Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all due to start third ivf cycle in aug/seept in need of some buddies to chat to along the way.vicki xxx

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi vicki,
I'm too going to start my cycle treatment in Aug/Sept haven't got exact date yet. Its my 2nd ICSI cycle, getting excited about it now and can't wait to start :) :)Hopefully it'll be 2nd and 3rd time lucky for us both.
Keep well
jo

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi

I'm due to start my 1st ICSI treatment in August too !

Very, very, very nervous......

Have just written in the ICSI section for some help on week by week timings.

If anyone can give me a quick run through as to what to expect to be doing each week i'd really appreciate it !

Have got lots of reading to catch up on !

Speak soon

Sarz ???

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hiya Girls ::)

Nice to see a few are starting there treatment August :)

I hopefully will be joining you girls in August too ::) this will be my first ICSI Cycle too ^scared^ I have my planning appointment this Thursday to discuss the drugs etc and should be able to start treatment on the 9th July ::)

Anyway wishing you girls all the luck in the world, keep your heads high ^reiki^

Vicks.
xxxxxx ^group^

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi there girlies,
Got my consultation on July 23 so hopefully will start inj middle of august.
Just feel that I want to get on with it now as I'm sure like you lot it's the first thing you think about when you get up in the morning and the last thing when you go to bed and about a hundred times inbetween!
Keep in touch and if I can help with any questions fire away.
love jo ^thumbsup^

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Hi Girls

I am hoping to start in August too. I have all the feeling you have excited/nervous/bit stressed.

My consultation is on 23 July too. But as I am having my tubes out next week I don't know if they will let me start straight away. I'll just have to wait and see. I have been waiting for so long I just want to get on with it.

Have a lovely weekend, here's hoping the weather brightens up.

Love Indianna X

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Girls,

Hopefully will be starting my next IVF cycle in August too, I have my consultation on 29 July at Barts and hope everything will be OK to start in August.

I really can't wait to have another go now and feeling a little more positive about things.

Looking forward to being cycle buddies with you all.

Debbie x.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Hi Girls

I don't think I will be going ahead in August now as my operation to have my tubes removed today was cancelled. I don't know when it will happen now but I am sure it won't be in time for August.

I am so worn down now that I can't even be bothered to get upset.

Good luck to you all
Love Indianna XX

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Indianna
I am really sorry to read that your op was cancelled.......why do they do this.

Hang on in there, once your tubes are removed, you will back on the rollercoaster, and this time for a positive results.

Having your tubes removed do increase the chances of a positive pregnancy result.

If you dont go in August, hopefully you will join us on the Sept/Oct board ;D
Take care
Jo
x x x

·
Registered
31 Posts
Indianna,

I am so sorry to hear that your operation was cancelled.

It is so hard isn't it, you get all yours hopes up and then you are let down again. It will be all worth it though when you have a little baby in your arms.

Take care

Debbie x.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Hi Girls

Thanks for your replies - they give me hope.

They say things happen in threes, well last week we lost the house we were hoping to buy, this week my operation was cancelled, I am just waiting for number 3!

We have decided not to look ahead too far just take each day at a time, that way we can't get let down again.

Take care everyone
I hope everything works out for you all
Love Indianna XXX

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hi Indianna,

Was wondering if you had your op yet - can't believe they cancelled it! Sorry about your house too - not a good week, eh?!

Just wanted to send a hug and wish you luck for when you get to start,

Keep poss,
Lizzy xxx ^daisy^

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Hi Lizzy

How are you? Are you showing yet? I hope everything is going ok. Yep I certainly have had a bad week or two but never mind. It's Friday night and we've just had a bottle of wine so I don't care about anything at the moment.

You take care.

I will arrange a get together in August keep watching.

Lots of love
Indianna XX

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello!!!!!!!!
we are starting third time ICSI so maybe we could hold hands together!?
should have ec around 11th aug, i have been reading on other ivf website so unfamiliar with this one, but could spend hours reading everyones postings!
lets hope aug is positive for us all,
luv fi ^reiki^

·
Registered
245 Posts
hi there ,
im hoping to start icsi in aug .fingers crossed waiting for af and blood results ,then we are on our way again ,excited and nervous ,
this will be are 4th attempt ,feel very positive as our odds are much higher this time
good luck to each and every one of u ,sending baby dust to u . ;D and a ig smile.

·
Registered
245 Posts
ps ,that was ment to say big smile ,lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.