Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
About to start our 6th ICSI cycle on Tuesday.  I know the clinic explained it on our very 1st cycle, but thats going back a bit and I can't remember the reason, so maybe someone could shed some light on why it is recommended that you inject around the same time every day?  Our clinic strongly advise you to inject after 6pm but no later than 9pm and then to keep to within 30mins of the same time daily.  What would happen if you were 2hrs early or 2hrs late - this being my potential predicament for one night, while I'm stimming this time around

Thanks in advance
DJ x

·
Registered
281 Posts
I think( dont quote me) :-X  its to stop the drug wearing off completely and to stop the bodys own natural hormones taking over maybe (eg stopping a period ).Suppose if its 2 hours early the drug is still in your system so you would have too much in your system if you were to have your dose 2 hours later too little/nothing in your system for a period of tim. I dont why after 6 or before 9 cos what would happen if you worked during these times?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Iconn  :)

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Aisha, we reckoned that was probably the best approach too, although I'm going to bring it back rather than forward, iykwim. 

Best of luck with your call tomorrow  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Bump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts