Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you will see from my username, I am not myself experiencing fertility problems but I am suffering with my daughter who is currently undergoing ICSI treatment.  I know that she is a member and contributes to another site.  Obviously I cannot look at this board and came upon yours by chance and as a guest.  I have found many of your messages helpful and have wept and celebrated with you by turns.  Thank you especially for the link to Resolve which I have found most useful - from MIL tongue!!  I am sure all we mothers want to do and say exactly the right things when our sons and daughters are going through such difficult and heartrending times but it is not always easy to know what that is.  I hope you do not think I am an interloper.  I wish you all the very best of luck and my thoughts and prayers are with you all for the very best - whatever that may be in your lives.

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Hi Wouldbe Granny

I think it is great you are showing this interest in trying to understand what your daughter is going through and are sensitive enough to give her privacy elsewhere.  It does make a tremedous difference to know that someone cares enough to find out about it all. 

Clare

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Would Be Granny

Welcome to FF!

Ditto to what Clare has said.

Laine x

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Dear wouldbe granny !

I think it is lovely that you are taking such a proactive interest.  Your daughter is lucky you care enough to help.

Welcome Aboard !

I hope your daughter and her husband/partner get their much longed for family.

Love and Best Wishes
Jennifer xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts