Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya I was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice.

I am due to start clomid at the end of the month but have irregular periods, and never know when one is going to arrive.  On Monday I got what i thought was a period - bad back, stomach cramps, the lot.  There wasn't much blood - it was brownish and light and I wasn't sure it was a proper period.  This continued into Tuesday and then on Tuesday afternoon it disappeared and I have had no sign since except a bit of stomah cramps and sore back - pains associated with a period. 
I waited until today and I have just done a test which was a BFN.  I thought that the bleeding and pains might be implantation(clutching at straws a bit) but now I don't know.
Could I be testing too early?  Am I just getting my hopes up too much?
Help would be much appreciated..

Chris xxx

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Chris
if it was implantation a pos test would not show up yet, give yourself until the weekend and then do one.  Good luck!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - you're a star.  I'm going to give it til next wekend, when I'm due to start the duphaston, as I'm supposed to do one then anyhow.  I really appreciate your reply. 

Chris xxxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.