Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

just to let you know Taliesin Ross was born on 14-04-08 at 14.50 hrs weighing in at 8 pounds 9, we are both doing very well and came home the next day, when I get a chance I will go into more detail, but it was a breeze I must say, no horror stories to tell. My Husband says it was like a walk in the park for me, all those years of being ready paid of.

AMAZING!!

Mary

·
Premium Member
1,855 Posts
Huge congratulations to you all on the arrival of Taliesin.  I recall posting on the same board as you ages ago (IUI?) and now look at us!  Brilliant to hear you're a mummy - enjoy!
Trip x

·
Registered
969 Posts
^storkboy^ ^blueted^ ^storkboy^ ^blueted^ ^storkboy^ ^blueted^ ^storkboy^ ^blueted^ ^storkboy^ ^blueted^ ^storkboy^ ^blueted^ ^storkboy^

Hi Mary

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS

to you and your DH on the birth of Taliesin Ross

So pleased you had a nice birth experience and what a fab weight too!

Look forward to a pic soon!

Wishing you all lots of happiness

Love,

Moshy x x x

^storkboy^ ^blueted^ ^storkboy^ ^blueted^ ^storkboy^ ^blueted^ ^storkboy^ ^blueted^ ^storkboy^ ^blueted^ ^storkboy^ ^blueted^ ^storkboy^

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Congratulations on the arrival of Taliesin.

Emma
x x x x

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Mary,

Congratulations on the birth of your darling son Taliesin.  You must be soo proud  ^cloud9^

Please can you post us some tips ... It sounds like I want a birth like yours  ;D ;D

Axx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Congrats on the birth of your son

Kate xx

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Congratulations on the birth of Taliesin Ross

Love
Nikki xx

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
belated congratulations!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.