xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A quick reminder, please ...
Dee said:
Can I ask that all you girls without an official EDD yet ... give me an estimated one, please. If you use this site and feed in the date of your egg collection .. the calculator should give you a very good guide as to what your EDD is. I know some clinics calculate it slightly differently but I think this way is as good as any?
http://www.ivf.ca/calcu.htm

Rainbow Mums To Be

EDD 04/05/05 - Owennicki - ^baby2^ - off to 2nd Tri ^wave^
EDD 04/05/05 - Oink - ^baby2^ - off to 2nd Tri ^wave^
EDD 05/05/05 - KT (Kerry) - ^baby2^ ^baby2^ - off to 2nd Tri ^wave^
EDD 05/05/05 - Lizuk - ^baby2^ - off to 2nd Tri ^wave^

EDD 06/05/05 - Morgan - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 06/05/05 - Charlieo - ^baby2^
EDD 06/05/05 - Prentis(Martina) - ^baby2^
EDD 07/05/05 - Ready4Family - ^baby2^
EDD 08/05/05 - Bluesoo - ^baby2^
EDD 09/05/05 - jdrobinson (Janet) - First Scan 28/09
EDD 10/05/05 - Ellie - ^baby2^
EDD 10/05/05 - idreamofbaby (Debs) - ^baby2^
EDD 14/05/05 - Sarah Lou2 - ^baby2^
EDD 15/05/05 - Maxbabe - ^baby2^
EDD 19/05/05 - Nikaos - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 19/05/05 - Janis18 - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 24/05/05 - Babyblu (Julie) - ^baby2^
EDD 25/05/05 - Su23 - ^baby2^
EDD 25/05/05 - QueenofSheba - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 03/06/05 - Gillian35 - ^baby2^
EDD 08/06/05 - AliC - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 08/06/05 - Churchill - ^baby2^
EDD 09/06/05 - Beverley W - ^baby2^ ^angel^
EDD 16/06/05 - Bagpuss - ^baby2^
EDD 19/06/05 - lollyalt - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 20/06/05 - Nicnack - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 22/06/05 - Kate12 - ^baby2^
EDD 27/06/05 - Soozzee - First Scan 02/11
EDD 28/06/05 - Tequilla (Leanne) - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 29/06/05 - Trudy - First Scan 11/11
EDD 29/06/05 - petlamb - First Scan ??/??
EDD 29/06/05 - Dawn Simpson - First Scan 11/11
EDD 30/06/05 - Angel188 - First Scan 16/11
EDD 30/06/05 - Elvie - First Scan 09/11
EDD 05/07/05 - JackieR - First Scan 18/11
EDD 06/07/05 - Scopesy - First Scan 18/11
EDD 09/07/05 - loula - First Scan 12/11

EDD ??/??/?? - Kel666 - ^baby2^
EDD ??/??/?? - Soozle - First Scan 16/07
EDD ??/??/?? - Squeak - First Scan 27/08
EDD ??/??/?? - AJ - First Scan 20/09
EDD ??/??/?? - Steph - First Scan ??/??
EDD ??/??/?? - Vic - First Scan ??/??
EDD ??/??/?? - dekimk - ^baby2^
EDD ??/??/?? - Bower - First Scan ??/??
EDD ??/??/?? - Andy_n_Yil - First Scan ??/??
EDD ??/??/?? - FionaIM - First Scan ??/??
EDD ??/??/?? - SuzySweet (Becky) - First Scan ??/??
EDD ??/??/?? - Stringbob (Lisa) - First Scan ??/??
EDD ??/??/?? - meonline - First Scan ??/??

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Evening Girls

What are the clinics putting in the water for all these twins?!?!  ;D
Congratulations to the two latest twin mummies ... nicnack and lollyalt.  ;D

Welcome to the 1st Tri - Scopesy, loula and meonline ... hope you all have happy healthy pregnancies.  ;D

Good luck in the 2nd Tri - owennicki, Oink, Kerry and Lizuk.  ;D

^hello^ to all the other mummies to be ... hope you are all happy and as well as the dreaded morning sickness is allowing you to be!  ;)

Love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi everyone,
                Are you all enjoying the fireworks?I had to come inside as I was jumping out of my skin with some of them,they were like bloody bombs going off!!!!

It's a bit of a sad day for us today as it would have been my little sis who died in April's 25th birthday so I went to the crematorium with yellow roses,her favourites, and then took a bunch up to my mum who hasn't been too well lately.

What a lot of twinnies we have been getting lately!!!
Just to let you all know I am still getting the odd twinge now and then,the midwife said not to worry it's normal and I am stil worrying even after my 12 week scan!!

love and hugs to you all        Janet  xxxx

p.s Dee,sorry to be a pest but can I have a little baby next to my due date pppllleeeaaassseee?

Thank you      xxxxxx 

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oh my god - I'm being evicted from the first tri - cant believe I made it this far, and for those girls in the early days of pregnancy - it flies by... honest!!!

Had a very weepy night tonight and now feel all upset at leaving the first tri - mad I know. What has set my tears off is the fireworks, believe it or not - for the last 6 yrs, I have thought - I wish I had a baby to share the fire works with - and here I am 14 weeks pregnant. But I'm also coming up to the 17 week point where I miscarried last time, and I know my emotions are running high over that too. I just need to get past the next few weeks and I'm sure ill be fine!

Take care everyone and Ill see you all in the 2nd tri. Look after yourselves and your little passengers, lots of love, Liz xx

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Hi everyone,

owennicki, oink, kerry and lizuk, wonderful that you've graduated to the 2nd trimester.  Good luck to you girls.  I'll see you very soon.

petlamb, I know what you mean.  The baby aspirin is very confusing.  I was on it from EC to 12 weeks.  My fertility doctor told me to continue it throughout the pregnancy but then when I saw the obstetritian, she told me to stop (talk about confusing!).  I called back the fertility dr and she said to stop if that's what the other dr said.  I also heard that it's used to prevent miscarring.  The obstetritian said that if you conitnue, there's a very very small chance of birth defects.  So at the dr's advice, I stopped at 12 weeks.  Everyone is different though so I'd suggest you follow your dr's recommendations.

I'm still coughing away.  Does anyone know if constant coughing can do any harm to the baby?  I'm worried that I'm scaring it or moving it too much (but at the same time, don't want to take anything).

Hello to everyone else I didn't mention.  There are so many new names here...it's wonderful to see!

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
r4f

baby is well protected and coughing will do no harm

Clare

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Well done to Owennicki, Oink, Kerry & Lizuk off to the 2nd trim board - hope we'll all be joining you before too long - best of luck with your pregnancies xx

Dee - my first scan date is 15 Nov for your list - thanks x

Thanks for all your comments about the aspirin, seems that some clinics say to carry on and some don't like most things to do with tx!  I'll continue taking it until they tell me to stop but will ask them about it when I have my scan a week Monday (can't wait!). 

Jane - what's heparin?  Is it the same sort of thing as Cyclogest?  LFC have told me to continue with this twice a day until 12 weeks also.

Janet - sorry to hear about your sister, it must have been a very sad day for you yesterday.  I hope your mum's ok xx

R4F - i've had a horrible cough too.  Started with a cold, I had to fend off several offers of Lemsips, Benylin, etc from colleagues at work with little white lies.. "oh no thanks, i've already taken something".. tee hee. 

Love to everyone, hope we're all doing ok.
petlamb xx

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
hi girls
Trudy
sorry to hear you're so nauseous.
The bleeding stopped by last night. Don't know what to think now.  Maybe it's all ok and maybe not and the wait till Tuesday's scan is a bit of a nightmare.  My boobs are a bit less sore and some other symptoms gone a bit but then I know I shouldn't read much into that. 
Just trying to keep occupied and hoping for the best. Hoping maybe I'm just being silly and it was all nothing and everything is ok!  I just wish I could go and get a scan somewhere NOW!
Have a lovely weekend everyone, Tequila - hope you had a good night out!
Elvie
x

·
Registered
76 Posts
hi all hope everyone well. im not to bad apart from constipated oh
and i have just had an out break of spots has anyone else gone all spotty..
they look awfull.

well just thought i would say hello going to relax now and watch some tv

love to all xxxx

·
Registered
76 Posts
hi elvie hope everythings ok i no you wont stop worring cus thats what we all do but just get loads of rest try and watch a few good films take care

xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Hi ladies,
Thought I would get in touch after recent developments,(I was a Aug/Sept cycle buddy and after my negative result haven't been posting. Just thinking things over...like you do)
Anyway, I was going to the gp on tues last week to discuss the next lot of ivf drugs, and because af hadn't arrived since sept 23 (the day after my negative icsi) i thought i would do a test just to confirm that i was not pg. Except that it was positive...
The doctor said that i must be 6 weeks pg, and for me to have a scan at 8 weeks.
It all seems rather unbelievable, after nearly 3 years of trying...and i have no symptoms at all. But i have had a bit of spotting. I was really worried but now i have realised that all i can do is wait and see.
Has this happened to other, more normal couples?
Could it really be true?
Scared to think too much just in case it all goes wrong....

joanna xx

·
Registered
178 Posts
Joanna - What a fantastic surprise! You must be thrilled. Trudy, sorry to hear you have been feeling so unwell, are you eating plenty? It is the only thing that keeps it away for me!

We've now got our little scan picture in a frame on top of our telly, are we sad? I don't care, still keep thinking 'oh my god, there's two of them'!

Queen, went to my GP last night and they said to def not take two lots of folic acid. They said one pregnacare was fine.

Hope you all enjoy your Saturday nights.
Lolly

G

·
Hi Girls

Are you all still paranoid?? I am went to see my doctoer yesterday as I've had an ear infection for 3 weeks, he prescribed some antibiotics and I swear I asked him if they were safe 6 times !!! He kept reassuring me but I'm still a bit worried - hey ho!!!

Can't wait for this blooming period to start everyone keeps mentioning !!!

Have a safe and fun bonfire weekend

love

Sarah Lou xxx

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Its so nice to come on this thread and hear everyone worrying as much as me!! I thought it was just me being over-paranoid!!

Sarah Lou - when i was rushed to hospital last week i was given morphiene and told the ambulance man about a zillion times that pregnant women couldnt take it. After telling me this morphiene was safe during pregnancy for the first 10 times or so, i think he then began to think i was a crazy woman !!!!! Best to be on guard though, as when it was lunch time i was offered a brie sandwich. The woman didnt seem to have any idea pg women cant have brie so it was lucky i had my facts straight  ::)

Lolly - if you are mad having your scan piccy on top of tv then i am madder as mine lives on tv but goes into my handbag when im going out incase i see someone i know while out to show it to  ;D ;D ;D I blame these pg hormones  :)

Joanna - brilliant news, really happy for you xx

Not much to report from me, only that i now have the veiny boobs and was so excited to finally have them i showed dh all day yesterday! Again, i blame the hormones  :)

Have a good weekend all,

L xx

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi Girls,

It's just taken me ages to catch up with all the news.  Congrats to all the twinies.  I was told in Holland and Barrats that I should be taking 800mg folif acid which I did until we got a BFP and then after reading so much everywhere said 400.  So just to be safe went out and bought 400.

Dee my due date is 16 June if you want to add it to the list.

I've just tried to add my ticker.  Been on the site and created it and it looks lovely, but it then went on about using which codes.  Not being very comp literate can anyone help.  Where do I put the code and which one?

Thanks girls,

Lisa

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Hi girls,

Joanne, just wanted to congratulate you.  What a shock that must have been.  Many girls here complain of spotting so it does happen.  I had a night of it too early in my pregnancy.

elvie, hope you're feeling better.  Take it easy.

trudy, sorry to hear that you're feeling so icky.

petlamb, it's tough when people don't know.  We've told most people, but I have yet to tell my co-workers. Let's see how long it takes them to notice (or say anything).  My tummy sure is getting bigger.

Clare, thanks for the reassurance about the cough.

I'm feeling a bit better today...still coughing, but doing better.  

Hope everyone is doing well.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hy ladies, mi name is Aless and I had a BFP last monday. I am also posting at IUI ladies with a BFP. May I hang aroung here?  ::) I am dead worried because I have no symptoms at all :-\ Did it happen to any of you?? No morning sickness, no hearburn, not very tired, not even put on weight  :( May be it is too early to have all that things? I am willing to go through that to feel pg  :p

Love, a

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
hi
am still worried sick
No more bleeding but some of my symptoms have definitely lessened. Has anyone else had this and what had happened?
Eg. my boobs no longer feel hard and are going back to normal.
I'm sure I'm going to the loo less too
Any help appreciated as going mad waiting for Tuesday
This is so hard but I know people deal with worse in life
Elvie

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Try not to worry too much Elvie - symptoms seem to come and go.  Hope you can find something nice to do to take your mind off things until Tuesday.

Aless - hello! - I didn't get any symptoms until about 7 weeks when I started feeling a little bit sick sometimes and went off some food. So I had 3 weeks of panicking about lack of symptoms before that. Am sure things will pick up for you and many symptoms don't come until later anyway.

Stringbob - paste the Pseudohtml from lilypie into your profile.

Tequila, Sarah Lou - I'm sure they are used to pregnant women being paranoid about drugs!  And better safe than sorry, I reckon.

The piccies of my littlie twinnies are stuck on the fridge - I am so proud!

Congrats Joanna on your natural BFP - what a fantastic surprise!

JD - must have been a very emotional day for you but glad you were able to do something nice to remember your sister.

Great to hear about all the new bfps and loads more twinnies - it's bonkers, there are so many.

Hi to everyone else.
Off shopping now to get some xmas presents and to get my free pack of stuff from Mothercare = we got a stack of vouchers and things at the antenatal clinic the other day.
byee xxx

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.