Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Husband and I have been trying for 18 mths, after numourous blood tests, internal and external scans, a Hysterosalpingogram (x-ray my tubes using a dye to check for blockages) the hospital told me that my tubes are normal, Iam ovulating each mth but the scan suggests that I have PCOS. Therefore they have put me on 3 mths of clomid (50g) to take on days 2 - 6 of my period.
BUT at the same time they told us that my husband has too many sperm that they are crowded and cannot move!!! although it is still concievable!! I cannot find anything about this on the net and was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat?? and if clomid will still help the situation???
XX

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
have you tried using the search tool at the top of the page ? this may help in your search about your partners sperm, click here to enter search ~ http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=search

as for the clomid helping well only time will tell hunny, are you being tracked ? scans bloods ??? i will also say that OPK's are not reccomended for anyone who suffers with PCOS as it can give off false information about hormone levels

clomid itself makes you produce more of the hormone that signals your follicles to grow, if you are ovulating naturally this will be a boost for your ovaries + could help you produce more than one follicle which could equal more than one egg so the chances of a pregnancy are better than average ;)

goodluck ^reiki^

xxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts