Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 384 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home Mommies!

Autumn 2007 - Parents Place To Chat - Babies born - OCT-NOV-DEC 2007 or thereabouts!

Name, Flavour, Child/ren, Date of Birth,
Chris (Brownowl23), ^blueted^ ^blueted^, Jack and Harry, September 18th
Judy620, ^pinkted^, Chriselle, September 21st
midlands lass, ^blueted^ ^pinkted^, Finlay and Imogen, September 21st
Juli, ^pinkted^, Lottie, September 21st
a h (Anni), ^blueted^ ^pinkted^, Zach and Juliette, September 24th
Mel (hogglebird), ^blueted^, Jack, September 27th
Georgie (Smiley11), ^blueted^, Finlay James, September 28th
Macmillan, ^blueted^, William, October 1st
Tashja, ^pinkted^, Sadie, October 1st
Emma (Smileylogo), ^pinkted^, Jessica May, October 4th
pip34 , ^blueted^, Tyler, October 4th
xrachx, ^blueted^, Glenn, October 11th
Angelmoon, ^pinkted^, Molly Florence, October 11th
Andrea (aussiegirl), ^blueted^, Hamish, October 12th
Starr, ^pinkted^, Daisy Elizabeth, October 11th
Helen (Radnorgirl), ^blueted^, Monty Fraser, October 23rd
Kermit, ^blueted^, Oliver, November 2nd
Katy H, ^blueted^, Thomas, November 14th
baby maggie, ^pinkted^, Violet, November 19th
fudgeyfu, ^pinkted^, Evie, November 20th
Olwen, ^blueted^, Charlie Jose, November 24th
Mish, ^blueted^, Nathan, November 24th
Rachel (ChickenPie), ^pinkted^, Lucy Kate, November 25th
Maggie (magsandemma), ^pinkted^, Louise Rose, November 25th
Sharon (Shabba), ^pinkted^, May Ann, November 30th
Pin, ^pinkted^, Olivia Jane, November 30th
U2fan, ^blueted^, Jamie Shay, December 3rd
Mandy (Kitten1), ^blueted^, Charlie, December 9th
Karen (KG), ^blueted^, Toby, December 10th
Bendybird, ^blueted^, Luke, December 15th
Channy, ^pinkted^, Cerys Louise, December 17th
Gingertiger, ^pinkted^, Etain Calista, December 18th
Lukes, ^pinkted^, Isla Rose, December 27th
x shye x, ^blueted^, Tayan,
Emmaloupink, ^pinkted^, Maisie,

If anyone wants adding please shout!​

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
yay meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee first  :)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
FF  ^tantrum^ You just beat me!!!

Night all, K x

·
Registered
692 Posts
Evening,

AM  ^hugme^ You poor thing! I hope all of their babies keep them up all night to serve them right for disappointing you!  ;D  Also a big  ^bigbad^ to DH.  If I were you i'd hide his golf clubs  ;D

Emma- Gorg picc of JJ.

Kitten  :eek:  Your lad is defo gonna be a rugby player.  He can join my little big man in a team. J is now so big he is now officially a boyby not a baby.

Bugger new thread, so cant remember other messages. Sorry  :-[

Having a nice quiet weekend with my folks. Right off to bed.

Night all,

Love Mel xx

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
me third, me third
nothing to say, just wanted to be third  ;D ;D
Emma ;D

·
Premium Member
4,758 Posts
Wow!

Part 6 already!!  :eek: :eek:

I don't have a 'little baby' anymore!!  :'( :'( :'( I have a 22lb baby!! Almost a 'big boy'!!  ;D ;D

Need to get ttc#2 so I can experience the 'tiny baby' days for longer than 2wks!!  ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Love the pic FF ;D ;D that put a big smile on my face ^hugme^ Pampers are being really generous with these free babies!! ;D

Smiley - great pic of Jessica, another cutie!!

Mel - I might burn the golfclubs ;D ;)

I'm off to bed in a mo, DH reckons he is going to wake up for the fight but doubt he will! Enjoy your evening girls, speak tomorrow!

x

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Wow Kitten - Cheeky Charlie is 22lbs already!!!

I am gonna look out for those Pampers with the free gifts ;D

Time to finish packing !!!

Helen
x

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no baby in my pampers box  :(

Lovely pic of Jessica and Evie.

Angel - Hope you feel a bit better today, I wouldnt organise a night out with them again, sounds like they dont know how to enjoy themselves  ^bigbad^ I'm 35 and still up for clubbing  :-[ just dont make it there now, turned into a bit of a shandy pants  ;D ;D (cant handle my drink)

Kitten - OMG 22lbs  :eek: :eek: May was 14lb 8oz about 3 weeks ago, will be getting her weighed every month now, but still dont think she'll ever catch up with Charlie  ;D

Have a lovely Sunday girls, DP is putting plaster board up in the kitchen and May is next to me in her magical mobile swing (the magical bit is the butterfly is chased by the bee  ^idiot^ ) at least she likes it now ;)

S xx

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
hello

how do you add your photos to the post please???

hope all is well with everyone?

sorry one handed typing got a little wriggle bottom on my knee  ;D

Shelley
x

·
Premium Member
20,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mish - As a Charter member you should have 'Additional Options' just under the box on the reply page. If you click this it will let you attach a file. Other than that you'd need to register for a photo hosting site such as www.photobucket.com, upload your photos there then paste the link here.

