Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a rough time with my 2ww and have had pizza take away twice already and I have another week to go - do you think its ok to have it again?!  I know that the clinc say to eat properly and have a balanced diet but have a serious need for pizza!  Its either that or a glass of wine!  Why is it that when you cant have something you want it?!!

Sorry if this is a bit of a random post!  Wasn't sure where it should go?  Suspect I am not the only one who worries about stupid things in the horrific 2ww!

xx

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hi

Last time i was on my 2ww i had tons of pizza, i just made the excuse of having pineapple on it...so it was helping with implantation  and my womb lining ....

Good as excuse as any !!!!  ;D ;D

Netty

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
I know Im looking ahead here but just to let you know I couldnt get enough pizza when I was pg....margarita could be snaffled any time of the day or night.  I think I also ate loads in the 2ww...Didnt seem to do me any harm (except I now need to get the weight off).

best of luck.

and have some salad with that.... :)

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much for the replies!

Pizza tonight it is!!  Am already looking forward to it - as you say the 2ww is hard enough without denying a few pleasures!

Am looking forward to it already!!

xxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
What is it about thinking you shouldn't have something that makes you want it even more ::) ;D

I'm sure it'll be fine hun ;)

Loads of luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lizzy xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.