Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ruth could you just confirm something for me please.
tested this morning with 1st response ,neg not due to test till sunday.16dpt
nothing will change between now and sunday will it. i am definetely not pg..
many thanks
marzy

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
hey marzy

im not a nurse however if your not due to test till 16days post trans then you need to retest then-i know some of the ladies on here who have tested +ive only on 15days post trans

hold on hun-things can change still!

massive hugs

Mez
xxxx

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mez
spoke to clinic and they reckon its over........
now being put forward for tubal removal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1year out then on waiting list again...and we have to pay!!!!!!!!!!!!
gutted and in shock
marzy
good luck with you
marzy

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello

Quick question - if I get a negative test at 14dpo after ivf, should I stop the progesterone pesseries that day - or should I test again maybe 15dpo or 16dpo - OR do you think that a test afer a proper IVF cycle would be 100% at 14dpo on the actual recommended test date?

Second question - I've been on cycolgest pesseries and my whole body has been bloated up, with terrible water retention, so much so that I can't bend my knees or ankles and my feet look like they are three sizes too big. This came up about mid cycle and this has been really horrible. My tummy is bloated and I've put on about a stone in weight in two weeks - without eating more. I've been tested for OHSS but nothing.

Any advice?

Thanks
pik

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Hi,

If you test on your OTD and it is negative then the clinic will tell you to stop taking the pessaries, as I believe that it some cases the pessaries can stop a bleed from happenning.  However if you still feel you could be pregnant then test again in a couple of days.

I do know of a lady on the babycentre website who tested on her OTD and got a BFN.  She was obviously devastated and then she got a BFP a couple of days later and was in total shock.

Good luck.

x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.