Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi to all you two weekers.im testing tomorrow after fet.had period pains round about day 7 to 11,but i dont feel any different,should i feel pregnant,i just feel like evry other month.only difference stomach feels a bit bloated...put my mind at rest.i really want this pg so much

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Come on weesuzie everything crossed for you!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hey Weesusie

I had AF pains and sore boobs for the first 9-10 days then it all stopped and I worried.  But I got a BFP yesterday (day 13) also this morning got a BFP too.

Apparantly this happens to a few people, pains stop.  The only feelings I did get were like niggly pinching pains from inside.  Not too much but could feel something.

I have spoke to lots of people who got pregnant naturally and with help like us and they got no signs for 2-3 weeks.  I didnt get implantation bleed either.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Weesusie,

Keep positive ^reiki^. I had AF pains like you from about those days too and I got a  ^BFP^. Was convinced AF was coming, still get some slight AF pains now.

Good luck for tomorrow ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

LOL

Katyb                              ^fairydust^

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hi weesusie,

Just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world for tomorrow. Sending you loads of  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

ladyblue
    x

·
Registered
174 Posts
Pink Angel

Where did you get that I love my husband thing from, I love it.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
What i love my husband thing?

·
Registered
174 Posts
At the bottom of pink angels signature, it says in black i love my husband with hearts floating around it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just back from hospital for my blood test find out if im preg at 12 today

·
Registered
520 Posts
^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ Weesusie!

Love Emmak

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

good luck good luck good luck good luck good luck good luck

all the best love nikki xx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hope you got good news Weesusie....loads of luck,

Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
174 Posts
I had my BFP confirmed today  ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

So so happy.  I am due 10th June 2006, so I am 4 wks and 3 days pregnant apparantly, with 7 weeks scan on 18th October.

How has everyone else done who is testing today???  Do we know yet?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi guys got my results today :'( :'( ^BFN^ ^BFN^totally gutted.i cant cope at the moment ...congats to the rest of guys who tested positve today

·
Registered
28 Posts
So sorry to hear that weesusie, thinking of you, take care

LOL

Katyb

·
Registered
79 Posts
hi weesusie i to have had a bfn  :'( today its so hard to no we have to go though this over again,good luck to you on your next month ttc  ^reiki^

·
Registered
520 Posts
Weesusie,

So sorry about your BFN.

Sending you and your dh loads of  ^Cuddle^

Lots of love

Emmak

·
Registered
174 Posts
Weesusie, I am so sorry to hear about your result honey.  That is so sad and I am so so sorry.  I hope you are able to deal with this in the right way for you both. 

Do you have any frzen embies?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi ladies

I have also just got a BFN, this is my 2nd attempt and i must say that it is no easier to except this time than it was last time.  I am really upset  :'( :'( :'( :'( as is my DP.

I'm going to take a holiday in the next few weeks  so that i can get ready to start again in December.

Good luck to all you ladies that got  ^reiki^.

Sorry to all you who feel just like i do.

Love Ipec

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hi vickie thanks for your support,yeh i have 12 frosties left,im lucky ive got them i have to save up ome money and try again in january

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.