Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!  :)

OH and I would like to go abroad for IVF and ICSI treatment, but are getting really worried about timings for everything. The clinic we've contacted are advising a few options, but they all seem to rest on knowing when Day 3 of your cycle is - and my cycle has been anything between 24 and 34 days! This has a major impact as it means we need to book flights hotels etc all at the whim of when my body decides to 'do its thing'....!

Is this normal, with IVF treatment? I thought there was medication they gave you to 'reset' your cycle, so the Drs knew exactly when to perform the procedures? So far there has been no suggestion of this.

So confused!
:(

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hi Smiley

Noticed your note and realised there are no responses , wish I could tell you much but have no experience nor knowledge in this matter . How are things at the moment ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you ennorahs, thats really thoughtful of you to reply anyway ^hugme^

I posted on the Cyprus board, which is where I'm going, and suddenly things have all become clear! A couple of members have helped me out and now I'm in contact with someone at the clinic who is much better at answering my questions and I finally have some contraceptive pills so I feel like evrything is on track at last!

So I guess the bottom line here, is even if you don't get an answer to a question you've posted on this site straight away, keep trying - post elsewhere, or try the chatrooms.

This site really is fantastic, I'd be lost without it and the lovely girls here xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts