Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went for a follicle d10 scan last week only to be disappointed to discover that my pcos has returned with avengance. On D10 i had 7 follies all of different sizes, and the nurse confirmed that even though i'd had the drilling and metaformin that it wasnt going to be held at bay and i would probably always have problems with it. When we went for the drilling the dr told us we would have a 7-9 month window for tx to colect good quality eggs, which we did as we had 12 good eggs for our ivf at the beginning of the year.

Just wondered how long others were told they had until their pcos returned, or if indeed others have had drilling (diathermy) and the pcos hasnt returned on ultrasound scans.

Ju x

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have no experience of this as am not that far down the road iyswim, but it must be heartbreaking thinking things are going to improve and then not.

Sending you loads of  ^Cuddle^

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Sicknote sorry to hear your news  ^hugme^ cannot advise you on the drilling as something I've never had but just wanted to sympathize.  Having an internal scan in next few weeks and hoping not to see an increase of cysts but like you will probably get similar news so sympathizing hun as already on my mind.  ^Cuddle^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.