Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so every day or week I think 'Ooh this is the best bit so far!' You know, when she first smiled/rolled over/sat up/crawled/walked/said her 1st word etc. But today it really WAS the best ever and I can't imagine anything ever being able to top it!!!....

I was in Lola's room getting her pyjamas out, when she walked up to me, hugged my leg and said 'Love you, sweetheart!' as clear as can be!!!

OH MY GOD! I was in pieces! :'( :) :'( :)

Sorry, no reason for this post, other than I just had to share my most wonderful moment!

·
Registered
591 Posts
:'( :'( :'(  How gorgeous huni..........don't they just make you melt  ^hugme^

xx

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
ohh Jo how cute!!

I said to Isabel yesterday would buy her a upsey daisy when we went to shop and she turned round and blew me a kiss, she doesn't say much yet so made my heart melt

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Jo that's beautiful!  I cant wait till L can say things like that.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Wonderful!  That's cheered me up.

Love
Tilly
xxxx

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
That is so lovely. 

Mine so far is when they both said 'Mmmuuummm' (or something like it!) for the first time.  My heart melts everytime Dylan kisses or cuddles me.  I'm still waiting for Gracie to do that...

What a lovely post x

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Aw bless!
Mine was on Mother's day when I took him round to my parents and eh, as clear as you like and right on cue said "Nana" to my mum. :)

Like you say, every day he does something that makes me smile or proud or just fall in love with him all over. Amazing how one tiny person can bring so much joy to your life. :)

C~x

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Caz, I have to remind myself of that when he's making me pull my hair out!!! still at the end of the day when I go in to see him sleeping he's got that lovely angelic look on his face I think of all the happiness he's brought to our lives and how much more we've got ahead. 

ahhh, I'm going all goey now!!

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Awwww thats lovely!

Mine are just simple things really .... like, the other day, he was out playing in the garden and I was in the kitchen watching him out of the window doing the washing-up and I got all emotional because it just felt so 'right' and, well normal. I really, really felt like a mum, if you know what I mean?

I also adore when he says 'Mummy?' - it lights up my life.

Marie xxx

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
That's wonderful - i love it when i get kisses.  She is very very tight with her kisses - but it makes them even more special when she does let you have one!

I'm feeling a bit gooey now too!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
ahhh, Jo. that is adorable. You are looking fab in your pic btw

Alec is learning how to make us laugh at the mo, hes latest trick is to blow dirty big rasps on our arms or legs. It cracks me up each time :)

Helen

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Marielou said:
felt[/i] like a mum, if you know what I mean?
Marie, I know exactly how you feel! I have quite a few of those mummy moments when I just stop in my tracks, in the middle of doing something very oridnary, and think 'Wow! So this is what being a mummy is all about!'

Thanks everyone for sharing your best moments too....I'm just a gooey mess after reading them! ;D

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Oh wow that is so special!

I love when N's face lights up when I pick him up from nursery & he runs to me saying MY mummy! Or when we wait for DH on the front window seat & he gets so excited seeing Daddy coming up the road.

Being a mummy is just the BEST (& hardest & most frustrating) job in the world. We're sooooooo lucky

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
I'm way behind all of you but two days ago Daisy started 'talking', obviously not really talking but making funny squeaky noises but looking at me and obviously trying to communicate. I repeated the same noise back to her and the look of surprise and joy on her face gave me the most amazing feeling

1 - 14 of 14 Posts