Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi girls, we have a new board!

Emily we share the same symtoms, great we can have a goodold moan to each other on here everyday lol. Do you have abump yet? I do but its the bloating lol.

Well i hope your all ok and taking it easy.

speak soon mommies to be.

Angie.
xx

·
Registered
305 Posts
Every time I come on this it takes me hours to catch up!!!

Hope everyone is doing OK!!!

Due to my bleeding I have now been signed off work for another 2 weeks so hopefully I can keep up to date on here.  My little bubba was doing somersaults on Friday when we had our scan,  I hope it calms down abit when it gets bigger otherwise I'll be black and blue!!

Struggling now to find clothes to fit me.  Its my DH 30th bday in 2 weeks and he's having a party,  What am I going to wear?  I have looked all over but can't find a bloody thing!  Never mind I sure people won't mind me in my Birthday Suit!!!  ;D HA HA HA

Only Joking!

Hope everyone is doing well there is so many of us now!

See You Soon

Bev  ^reiki^

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi everyone,

Bev-so sorry to read you have been bleeding but really glad you saw beanie jumping about.At our last scan our beanie was doing back-flips and bouncing from side to side.

I think I should have moved over to the 2nd Trim board by now but I will wait until I get booted out!!!

Hope you are all well and are having a nice relaxing Sunday.

love to you all      Janet    xxxx

p.s I have managed to upload my scan pic onto the gallery.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Hi all,

DW has got her next scan in 9.5 hours I'm thinking I should now go to bed....
Last one with the clinic then off to local NHS,  is there a list of when they do the next scans??  ???

Regards
Andy

·
Registered
76 Posts
goodmorning everyone hope you all had a good weekend
hi ang yes this is my first scan as the last scan when i was pregnant before was an rarly on e at 8weeks but was told died at 10 weeks but didnt miscarry until 14weeks. the hospital could not promise me an early scan followed by a 12 week scan so i asked to be scaned at 12 weeks so i would feel better.

MY SCAN IN 3 AND A HALF DAYS TIME ........
half of me cant wait till thursday the other half is really scared....

i was gonna write to others but unless i go back to the other one cant remember everyones names so sorry must be losing the plot...scatter brain is me.

hi to all  TAKE CARE XXXXX

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hi girls,

Well, im out of hospital with this nasty ohss and have been told to rest. All my bloods were fine but my consultant can feel some fluid in my ovaries and they are 11cm  :eek: So, im carrying a couple of tennis balls in my belly which will explain why i have put on 8lbs and why my tummy feels so uncomfortable and bloated.

People keep patting my tummy saying how lovely it is that i am showing so early. I dont have the heart to tell them they are patting my ovaries  ;D ;D ;D

I am being scanned wednesday morning, and cant wait to see how bill and bob are doing. I am hoping they would have grown a fair bit from last time i was scanned.

How is everyone? It seems a little quiet in here.

I am still being sick quite a bit, and feel sick for the best part of the day but am beginning to get used to it now. Consultant said we must not have sex until im 12 weeks, poor dh, i thought he was going to burst into tears  ;D ;D ;D

Will have a good catch up and post again later,

Thinking of you all,

Leanne xx

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hello everyone

Leanne, glad you are out of hospital now.  I hope the old ovaries start to behave themselves soon.  Don't worry about the weight gain.  I have put on about 8lbs too - the days of being a size 10 appear to have gone out of the window.

Well it is the long awaited first scan for me tomorrow.  I am terrified as I have had absolutely no tests whatsoever since they took my hcg level when I was 4 weeks pregnant - I am now nearly 8.  :mad: I just feel that anything could have happened/gone wrong etc in the interim.  I don't think I will be even able to look at the scan unless the nurse tells me everything is ok!  ???

Anyway enough of my rambling - hope everyone is well!

Love Angela xxx

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Hi all,

Just got back from our first scan.. just the one little heartbeat after all (was convinced it was twins if anything)!!!
All measurements ok so all looking good.  Isn't it amazing to see the little heart beating away!

Glad you're out of hospital Leanne.
Gillian, good luck with your scan on Thursday - can understand you being scared and excited at the same time - hope it all goes well.
Andy - how did the scan go today?

Hope everyone's doing ok.
petlamb xx

·
Registered
178 Posts
PetLamb - congratulations, Isn't it a fantastic feeling seeing them on the screen? It makes it all seem real.

Leanne - Glad you are out of hospital - How are you feeling?  Lets hope those ovaries start getting back to normal.

Gillian - Good luck for your scan

Andy - Any news?

I have received a date for my NHS 12 weeks scan, its the 2nd December, this will be the 2nd scan I've had as our tx only included 1 6 week scan, so am desperate to know that everything is still where it should be and doing well (god willing)
Hope you all had good weekends,
Lolly

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi  ;D

Can I join you? 

I got BFP last Wednesday and still can't really believe it -it totally stunned me to be honest.

I am probably being silly but I am more worried now than I was all the way through treatment - now I know that I have a baby(s) in there I am terrified of doing something wrong. 

Jenni x

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
PetLamb - great news on the scan, glad to hear all was well!
Jenni - welcome to the board and congratulations on your BFP - you will soon discover that you are in similar company, everyone is as worried as each other. This is a good place for reassurance, advice and a good rant when you need it!
Leanne - Glad to hear you are out of hospital, keep taking it easyxx
Angela - Good luck with the scan tomorrow
Andy - hope everything went well today with the scan
Love to everyone
jane
xx

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi all

Hope everyone's doing OK - not worrying too much, or being sick too often...

My last scan seems such a long way past now - nearly 2 weeks ago!  Next scan's not until 20 weeks (21 Dec).  Hope it'll be a lovely early Christmas pressie....

Bought "What to expect when you're expecting" today.  It looks like a really informative book, with answers to all the questions I've been asking recently.  I'd recommend it.

Well, I guess it's nearly time for me to be booted off on to the 2nd Tri.  What's happened to Dee, who normally does the booting off?

Love

BlueSoo

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
A quick reminder, please ...
Dee said:
Can I ask that all you girls without an official EDD yet ... give me an estimated one, please. If you use this site and feed in the date of your egg collection .. the calculator should give you a very good guide as to what your EDD is. I know some clinics calculate it slightly differently but I think this way is as good as any?
http://www.ivf.ca/calcu.htm

Rainbow Mums To Be

EDD 06/05/05 - Morgan - ^baby2^ ^baby2^ - off to 2nd Tri ^wave^
EDD 06/05/05 - Charlieo - ^baby2^ - off to 2nd Tri ^wave^
EDD 06/05/05 - Prentis(Martina) - ^baby2^ - off to 2nd Tri ^wave^
EDD 07/05/05 - Ready4Family - ^baby2^ - off to 2nd Tri ^wave^
EDD 08/05/05 - Bluesoo - ^baby2^ - off to 2nd Tri ^wave^
EDD 09/05/05 - jdrobinson (Janet) - ^baby2^ - off to 2nd Tri ^wave^
EDD 10/05/05 - Ellie - ^baby2^ - off to 2nd Tri ^wave^
EDD 10/05/05 - idreamofbaby (Debs) - ^baby2^ - off to 2nd Tri ^wave^
EDD 14/05/05 - Sarah Lou2 - ^baby2^- off to 2nd Tri ^wave^
EDD 15/05/05 - Maxbabe - ^baby2^- off to 2nd Tri ^wave^

EDD 19/05/05 - Nikaos - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 19/05/05 - Janis18 - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 24/05/05 - Babyblu (Julie) - ^baby2^
EDD 25/05/05 - Su23 - ^baby2^
EDD 25/05/05 - QueenofSheba - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 03/06/05 - Gillian35 - ^baby2^
EDD 08/06/05 - AliC - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 08/06/05 - Churchill - ^baby2^
EDD 08/06/05 - Andy_n_Yil - First Scan ??/??
EDD 09/06/05 - Beverley W - ^baby2^ ^angel^
EDD 09/06/05 - FionaIM - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 16/06/05 - Bagpuss - ^baby2^
EDD 19/06/05 - lollyalt - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 20/06/05 - Nicnack - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 22/06/05 - Kate12 - ^baby2^
EDD 27/06/05 - Soozzee - First Scan 02/11
EDD 28/06/05 - Tequilla (Leanne) - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 29/06/05 - Trudy - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 29/06/05 - petlamb - ^baby2^
EDD 29/06/05 - Dawn Simpson - First Scan 11/11
EDD 30/06/05 - Angel188 - First Scan 16/11
EDD 30/06/05 - Elvie - ^baby2^
EDD 05/07/05 - JackieR - First Scan 18/11
EDD 06/07/05 - Scopesy - First Scan 18/11
EDD 09/07/05 - loula - First Scan 12/11

EDD ??/??/?? - Kel666 - ^baby2^
EDD ??/??/?? - Soozle - First Scan 16/07
EDD ??/??/?? - Squeak - First Scan 27/08
EDD ??/??/?? - AJ - First Scan 20/09
EDD ??/??/?? - Steph - First Scan ??/??
EDD ??/??/?? - Vic - First Scan ??/??
EDD ??/??/?? - dekimk - ^baby2^
EDD ??/??/?? - Bower - First Scan ??/??
EDD ??/??/?? - SuzySweet (Becky) - First Scan ??/??
EDD ??/??/?? - meonline - First Scan ??/??
EDD ??/??/?? - joaxxii (joanna) - First Scan ??/??
EDD ??/??/?? - Alessandra - First Scan ??/??
EDD ??/??/?? - Westies - First Scan 26/11
EDD ??/??/?? - Teresa - ^baby2^
EDD ??/??/?? - Eeyore (Emily) - ^baby2^
EDD ??/??/?? - Angiembb & Catch - First Scan 14/11
EDD ??/??/?? - jenni - First Scan ??/??

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Hi All

First off - big apologies that it has been so long since I updated your list.  Things have been a bit hectic in "the Tootie House" with just over 2 weeks to go to his/her arrival!  ;D

And so as I update the list ... we wave so many of you off to the 2nd Tri!  Good luck to you all ... I hope you bloom there! xxx

Welcome to all the new parents to be ... I hope you all have happy healthy pregnancies.  Treasure every moment, even the sicky ones, it flies by! xxx

Lisa (Stringbob) - I was so sorry to read your news.  Sending you masses of love and hugs. xxx

Love
Dee
xxx

G

·
Thanks for updating the list Dee, I can't believe it's time for me to go off to the 2nd tri board :)
Good luck everyone
love

Sarah Lou xxx

·
Registered
58 Posts
evening girls, Hows everyone tonight?

Well i'm feeling a little better have been a little emotional lately and keep having outburst of  the fact that i'm annoyed it's totally wierd as i know i'm the happiest person i have been for a long time, Hormones i guess. The great thing is that the night sickness I was getting has decided to pot up most evenings during dinner so me and dp sit down to a lovely meal and halfway through I heave and have to run to bathroom, its very romantic lol  ^eyes^.

Leanne, I;m so pleased your back home, and getting better, i think we should call this the weighty board as we all seem to be putting weight on so early i too have plonked on 4-5lb and it seems to have come out of nowhere.

Angela Good look tomorrow for your first scan i hope all goes well. Let us know how you get on.

Lolly, i'm sure you'll be ok with scan and 2nd december not actually that far off now, go xmas shopping or pamper yourself to make it go quicker!  ;)

Gillian, good luck for your scan on thursday, Our first scan is Thursday too, what time's your?? that'd be funny! make sure you let us know too!

Well fingers crossed for our scan, it is exciting and nerve wracking as you cant wait to see picci but dont wanna go just in case! at least we all have each other going through it right?  :)

Well speak later.

Take care
Angie.
xx  ^Cuddle^

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya dee

you must be so excited at present

best of luck if i dont speak to you before

My edd is 3rd june 2005

Will do personals tomorrow am exhausted

Emily and Tiggerxx

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Hi Girls,

As you can see Dee has very kindly got your list up together! However, as she is shortly to have her hands full with a little bundle of mischief JOY! I will be standing in for her and trying my best to do as good a job as she has done for so long.

If I fail to include any of you or get any of the updates wrong - please do IM me and I will endeavour to put things right asap!

Wishing you all a very very happy healthy pregnancy (and as worry free as possible first trimester), before you know it, you will all be counting the days before your littlun's arrive.

Love,

Sue xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi girls,
         Thanks Dee for updating the list,looks like I have been officially booted over to the 2nd Trim board!!!

Dee-good luck for a quick and as pain-free delivery as possible.You have been a star with the lists :-*

To everyone else,best of luck and I hope all your 1st trimesters pass as quickly as mine has. :-*

See you all over on the 2nd trim soon girls.

love and hugs    Janet    xxxx

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.