Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
yes yes i remember watching this, they had to build a howge hoose + the kids had to help in the building of it

:eek: another one, blimey where do they get the energy to ^hump^ at all looking after that lot ???

xxx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
I heard this on the radio this morning and was going to start a thread as well!! LOL

I love kids and really would love more than 1 but maybe not quite as many as 18 unless i had a lot of money and a lot of help!!

Kate xx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
OMG I saw this programme and I think they had 16 at the time  :eek:

Good luck to them

x x x

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
I want to know what her pelvic floor is like, and also if she has stretchmarks! ;D

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
I know someone with 8 - ranging from 18 to 3 and I am convinced she is wonder woman ;D

I have enough problems juggling 3 without another 15 on top of that - OMG just the thought of it brings me out in a cold sweat !!!

T xx

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Do you think God could buy them a telly? ^evil^

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
I'd settle for another child let alone number 18..

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
ElaineW said:
haha or a packet of condoms!
^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

She does rely alot on the older children to look after her younger ones

·
Registered
478 Posts
Wow 18 they do seem a lovely family though  :)

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
ElaineW said:
The mum must have "bits" like the mersey tunnel !!! 18 births
^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
ElaineW said:
Have you seen the way all the kids dress the same--sooooo weird!!!
I might be wrong but I am sure she makes all their clothes too

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
atleast they can share clothes and save cash on haircuts !!! dont they all begin with J's aswell, have to agree with Elaine i find them nauseating and was about to post about emailng them with an offer of a tv !! They seem really close which is lovley to see but i guess i am a little jealous would cut my sodding left leg off to have 1 never mind 18 !

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
yeah nice pinifore anyone !!!

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Its only cos we are all jealous - talk about a free work force ;D

·
Registered
11,791 Posts

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
ElaineW said:
Shes been pregnant for 135 months of her life!!! Pi$$es me off though they have announced it to the world at 6 weeks pregnant. So easy for some people isnt it :(
I guess for some if they have never experienced any problems then why would they hold off until 12 weeks ???

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
A few years ago 12/13 kids was the norm, my step Dad is one of 13.
these families made up for those who had no children and whom medical technology could not to help.
so it balanced things out  :(
of course these days most are happy with 1 -2 and 4 or more is considered a large family so 18 kids seems  unnatural!

I agree about he anouncment at 6 weeks, but heres one better, Closer magazine subjected us to Posh's pre pregnancy anouncment her diet and plan to have a girl, all before conception or at around conception any rate  ^bigbad^ :mad:

Dizzi

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Ohhh was just going to ask if thiswas the family where all the names begun with J.  They were a bit strange !!! 

Don't they have grandkids in the mix as well now ???

T xx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Tash ~ I believe there are grandkids now as the eldest girl at least had a little one  :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts