Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just looking at the thread about going on hols made we wonder what you all do about the time differences. We are going to Cyprus on Weds for a week, which has a time diff of 2 hours and I'm not sure whether to just keep them on UK time so they'll be going to bed late and getting up late on Cyprus time or try to get them to adjust.

What do you all do?

xxxx

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi Freckles

Hope you and your lovely babes are well. We have been away twice to europe with A and E and I kept them on the same as UK time which worked really well as all meals tend to be taken later anyway. It also meant they didnt wake up until 8.30 am :) (although they were up later obviously ::)) We have had fab holidays with our babies, you get such joy out of seeing them have fun!

Hope you have a brilliant holiday

Sue xx

Ps Have you got on with the playpen ok?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
we did the same, just kept to the same time as Uk and meant a lie in (IYKWIM) and later to bed but worked well...still unsettled though due to new place/bed etc...hope you have a great time...

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
Hiya,
I did the same as Sue & Mrsj - worked out very well!
Have fun
Jane
xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.