Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all you 2wwaiters!

I'm due for a blood test on Monday 1st Oct. Like many of us I'm scrutinising every symptom and twinge. Can't help it as I've been told I must have blood test & not use HPT, which means waiting DAYS for the result.

Has anybody else experienced overwhelming tiredness in the 2ww? Don't know if it's just the drugs. I'm having gestone injections (and progynova)and have felt some tiredness on and off but nothing like today. I can hardly move. Also, not sure, but my sense of smell seems to be a bit hypersensitive, but probably just imagining it!

Anybody else had any of this?

Good luck to everyone,

Liz

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi Liz,

I've also been feeling tired and did in my last cycle too.  Last time it made me think I'd be +ve, as this was how I felt when I had my first child.  I also could smell everything really strong. I think now that I was probably looking for signs that may not have been there, but maybe not, it could be a good sign.

Good luck 

Lisa

·
Registered
40 Posts
Liz - I am a week into my 2WW - i am finding i am extremely tired and have been napping during the day too - im not sure if all the anxiety is disturbing my sleep?!?!?! - could be the reason for the tiredness.

Good luck with your test tomorrow - hope your dreams are fulfilled.

Janey
X

1 - 3 of 3 Posts