Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've been looking for a site like this for ages and now I've found you all!

I feel qualified to join in now as I'm just getting over my lap & dye check - all the necessary plumbling in place, one tube OK & one OK with lots of pressure (it feels like someone's tap-danced on my stomach!). I also have PCOS and manage to kill all DH's sperm, but other than that everythings working just fine!

So now its onward and upward with IUI in the New Year. I'm pleased but I can't get excited - I think its a sub concious defence mechanism against more heartache.

Reading all your messages up 'til now has given me a lot of support. How great to have so many friends who understand just how you feel.

Thanks, and may good luck visit you all.
Cathy. ^goodluck^

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hi Cathy,

Welcome to ff!

It is a wonderful site isn't it! Its also quite additive and i love spending a few minutes on here every day to see how everybody is doing!

Hope your recovering from your lap and dye, my stomach felt tender for about two weeks then after that if i bumped into anything with my belly 'ouch!!'

I also had pcos and both my tubes were blocked, but hey ho we're onto ivf now, hopefully starting in december which is so exciting!

Good luck with your treatment, the new year will come round so quickly!!

Lots of love

Emmak
^fairydust^

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Cathy,

A huge welcome to FF!  We are pleased you found us.

Wishing you luck with the IUI in Jan.  Why not pop in and join the IUI Girls thread on the IUI board.  You would be more than welcome.

Laine x

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hi Cathy,

Welcome to ff. Pop into the chatroom for a natter sometime. Looking forward to getting to know you,

L xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts