Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 557 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone starting treatment end of June/July time this year, if so let me know as I could do with a buddy.
We were due to start treatment this May after a 3 year wait but will be on hols then so it's been a little delayed - typical!!
;D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi Sarah Lou I would love to buddy with you! I am similarly frustrated... thought I would be cycling by now but everything has got pushed back. The clinic didn't contact me in time for this cycle, and now they can't fit me in until June 6th so maybe I wont even make June cycle!

We should start a June/July cycle board to keep us amused I think.

When are your Hols? and where are you going?

lol kyra xxx
^daisy^

·
Registered
204 Posts
Is there anyone else cycling this time? i think I will start a proper thread, we have to find some more buddies!!!!

lol kyra xxxx ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Kyra
Great to hear from you. We're going to Ireland for just over a week on 4th June - can't wait. It's been booked since last October!!
Hoping it'll get us nice and chilled out for treatment.
Hooray for you doing June/July cycle too - thought I might be a unicycle - tee hee ;D ;D ;D
Are you going away this year?? Have you told your friends/family about your treatment??
Sarah xxx

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi Girls

Have just been up to the hospital yesterday and will be starting sniffing in June..EC July sometime......this is our 6th IVF with icsi and we are doing PGS as well....

Love Paddi x

·
Registered
11 Posts
Im new here so Hi to all you ladies....

Am starting Puregon in the morning, on 75 iu as Hyper Stim due to PCO. This will be my 3rd fresh attempt, both low positive results.....2 frozen negs....

Fingers crossed I dont HS.....25 follicles on each ovary last time - not good!!!!

Would love to talk to anyone on similar day to me or just anyone - Oh am at the Wolfson Clinic...
Sarajane X

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Hi Paddi & SaraJane

Come and join all of the other cycle buddies on the Baby Dusters of Summer thread.

Good luck with your treatment xxx

Love
Nikki
x
^wave^

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hello All,

Please can I join you?

I'm starting my first ever ICSI cycle at the end of June (I start sniffing on the 26th) and I haven't really got a clue how it's going to affect me or what to expect.

It would be great if I could have some buddies to do it with.

Lisa :)

·
Registered
949 Posts
Hiya

I am, hopefully, having my 5th iui roundabout the 17th of this month, all being well with my scan on the 15th so if any of you lovely ladies are at the same stage please keep me company and keep me sane!

Gonna be a particulary nerve wracking one for me as it will be the first tx cycle since my m/c in March and will be really disappointed if I get a neg but also be really scared if I get a pos!

Love and lots of luck to you all.

Karen xxx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
New home, girls

Set up with loads of love and luck

Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
List courtesy of Kyra xx

The Super Baby Dusters Of Summer

^spin^ ^spin^ Girlies on their way ^spin^ ^spin^

Treacle D/R Scan 18/5 stims 18/6 EC 30/06 ET 02/07
sniffing! away ^thumbsup^

Ginger D/R 11/6 stims 29/06 EC 12/07
stabbing away today!!! ^thumbsup^

Marielou D/R 9/6 EC 17/07
stabbing away!! ^thumbsup^

KarenC IUI D/R 09/06 SCAN 15/06 IUI 17/06
stabbing away!!! ^thumbsup^

Tina K D/R 09/06 Scan 24/06 EC 09/07
stabbing away!! ^thumbsup^

Sarah Lou D/R 06/06 Appt 23/06 ^thumbsup^

Debbie D/R 15/06 ready and waiting to go x

^witch^waiting for AF ^witch^
Martha F waiting for ^witch^ EC 14/6
Klm waiting for ^witch^ICSI ?/6
Paddi IVF waiting for ^witch^
Kyra IVF ?/7 blood tests this week.
Bagpuss IVF ?/6

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Thanks for our new home Dee ;)

Karen-C ~ wishing you tons of luck for your scan tomorrow & that you're all set for iui on Friday :)

Marielou ~ sorry you're feeling so sick - at least I've got another bloated buddie that knows what I'm going through. Someone actually asked if I was pregnant today - lucky I was in a calm mood otherwise I would've taken their head off!!!! Good luck with the yoga video - the closest I've come to yoga is doing a Pilates video - the only problem is I nearly broke my neck trying to watch the video to make sure I was in the right position - not quite the idea really ^doh^

Sushi - I'm so sorry hun that you've had to abandon this cycle ;) Try to stay positive and please don't feel you have to leave us - you can become an honorary member of the Baby Dusters ^Cuddle^

Klm ~ What a worry for you. The word cancer sends shivers down my spine - it seems to be everywhere I go. What a relief though that your skin cancer is of the non life threatening kind - even still, must have been a shock for you. Hope you get booked in for your op soon ;)

Well I've got a day off tomorrow - don't work Wednesdays. Don't know what the weather is going to be like, but I've got to write tons of Thank You cards for all of our lovely wedding gifts - if I don't get them out soon, people are going to think we're really rude!!

Should really go to the gym, but I think I'll wait and see how I feel - I'm so uncomfortable with my bulging belly. Had cramps in the lower part of my tummy earlier, so hope that's nothing to do with my ovaries - look whos paranoid!!!

I'm going to catch up with BB now - speak to you all tomorrow.

Take Care
Nikki
x
^wave^

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey ladies!!
I'm back from the Emerald Isle and surprisingly enough I have no Frank Spencer admissions to make. Although we did miss our 5.30 ferry home on saturday and have to catch 9.05pm as Dublin was gridlocked because the Red Hot Chilli Peppers had a gig in Phoenix Park - c'est la vie!!
Phew- there's been so many posts I can't remember where we're all at.
It's great to welcome lots of new members too - a big hello to you all.
Kyra are you still in the hotel??
I broke my no drinking rule on holiday in some style and I'm back on the straight and narrow now, but I'm glad we went away as we are chilled bunnies now.
My day 21 appointment is a week tomorrow - 23/06/04 - yikes!!
Lots of love and baby dust to you all!!
Sarah Lou

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Lisa - would love to buddy with you
My first ICSI and egg donor cycle - not sure what is happening most of the time.
I had my Prostap injection along with my sister (my egg donor) last week. Go back on the 22nd (next Tues) for pre-stim scan, she then starts her injections and I start tablets.
I don't start my intrasmuscular injectios until the day before my sisters egg collection and DH sperm retrieval.

I have had Prostap type of drugs before (sniffing for you) as I have ENDO. They always give me hot sweats and make me a little depressed, but everyone is different.

Keep me posted of your progress as I would love to hear from you.
bfn
Angelina
Good luck for everyone - fingers crossed!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Good morning everyone.

Well I did it. I had my first injection last night and it went okay.

When I took the syringe out of the auto pen I noticed not all the buserelin had gone in. My dose was 0.4 and there was 0.05 left in there. ??? I am waiting for the Doctor to phone back to find out what to do if this happens again today.

I must say, the anticipation of doing the injections is 10 times worse than the actual injection. I am soooo happy that it went smoothly. :D

Speak with you soon.

Debbie.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Hiya girlies

Sushi, sorry about your abandoned cycle mate. Know how that feels and it's [email protected] eh? But please stay positive - we'll all help you on here, you know that!!!!!

KLM, what a bloomin worrying time for you. What a relief it's not life threatening but a worry all the same! My thoughts are with you and sending you a big ^group^

Well, went to hossie again this morning to be told this time that I have already ovulated so iui taking place at 11:30 tomorrow morning! ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^

No midnight trigger jab for me - straight to the business tomorrow!

^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

So fingers crossed it's gonna work this time and gonna stay put!

Thanks to all your girlies for all your mad mental banter which has really kept me going lately!

Now I'll need you even more when I'm on the dreaded 2ww!!!! ^shocked^ ^shocked^ ^shocked^ ^shocked^

Lots of love to you all - you are all fab!!!

Karen xxx

·
Registered
32 Posts
Karen C, Loads and Loads of luck for tomorrow ^thumbsup^

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi All,

I am currently on my 2nd ICSI cycle and would love some buddies. My fist cycle failed in Jan, but I am now on week 2 of my second cycle.

Good Luck to you all

Zoe ^smlove^

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Hi everyone

Karen C ~ Wow - what brill news. Wishing you tons of luck for iui tomorrow - blimey, our first Baby Duster nearly on 2ww ^fairydust^

Sarah Lou ~ Welcome back hun! Glad you're all chilled and refreshed. Good luck for your appt on 23rd ^spin^

Debbie ~ Glad your first injection went OK. Hopefully I start stimming on Friday as long as I've DR'd OK, so I'm getting a little apprehensive myself. Let us know what the doc says ^thumbsup^

Hope all of the other Baby Dusters are doing OK. Speak to you all later.

Take Care
Nikki
x
^wave^

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Hi girls
Just popping in to wish heaps of babydust luck to you all now you are on your way.

Find you babydusters kinda scary - cos after you come us Summer Rainbows, so it's all really close now!!!

Karen - heaps of luck with IUI

Fee xxxxxxxx

1 - 20 of 557 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.