Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am thinking of coming to the ARGC, I am currently with ACU/UCH and have had a number of ICSI cycles with grade 1 embies and AH and then with blasts. I seem to start bleeding during the end of the 2ww and then lose them.
My clinic doesn't believe too much in the NK Cells and is reluctant to do testing. I am positive after all the other tests we have had done that this is the one that may be the missing link as I just can't seem to keep the embies in me.

I wondered if anyone would be happy to share their thoughts and experiences on what tests are available at ARGC.
I really don't want to start having to have repeated blood tests the same as the ACU at ARGC. I would far rather just bring my file and see what can be done and then reccommended tests different to the ones I have had.  Does anyone have any ideas or experiences similar to mine?
thank you
TT x

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi,  In my experience the ARGC weren't too worried about repeating tests i'd already had done (tho they did do DH's SA again -  but i think that's standard).  They suggested I had full immune blood tests which worked out to be about £800.  This showed I had raised NK cells and they have only ever tested these since - so tests are cheaper.  My protocols then included immune therapies.  lots of women have success at ARGC when they've failed elsewhere, so there's a lot to be said for investigating immune response.
Best of luck,
Kx

G

·
Hi tilly - if you have not had an immune testing then the panel ARGC will do with you will be very new - I'd def give it a go....

xxx

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Hi

I've no experience of NK cells myself but met so many people while I was cycling that had loads of BFN elsewhere only to get pregnant first time at the ARGC having had immune therapy for high NK cells. That to me says it all. I'd definitely give it a go!!! Good luck!  ^hugme^

1 - 4 of 4 Posts