1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^hello^ 

Welcome to your new home, happy chatting!  ^gossip^ ^afro^

Louj x  :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Thanks Louj, thought I'd get in quick and be the first to post!

As per last thread - if anyone is interested in a girlie film night to see "Sex and the City" let me know

Wiggie xx

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
ooh not for me but if you have a drink forst then I will come along for that

I must be the only girl who doesnt like sex and the city!

Love to everyone and lots of  ^reiki^

Lorraine xx

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Welcome Lisa  ;) all the best for your 2ww  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Cubster, Lyme Regis, how wonderful.

Julie, man flu  :'( that's it, hope he doesn't complain too much in your ears. The end of the world as we know it. Poor guy.

Nat, I'm going to watch the eurovision, want a good laugh  ;D ;D, last year my dog could have done better by the uk  ;D

Roses, how you feeling with no pills? yay! come on AF!!!!!!! show your ugly face.
I'm just about to hang the washing out, knowing me it will probably rain as soon as I put it out!
By the way, love sex and the city  ;)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Morning all!

Welcome and good luck to lisa with tx  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Wiggie, good idea re SITC, am seeing it with chum next week, but would also be up for maybe meeting for an orange juice first.

Roses, hooray no more pills for you! You must be relieved, chick (cant do any of the fancy graphics you can but if I could there would be a few lines worth here!)

Julie, good luck with that man flu, dont envy you! My silly dh has a blister on his foot and rather then just chucking a bandage on it, he has completely mummified foot and ankle with a bandage and surgical tap!  ::)

Got af today, but for once determined not to  :'( . Have been feeling really pos sine I met you all and not going to let the old cow get the better of me  ^bigbad^ !!!

Enjoy the sunshine everyone, we are off to the Isabella Plantation in Richmond park to read books and try not to feel sorry for ourselves  ::)

Beegey xx

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Hi ladies,

Wiggie, not long for your test date now!! You`re half way there now. Continue the positivity ;)

Elisa, it`s going to feel weird tonight, I`ll probably constantly think 'oh wasn`t there a pill I was meant to be taking?' ^idiot^ . Still feeling bloated. Andy from the X Factor is singing for the UK this year, remember him? I heard the song, didn`t like it. Look out for the pirates I mentioned earlier, forgot which country it was, they are a right laugh ;D

Beegey ^hugme^ ^hugme^ , I used to be like you when first trying and every time I got AF I would cry and feel real miserable. But, once tx starts you look forward to getting AF as that will be the beginning of tx, weird isn`t it ^idiot^ . Have fun at Richmond Park, looks like a nice sunny day, although a bit windy. The image of your DH`s self-mummified foot is a real laugh ^roflmao^ . MEN!! How easily they can feel sorry for themselves ;D

Roses xxxx

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Hi ladies.... haven't got time for personals - sorry - just needed to post so I didn't lose the thread  :-[ forgive me  ;) ;D

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
New list for a new thread - No need for thanks- bubbles will do nicely ;) :) ;). Yes I'm definitely a bubble tart :)

^daisy^ London Girls -TTC IN LONDON - 24th May 2008 ^daisy^

[size=14pt] We're a group for those TTC in London. The general vibe of the TTC list is bump and baby talk free but there is no limit to how long you can post once you get your BFP. Please feel free to join in if you are TTC in the London area as the more the merrier :). :)
^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^

LADIES IN A CYCLE

Nat_74 Doing Natural FET May/June at LFC - ET should be around 2nd/3rd June! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

LADIES ON 2WW

lisalondonOn 2ww for 1st IVF Guys, tesing 28th May 08- ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Wiggie - On 2ww for 2nd IVF Guys, Test date 31st May 08, ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Cubster - On 2ww for natural FET at Lister May (5th tx) testing 2nd June ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Julie-Anne (Julie) 2ww for med FET Hammersmith,testing 2nd June ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

LADIES NEXT UP FOR TREATMENT OR HAVING INVESTIGATIONS

RosesAreRed 2nd ICSI (SP) at Homerton May/June 08 ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Emily_2007 - Starting 1st IVF at Hammersmith June 08 ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Bobbi3 Starting 1st IVF Hammersmith June/ July 08 ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
ManiT Looking to go for 4th ICSI soon - having lupus tests first - ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
alegria Doing 2nd IVF (SP)- at Lister June ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Nofi - Planning to do 4th ICSI Jul/ Aug ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
beegey TTC naturally while investigating clinics for possible IUI or IVF ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

NEXT STEPS, FOLLOW UPS & TAKING A BREAK

JJ1- Following up after 4th IVF - ARGC, monitered cycle hammersmith,looking into treatment abroard ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Siheilwili (Cat) Following up after 3rd IVF Cardiff ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^
London Lou - Following up from 4th IVF through Care Nottingham - ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^
MissTI - Taking a break to support DH though medical treatment ^hugme^ ^reiki^
Theolon taking a break before doing 2nd IVF considering Barts, UCH, Lister - ^goodluck^

LONDON GIRLS TTC BFP GRADUATES :) :) ^OMGBFP^ ^OMGBFP^

LorraineLac - ^BFP^ from 2nd IVF at LFC (SP) 15th May 08 ^congrats^
reality - ^BFP^ from 5th ISCI- Lister 12th May 08 ^congrats^
armi (Julie) ^BFP^ from 1st ICSI Kings- 9th May 2008 ^congrats^
marthah ^BFP^ from 1st IVF at Hammersmith- ^congrats^
Perky74 ^BFP^ from 1st IVF Lister- 9th May 08 ^congrats^
ELISA1 - ^BFP^ from 1st IVF 8th April 08 HERTS AND ESSEX FERTILITY CENTRE ^congrats^
siamese ^BFP^ from 1st IVF - Hammersmith 9th of April 08 - ^congrats^
Cassandra - ^BFP^ from 1st ICSI 28 Nov 07 Lister ^congrats^
Fluffywithteeth - ^BFP^ on 19th Novr 07 after 3rd ICSI cycle ^congrats^
Ffox (Clare) - ^BFP^ on 26th Oct 07 from 1st ICSI transported at The Bridge. TWINS!!!!! ^congrats^
minicooper (Aimee) - ^BFP^ from 1st ICSI at UCH London 22nd Oct 07 - TWINS!! ^congrats^
harrietlaine (Hatty)- ^BFP^ on the 14th of October from 2nd ICSI at Create Health TWINS!!! ^congrats^
calimero ^BFP^ BFP after 3rd IUI at Elizabeth Garret Anderson-28th Sept 07 ^congrats^
Cateb (Catherine ^BFP^ BFP after 3rd ICSI at Argc 8th August 07 ^congrats^
Honeybee (Mitch)- - ^BFP^ after IVF 19th of July, next scan 13th August 07 ^congrats^
Nat's- Ceram for DE.^BFP^ 3.11.06 ^congrats^
Charliekay- BFP!!Twins revealed on 13th Dec 06. One Ok. One ectopic removed St Thomas's ^congrats^
Peewee- ^BFP^ 3rd medicated IUI at Holly House, Essex - BFP Dec 16th 06!!!! ^congrats^
Brownowl- ^BFP^ DEiVF South Africa Jan 2007 BFP twins!!! ^congrats^
bhav- ^BFP^ 2nd ICSI at Guys- tested 6th of March 07 - ^congrats^ ^congrats^
Cara (Meercat71)- ^BFP^ 1st IVF Create/St George's Clinic tested 7th of March 07 - Twins!

ALSO A BIG THANK YOU TOO ALL THE LONDON GIRLS WHO POP IN TO THE TTC THREAD AND OFFER THEIR SUPPORT :) :) :) :) :)

Meet up link

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=125522.60

Also for those happy for mixed meets including bumps and babies / London Girls TTC graduates

The fat ladies in London.. ( BABY BUMPS)
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=140437.0

Waiter shocker's ;D
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=124267.465

London girls
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=131289.0

All are welcome and you just need to pop in there and say hi :)

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Hi all

I reposted and updated our list for the new thread. Any amendments or additions please pm me.

Beegey- your story of your sh and his blister is very  ;D ;D ;D and so like a man!

Hope my fellow 2ww'ers are keeping the  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^ insanity at bay. I've managed not to go onto visable embryo or similar so far and have surprised myself by how much more relaxed I am this 2ww. Taking the theory that the outcome is pretty much out of my hands now so I can either spend the next 10 days driving myself mad or just get on with things.

nats & roses- not long now  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hope everyone has had a great day. Apart from working for a few hours mine has been fine. Planted a few plants and brought 20 long stem orange roses for luck  :) ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Might even attempts to watch euro trash oops vision tonight too

Catch up later

Julie xx

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Hello

Welcome Lisa - wishing you lots of ^reiki^ for your 2 WW

Aplogies as I am very quickly losing track of this thread partly due to brain overload at the moment and just not beign able to keep up with the postings but I hope everything is going to plan for everyone so far :)

Wiggie, Julie-Anne and Cubster ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Nat - Hope the EC goes well for you. I am the perfect example that you only need one egg so keep positive ^hugme^

Lorraine x

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
OK - so who's watching Eurovision and what did you think of the British entry?  ;) Or am I the only sado London girl watching it at home instead of at some eurovision party? DH has ordered me to the bedroom to watch it as he thinks its a load of ......... ;)

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I am watching it... think the Croatian entry is hilarious!!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Armi- some of them a sooooo camp  ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Iceland certainly is!!!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
and armenia and and and its never ending  :) :) :)

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Norway should have one Eurovision!!!  At least they had a song that could be a hit  ;D

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Hi everyone

Couldn't be doing with Eurovision last night made DH watch Titanic DVD, love that film ;D I am a sucker for a corny movie  :)

Julie, the roses sound lovely, hope DH is a bit better today and you can do something nice together today. I am trying to go with the flow as well this time, just carrying on as normal which is quite different from previous times when I have sat around on my bum a lot  ;D

Beegey, hope DH's blister is on the mend  ;D ;D did you have a nice day in Richmond Park, I'm in Kew so quite near there, are you local?

Nat, sounds like you have a really busy weekend, two weddings! Hope you have fun  :)

Perky, you too sound busy, will make the last few days before your scan fly by.

Wiggie, you sound really positive hun, not too much longer now, great that you have a few more days off as well  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Armi, hopefully no more mad DIY tasks this weekend, like last week's pointing  :)

Lorraine, have you been working this weekend? Hope you have had some time off as your week sounds like it has been hectic  ^hugme^

Well off to do a bit of shopping today I think because of the rain. Have a good day everyone
Cubster xxx

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Morning
Watched the Euro vision..... it still is Europe  ???
I love listening to Terry wogans comments.
Some of them  :eek: well shall we say, what that singing. It's not about singing anymore it's all about sister countries voting, really can't be bothered anymore, it used to be good!!
The Spanish song, well Cindy my dog could have sung better!!! ;D

What weather we've got! can't believe that it's been raining none stop :eek: welcome to summer!

Wishing Julie,Wiggie, Cubster and Lisa  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^

A big  ^hello^ to everyone
Elisa xxx

1 - 20 of 547 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.