Hope that makes sense,

Chux xx

/links

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
Just testing, hope it works!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
Thanks Chux  :-*

OMG hun CONGRATULATIONS (sorry only just noticed) so pleased for you  ^hugme^

Shelley x

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hi everyone

Sorry I haven't posted again for a while - I've been reading your posts but just haven't had the time to write anything myself (as Jamie gets older he seems to take up more and more of my time!).

We've had a really nice week; DH and I had a fab meal out last Saturday night for our wedding anniversary whilst my sister and her kids babysat. Last night some friends (J's godparents) came round - we had a Chinese and cracked open a bottle of bubbly I was given when J was born; very nice it was too! I haven't even got a hangover this morning so I must be getting acclimatised to booze again!!!  ^drink^  ::)

In the week the priest came round to talk about J's Baptism in more detail - he's such a lovely man and really wants to make it special for us. He's asked us to get all the children attending to draw a picture of themselves with Jamie or to write him a poem, which they can show/read to everyone else during the service. How sweet is that?! I'm really looking forward to it - I just need to find a new outfit now. Think I'll be joining your diet club!!!! ;D

I handed in my notice at work this week, so everything's official now. I start my new job on 2 June, which is going to come round REAL soon! I'm already getting upset when I think about J going to nursery - I dread to think what I'll be like nearer the time...

Take care everyone - I promise to do personals next time.

U2fan x

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Hello everyone

Oh my, you lot can chat  ^gossip^  leave you for a couple of days and you even have to start a new thread  ;D

U2fan - the baptism plans sound lovely - when's the big day?

Shelley - love the pic of "wrigglebottom"

AM - so sorry your night out was cancelled  ^hugme^

Sharon - no free baby in my pampers box either

Kitten - C has overtaken W now (21lb at weigh-in last week)  :eek:

Hoggle - yes, "boyby" good terminology  ;D

Fun & games here, had a bit of a mad weekend trying to get all the housework/ironing done so not got to be up to all hours in the evenings after work.  Off out shortly for a family walk as lovely and sunny today  :)

Attached - tooth cleaning  :)

Bec  x

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Ok so i am the worst Autumn mummy... i read every day but never manage to post.. Will try harder with a new thread  promise!!

All is ok here Daisy is another big baby.. 19lb 13oz on thurs!!!! She's doing well on her solids but still loves her milk. Been told by the Hv max now is 3 bottles a day.. i give abouy 7ox in each and she usually drinks 6 ish!!
Sleeping is ok.. goes down about 7-7.30 and gets up at same mext morning.. still usually have to go in 2/3 times a night for dummy (sometimes more) but touch wood no milk.. she reverted back to a middle night feed a couple of weeks ago but after a couple of days dropped it again.  No adivice how we;ve got there.. just luck i think.. mind you i've only fed her a night (late eves/middle night) after a couple of times of dummy bacj.. not straightaway so sometimes she would just go back to sleep and stay there..

Even with a fairly good sleeper i'm so tired so my heart goes out to all of you still getting up loads xx

No time for personals, but wanted to say to AM.. poor you honey, that's not nice to be let down so last minute!! xx

Will be back soon
Love Starr xx

·
Premium Member
4,758 Posts
Afternoon ladies!! ^wave^

Well, DH did watch the boxing last night - in bed!!  ;D ;D So, I thought I'd let him have a lie in, just to be nice. Mind you, C didn't wake up til 7.30 and then he went back to sleep after his milk so we only got up about an hour before DH!  ;D ;D

DH is currently in the kitchen, cooking dinner for us!!  :eek: Venison fillets!!  :eek: :eek: How posh do we sound?!?!  ;D ;D ;D

Just wondering if it's time for me to drop one of C's milks.  :-\ :-\ He's now on 3 meals a day and puds but still gets offered 4 8oz bottles a day. He doesn't seem bothered about his 11am one so maybe it's time to drop that down a few ounces.  :-\ :-\ Anyone else got any ideas??

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Afternoon All,

Well finally got DH out of the house ::) we went to Mothercare and bought 2 toy net bags for the bathroom, 3 plastic bibs larger ones to cover more of her, a summer hat and a sleeping bag for Molly. Needed a bigger size bag as her feet are now bunched up in one of them so had to unzip it at the bottom as didn't realise till I'd laid her down asleep in her cot ;D also bought a gorgeous little red and white t-shirt from Next! Soooo nice to get something that isn't pink! Wanted a plain denim skirt too but had nothing at all, same in M/care and Mama's & Papa's :-\ supposed to be spring/summer ranges isn't it :mad:

We went to a few garden centres to have a nose, now just taking it easy and reading the sunday papers!

Pop on later girls.

x

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
hi girls just got back from the inlaws weve been for dinner and tea  :eek: evie is shattered and fast asleep in bed  ::)

so im chilling on the couch watching the goonies  ;D

chux ive been having a nose and congratulations to you num3 on the way  ^hugme^

1 - 20 of 384 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.