Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.... to all you wonderful people for such an inspirational website.  I found this site about a week ago and have been reading all the messages ... those that contain good news and bad news ....  I have cried and I have laughed. 

We have been ttc for two years and we will start an ICIS cycle in October and just knowing that I can turn to you at any time for guidance and support is tremendous.

Thank you x.

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
WELCOME TO FF

glad you found us here on ff! you really will find some inspirational people on ff , please come join us on the other threads or in chat room if you fancy a natter
Good luck for your treatment

love
suzie aka olive

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Kiwikaz

Welcome to ff glad you have joined us wishing you goodluck with your icis  hope to chat soon

love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello and welcome to ff!!!

You will find many a source of info here and lots of laughs.

I couldn't help notice your name and wondered if you really are a Kiwi. DH (dear husband) is one as well and he wants to get some treatment at home in the new year. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Good luck with the ICSI!

Mxx

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Moodle

Thanks for the welcome and good wishes.  Yep ... I'm a true Kiwi.  I have been living in the UK for 5 1/2 years (met a lovely Brit and we are settle here) and I so I'm any unable to give you any advice about treatments in NZ ... sorry.

Best of luck.

Karen x.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hi Karen,

Welcome to FF.

If you so not mind me asking why do you have to have ICSI?

All the best.

Lol

Fin
xxx

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Fin

Don't mind at all ... DH's sperm count is too low for IVF but high enough for ICIS. 

Thanks for the welcome.  All the best to you as well.

K x

·
Registered
440 Posts
Good luck Karen.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts