Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls and boys :)

I have been in contact with Nottingham Hayley conference centre and they have spoken to Cranage (no doubt to see if everyone behaved themselves :p ).

They have offered us the following:

£65 for one night
£100 for two nights
£145 for three nights

[stablo]Costs are per room not per person[/stablo]

Buffett will be £20 per head

The date they have available is the weekend of the 24th March.

Will be talking to them again in the next couple of days and arranging it all for definate.

Mel

x x

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ Right on my doorstep  ;D, at least if the electric goes out at the venue everyone can come round to mine for drinks  :eek: ;D ;D, ooooo I'm all excited now  ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^.  Plus as it's in my home town DP who'll be DH then will have no excuse and will come along with me also to meet everyone.

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Whoo hoo! Put us down for a definate! DH can't refuse me this meet up, no way, Its only 2 hours from us  ;) LOL

Nicky x x x

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Whey hey!!!! ^jumpin^

Put us down for a defo, only 40 mins away for us but I think we will stay the saturday night so we don't have to drive home after the meal!!!

Defo gonna start saving now!!

Love

Shezza, Nay & Zaky!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
I am that excited I think I may explode  :eek:, hmmmmmm 2006 - maybe I definitely do need to calm myself down, I'll end up like Lee Evans if I stay this excited for that long!  ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
I got very excited as I thought it was soon then I realsied we had already passed March and saw that it was 2006  ^dunce^
anyway me and DH will be up for this meet but I think we will bring our own home, can anyone tell me if there are any good camp sites local to the event for our caravan?
if there are none around I will have to park it in Nikki's driveway  ;D
Dydie xxx

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Woohoo! ^spin^ ^jumpin^  ^spin^ ^jumpin^  ^spin^ ^jumpin^
So excited I could burst!
(Somebody get me a 2 year diary!!)
lizi

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
;D ;D ;D
And I thought I was excited ^roflmao^

Nicky x x x

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Dydie you'd be more than welcome to park your caravan in our driveway but as you drive through my area you may think 'maybe not'!  ???

Thank god its not just me getting overly excited, at least there will be tons of Lee Evan's walking in on the day now and not just me  ;)

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Yipppeeee, Can't wait and lovely to see some 'newbies' getting excited about it too!

Well done Mel for getting this sorted - plenty of time for us all to save up.

Must admit, these hotels are excellent value - if you think they include a full breakie too!

Love,

Sue xxx

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good to see so many people getting excited already and we still have another 11 months to go  :p

Will do lists more near the time just wanted to give everyone the fab news that it is all arranged, Eastwood hall looks nice and hopefully the staff are just as nice  ;)

Cant wait to see everyone  ^banana^ , just wish it was sooner.

Mel

x x

·
Premium Member
2,762 Posts
^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^
^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
Wooooo-hoooooo!
Think we'll be able to make this one, moi and hubs  ^evil^
Thanks Mel for letting us have so much notice.....
anyone worked out how many sleeps to it yet? ^roflmao^
Gayn  ^drink^ ^beware^ ^drink^ ^beware^
XX

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Well we are hoping and going to be trying to save so we can go. Dont like missing the big meets.

We had a look at the virtual tour today and noticed that in the lounge there is part of it sectioned off. So thought we can commandeer it and close the ends so the kids cant escape ^roflmao^

love Kim x x x

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Elaine

Joe wouldnt let it stop him he would think it great that he could climb out. But at least i would have a bit of warning that he was off. Although OMG he will be 4 then. Where has my baby gone?

love Kimx  x x

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
OMG Zak will be 15 months then  ^scared^

Defo need a bit for the kids then cos Zak has that glint in his eyes that he's gonna be a right little sod!!  ;D

Love

Shezza ^monkey^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
I reckon a 6ft penned area should be available - Unless Daniel is going to be oncall again to catch my fast little lad... who by the way has got even faster since Cranage the other week. 

Hmmm, reckon Iestyn and Joe could well and truely have us on our toes!

Love,

Sue xxxx

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
They have enough rooms... I'll get mel to list specifics later when she gets home.

Until then heres a pic of the hotel we will be creating havoc staying at :)

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Oh this looks to be a fab weekend i want to come now too  ::)

Martine xxxx

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.