Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 470 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Julie- Anne a great idea.
Well I am feeling sick this morning. ick. Missed my 7.00am train. Think I will go and shower and see if that helps it to pass.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Hiya hun, great to have a site where we can just talk about being fat, sick, bloated, large  ;)
Fantastic, cause we won't be allowed on the london site much longer  :( :( not fair.
What a great title, love baby bumps in brackets, THAT'S BETTER  ^roflmao^
I get a little bit sensitive talking about the little bump, because it's not right.

Armi, so sorry to hear of your morning sickness, ginger is suppose to be good.
How's the (.)(.)'s mine have blue veins on them and now I've noticed they are on my tummy too  :eek:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
We're still allowed to pop in from time to time.
I really hope Lorraine gets a BFP  ^pray^

Perky, never been sick but from time to time I feel nauseous and very weak. Any of you girls feel so tired that you have to fight with your eyelids, some days it feels like I've been drugged up.

Have you girls worked out your EDD yet

·
Registered
865 Posts
Armi - what a fantastic idea!  Love the name of the new thread.  Sickness is awful, I have found when I feel sick eating something helps relieve it.  Either lots of grapes, crisps and even sipping apple juice.  Although my sister is the opposite, feels sick once she's eaten, we're all different I suppose.  :)

Perky - Oh crikey can I sympathise with you about the worry.  Read below for full story!!

Elisa - Can't wait to finally meet you at the meet up.

I have been a bit quiet on the boards over the last few days as I have been worried silly.  All of a sudden on Friday all of my very consistent symptoms vanished... no bad sickness, no running for a wee and my breasts didn't feel as heavy.  I was very concerned as my sister has a history of recurrent miscarriage and I was thinking the worst.  Kept worrying over Saturday, Sunday and Monday morning as still no symptoms and worked myself into a tizz.  My GP referred me to the Chelsea and Westminster's Early Pregnancy Unit for a scan.  I was so scared when I had scan, but thank goodness, all is ok, saw a heartbeat and the baby moving.  I burst into tears and sobbed and sobbed.  The sonographer said that sometimes at about 8-9 weeks the placenta takes over for the fetus and you sometimes stop feeling symptoms.  I am not a natural worrier, very laid back but pregnancy after a struggle to get pregnant has made me neurotic!!!  :)  I can honestly say if you are at all worried about anything get a referral to a similar unit, they are great and it really does put your mind at rest.

Siamese x

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Oh Siamese, so glad that you saw the little bubby  :'( :'(
My boobs although getting huge that can give Pam Anderson a run for her money has calmed down and are not so sore. The placenta starts to take over and finish roughly at the 12 week scan so basicly we haven't got so much raging hormones inside us.
Have you got the blue viens in your tummy yet? Hun, we're only a day apart  ;)

·
Registered
865 Posts
Elisa - I've just checked my tummy, no veins there, but I have a suspicion that I had more chubbiness there before the BFP to hide veins than you, as you look slimmer than I was in your photo!! ;D  My boobs are a bit veiny though.  I haven't been feeling as tired over the last few days, but after all my sobbing this afternoon I am now shattered and struggling to stay awake.

Siamese x

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Siamese, you don't need to worry about your little one anymore  ;)
take it easy hun and just think about your little one  ^hugme^

Trust me I feel more round starting from just under my boobs, put on half a stone since being pregnant but put on since stimming  :'( all those drugs did bloat me out a bit.

I have a 10week scan on the 22nd May just to check on the baby (and for them to get another £130 before they discharge me) and then a 13 week scan from my local hospital for NT ultrasound, wanted to go to that clinic fetal, and don't mind spending the £150 but because I'm having this 10 week scan it's all a bit too much money, really don't know what to do.

hope all you fellow fatties are fine
Elisa xxx

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi girls,
Well Siamese I am glad everything turned out OK....your cessation of syptoms had me worrying as many of mine have calmed down. My GPwont do bloods and I am too early for scan... so I raced to the pee sticks. What is great is that the pregnancy is getting darker and darker with each test. phew. Yes it will be long - this 9 months wait.

My HT walked in on me in my office doing boob vein check after reading threads here yesterday. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Perky it is natural to worry at this time after what happened last time.

Girls I also am very "fat" after treatment!! I was hoping  for " chucking up" to lose some of the stimm weight!!!!  Bad me!!!

Elisa just think a christmas baby how exciting!!!

I am due 3 days after Perky- 13th January. I cannot wait for the scan though , so I can see Bruce and Sheila!!!!

I feel really blessed that there is a group of us pregnant together. Look forward to seeing you all next Wednesday.
armi
xo

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
i will post very late tonight... just saying Hi to the new thread before i do another 14 hour day

I am struggling to keep awake - came in at 8.30pm last night and went straight to bed. My tiredness not helped by really bad diarrhoea [sorry!] - but all my symptoms have gone too - boobs just as they were, felt a bit sicky yesterday but i think that was the tum problems. Am drinking lots of water.

The health food shop sells something called 'Original Ginger Chews' [£2.39 i think] for a small box, but i have a couple in my bag with two emergency digestives in case MS kicks in... i'm hoping that does the trick... its also my intention to go and buy a can of ginger beer if it comes to it!!! I will let you all know if that works

My EDD is also 16th Jan [naturally as Perky and me EC-ed the same time] BUT if both my berries have stuck it would be EDD of Boxing Day!!! I think with all the bleeding and stuff i've had only one has stuck though.

Currently i'm working with a 12wk-er who talks constantly about how she feels etc... cos i'm only 5wks [i think? i get confused] i can't say anything just yet.
Hamm Hosp have me booked in for a 6 week scan on 22nd May... eek!

My DP has booked a half day off work - how sweet!!!

SPeak later properly... am now late getting ready, bum.
Mxx

·
Registered
865 Posts
Armi - my tummy was like a drum, whilst waiting for my first scan, I think the drugs have a lot to do with it.  I think I may have had a touch of secondary OHSS, as although the tight as a drum feeling has gone, yesterday the sonographer said my ovaries were huge!!  I'm now in 'big girls jeans' and don't care as we all have a very good reason for being fat now.

Loved the thought of you getting caught by your HT, really made me laugh.  

Perky - like Armi said, I think when you've had a disappointment (putting it mildly!) like you have in the past, you can't help but be worried.  I asked my Mum yesterday whether this is it, Will I be worrying now for the rest of my life over my little one.  She said 'YES!'  I think I've been worrying everyone in my family since trying to conceive.

Martha - I'm not sure having bleeding means only one has stuck.  I only had one stick and I didn't have any implantation bleeding, it could mean both have  :-\ The only way to find out is at the scan. :)

Best wishes to all

Siamese x

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh gosh!!  It seems a lifetime I have been on here. Siamese I remember meeting you at Carluccios and you had started downregging.... and now you are wearing fat jeans. Atually that is not so very long ago.

Martha like you I do ont know how many are in there! -Please God at least one healthy happy little one!!
Until I see that scan I will panic that there might be little empty sac or sacis in thERE. Have read so many horror threads here.

I am looking forward to having baby showers with all you girls. Siamese you first isn't it? Then Elisa . Then me and Perky and Martha. AslO Reality somewhere! Unless of course twinnies muck up the system!!!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I fell pregnant first, then Siamese the next day although we have the same EDD date so we'll be having our babies proberley together.
This is funny as its myself and Siamese and 4 weeks after armi, martha and reality practically together.
Hey what's a 4 weeks hey we're all having babies together.

I would have loved twins (even though they are very hard work) and can't help but think about my little embie that didn't stick  :(

Girls don't worry, I was always thinking please god make this child healthy, no empty sacs. Just keep positive.
Girls after you have your first scan you will see your little s/he, it's the most amazing thing ever, couldn't stop crying, everyone was so worried as I was waiting for more Cyclogest (hate it) and couldn't stop looking at the pictures of my little one , had to go outside to get some fresh air.

We are all fighters so our little ones inside us are, that's what I tell my DH, it's been too long wanted a child only to get slapped back in the face.

Hey, I wish my little one's EDD date was 16th January, that's my dad's birthday  ;)

arrrrr baby showers  ^hugme^

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Trying to stay positive. The banter on here does help!!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
thanks girls - you've put my worries into perspective - as yes i'm worrying too that the little sac will be empty - i have no symptoms at all now, boobs fine [big as they were before but not sore], bloating gone [fat as i was before] ... but at least the bleeding has stopped [2 days since last 'gubbins']
i thought i was worrying for worrying's sake but at least i know my worries are justified.

i've so wanted to tell my 12wk pg friend about my 5wk success but have just managed not to each time i felt i would... the thought of having to give her bad news later on has held me back!
its quite an annoying position to be in - no one knowing and the one person you're closest to is 12wks pg and telling you alsorts about how they have no symptoms, no MS, carried on with their life as usual, no worries at all... i keep accidentally advising her and she gives me the odd look as if to see 'how do you know that?' and i have to keep blaming it on sharing an office with someone who never stopped gasing about her pgcy... the wait is a killer!!! my scan is a whole week away, arghhhh!

Mx

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
You'll be fine  ^hugme^ once I saw my little one, didn't care told close friends couldn't help it.
This is a lucky thread so nothings going to happen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
hello - can i join you xx ;D

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
well all of a sudden I feel very sick - does that count  ;D

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Hey girls we are going to party ^pompom^ ^pompom^ so happy all of you feel preggy.
This is indeed a lucky thread
Welcome lorraine xxxx

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
you know I must be the only one that doesn't feel sick  ::)
still love the boobs

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
no my sicky feelings were shock I think - they are going away now x

1 - 20 of 470 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.