the time is passing quickly for everyone!

Miki xx

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
not had any implantation bleed or anything thinking i should have by now!!

i have a few cramps but not as bad as af- not sure what that means!!

am still feeling a bit queasy at times and tired!!

this is such hard work- im desperate to test but know its pointless!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hey kc, try not to worry too much about symptoms or lack of cos everyone is different hun. I know it's easier said than done tho LOL!

Are u resting much during 2WW? I had my ET today, am flying home tomorrow nite, planning to take Weds and maybe Thurs off work but will prob go back in on Fri. Tricky knowing what to do for the best.

Do u think u will test early? If so when?

xxx

·
Registered
735 Posts
congrats on being PUPO Miss Babs!

KC - could your cramps be implantation?  Or have you already reached days 6 - 8? 

Miki - I'll be checking with you nearer the time, but looks like we're going to be naughty early testers together!

Beany and ruby - hope you're both ok.  If it helps to know - my hospital actually said that you should carry on as normal and not take any time off. Of course I didnt' listen to them!  Am off today and tomorrow, but back into work on Weds.  However, am a teacher, so will only be for 3 days!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Thanks aubergine! When will u be testing then? I'm not sure whether to test early or wait til Boxing Day? Just don't want to ruin Xmas day if we get a bfn. On the other hand it would be lovely to wrap up a bfp as surprise pressie for hubby! Oh dear the 2WW madness has set in already LOL!

xxx

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Hi ladies, hope you are all well.

MissBabs i think a few days rest will do you good after all the tx. I have a week off but will be going back to work the second week. i dont think it matters what we do if it is gonna happen it will. Good luck huni. ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Aubergine how are you getting on huni? :)

Kerry dont panic about no implantation bleed huni, not everyone gets it. Maybe the cramps are the little ones snuggling in. :)

Miki hoping the spotting was implantation bleed. ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Beany and ruby hope you are both ok. :)

I am bored sitting at home, going to do a load of baking tomorrow to pass the time. Kitchen will be like a bakery shop by the time i am finished, it already does cos i have 5 christmas cakes baked. ;D Wrapped some christmas pressies today so getting organised now.

Sending you all .

Emma xx

·
Registered
334 Posts
Miss e thanks for your wishes, I think you're right in that it will happen if it's meant to no matter what we do on 2ww. What time do u want us all round to eat up your scrummy baking?  :p

xxx

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Missbabs you lovely ladies are all welcome round to mine anytime for tea and cakes. :)  Keep saying i am going to start a baking business. maybe i will some day.

Emma xx

·
Registered
509 Posts
Kerry, sorry I shouldn't have mentioned implantation bleeding, it may not be that and I believe the majority of ladies don't get it anyway. Please don't worry.

Aubergine, I'll definitely be testing early, there's no way I'm waiting 17 days. Great that you just have 3 days left at work!

Hope you have a good flight back home MissBabs. A BFP would be the best xmas pressie EVER!!

MissE, loving the sound of those cakes...yum yum!

10 days to go ladies  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ xxx

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.