Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've taken a break in the IVF (donated eggs) treatment to check my immunological status since so many attempts have failed. So when my period didn't start yesterday evening I was very surprised. My period has never been late, sometimes a week early (since AMH levels gone down), but never late. Not even when I've been critically ill and hospitalized has my period been late.

The only thing that's new this month is that I am on Thyroxine (since 6 weeks) and Vitamin D supplements. I am also on 2mg of Estrogen to reduce night sweats.

We did have sex around the time I would have ovulation but I just can't believe that I would be able to get pregnant naturally given my poor egg reserve and partially blocked tubes.

Can the Thyroxine delay the period?

·
Premium Member
15,864 Posts
couldn't the 2mg estrogen be delaying your period?

I would definitely do a pg test just to be sure though.  a natural pg is always a possibility

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, since I've been on 2 mg Estrogen (6-8 mg during IVF/FET treatments) for 6 months without experiencing issues with my period I don't think it's the reason now.

I am too nervous to take a pg test ... but will do if period still haven't showed up tomorrow morning.

Agate, you are so kind to always respond!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.