Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have 2dd from clomid  :)

One month left start tommorrow  ^reiki^ got bfp's first month with both girls nothing other than clomid and lots of bms! So do I add the cough mixture or not how many get BFP's using it, guess I'm scared to change routine of what has worked in the past but also this is the last time we will ever take it so want to give best shot - what would you do?

x x x x x x x

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
hi there sarah  :)

im sorry i cant help with your ?? bout the cough mixture, have you thoguht of using the search tool at the top of the page, you may find some useful past posts that can help with your querys ???

xxx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

There's information about taking cough mixture in the sticky thread on this board that I posted a few years ago about useful tips...

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=41641.0

There are also quite a few other threads discussing this so perhaps as Cleg says, may do a quick search.

Taking expectorant (with active ingredient Guaifenesin) doesn't actually increase BFPs. One of the side effects of clomid can be that it dries up your cervical mucus....by taking the cough mixture, it thins the mucus in the body, including cervical mucus, and this can help the sperm on their journey.

If you've never had any problems before and have managed to conceive twice quickly whilst on clomid then not sure how the cough mixture will do much for you to be honest...unless you suffer form dry cm ?

Good luck
Natasha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.