Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is Ami, me and DH have been trying for a baby for 5 years. Ive had blood tests, lap and dye and nothing wrong, DH had all his tests we are just one of the million who can't get pregnant and there is no reason why.

I was put on Chlomid for two months and over produced eggs, i produced almost nine eggs on each ovary. I was taken off chlomid and now we are waiting for our second go of IUI. Im due to ovulate tomorrow and my husband has had to go to bloomin Paris with work today so we might have to leave this month .... :mad:I'm not getting any younger (37) Dh says we have waited this long whats another month...i don't know does anyone else feel like me??? >

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi Ami
Welcome to FF.
Sorry to hear DH has whipped over to Paris at the cruscial time!.
Men sometimes say the silliest things but they mean well, I think we all know how you are feeling, have a vent with us and get it off your chest and have a girlies gossip.
All the best
chick

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Ami,

A warm welcome to FF!  It is a great site and we are pleased you decided to join us.

If there is anything you are unsure of, please ask!

Good Luck.

Laine x

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi ami,

Sorry to hear that DH is not going to be there at the crucial time - it can be quite upsetting.

My DH, although doesn't work away, does sometimes say we'll try next month or words to that effect - it can be quite heartbreaking can't it.

I am also 37 yrs and DH 36 and have been trying for five years.  Its been a hard journey but fingers crossed it may happen one day.

i wish you all the best in your journey and hope it works out for you :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts