Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya

I should be getting my AF next weekend, and at this point I have to contact the hospital so that they can tell me to start to take the Pill.  This may sound silly, but I'm really not sure - is taking the pill d/r?

Apologies for sounding naive, after all the info the hospital has given me & told me I still get confused.

^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^

Thanks
xx

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hi Steph,

No, taking the pill is not D/R but part of the tx process. Some clinics like you to use the pill so they can regulate your cycle, some say it helps with your womb lining too.

For me, I took the pill on Day 2 of my AF and then started D/R 14 days later. Post pill bleed then followed, as did stimming.

It can also help if you are part of an egg sharing scheme too, so that they know where you are in your cycle.

Hope that helps. I thought it was crazy too but apparently is all part of the process.

Good luck.

Natalie x x

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes Yes!! We do!!  ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Absolutely Ruth. Without question!!!!!!  ^afro^ ^afro^ ^afro^ ^afro^

I am on my 2ww so am more active than usual on this site (as off work), so am butting in wherever possible to help me pass the long long days.

Nat x x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts