Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anything in particular you can do to specifically work on thickening your lining?  am already eating high protein and brazil nuts.

thanks

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi

Somewhere on this site I read that organic milk helps - I hate milk but drank a glass of organic semi skimmed each night (YUCK!) - it does
contribute to mega ewcm (egg white cervical mucas) but this is perfectly normal - dont think you have already ovulated!

Good luck with everything.

Nacknick. xx

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I'll give that a try then.

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
hi piepig

as long as you aren't passed ET, ie still stimming, try using a hot water bottle, i found this helped for me.  If the hospital are concerned its not thickening enough they may give you oestrogen tablets which is what my hospital also did.  good luck! xx

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Yep I agree with above about the hot water bottle, I had it perm attatched to tummy whilst stimming. I also drank loads of milk and had some protein drinks and et extra protein. Got a fab lining and a following ^BFP^. I also munched on the brazil nuts daily and had a glass pineapple juice daily.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone, have been using a hot water bottle but only occasionally so will increase use of that.  EC is tuesday so I had my last stims last night.....is it too late now for it to get thicker?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts