Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone due to test tomorrow (tues). I am due to test tom am at 9.30 at clinic. I have never felt so nervous in all my life. I have been so tempted to do hpt. Myself and dh nearly went to chemist yesterday to buy one but decided against it. It was hard to not buy one. I dont know how I will feel if it is negative. This is our first time at ivf.
Deb P.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Hi Deb

I am not testing tomorrow. But just wanted to send you lots of luck. Will be thinking of you and hoping for a BFP for you and your DH. ^goodluck^.

Love Jayb xx

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi Deb,

My official test is wednesday at 9.00am, although i am being naughty and testing tomorrow....i know mine will be -ve so i just want to get it over and done with now and move on :(

Good luck for tomorrow , hope you get a BFP ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Kim x

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to you all for the positive thoughts. Good luck to you all on testing. Lets hope we all get a  ^BFP^
I dont thimk I will be able to sleep tonight.
Deb P.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Dear Deb P

Try and get some sleep tonight
Good luck for your test tomorrow and everyone else testing this week

Sending you all special thoughts  :) :) :) ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Love Dianne x

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi Deb.
Wishing you and dh the best of luck for tomorrow.  ^reiki^ ^goodluck^ Fingers crossed and try and get some sleep. I couldn't sleep sunday night and ending up doing my test at 2.20am.
Take care
Love Tracey. xx

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hi Deb P,

I'm testing 2moro as well, so know just how you feel.  The last 2 days have been the worst for me, really moody.

Hope we all get that  ^BFP^

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

KimE  ^goodluck^ for Wednesday  ^reiki^

Sheelz
xx

·
Registered
84 Posts
Good luck to all you girls testing soon.really thinking of you .............
Had confirmation from clinic today..... beta hcg level at 180 ...not sure I understand this but hey..........................

loads of good wishes.

mel xxx

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all, well its past midnight and guess what I cant go to sleep. Only 9 more hours until appointment at clinic for test.
Deb P.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sheelz and Deb, Good Luck for today...  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I tested -ve, i knew it would be though  :'(

Kim x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.