:( you could have let me be first  :'( ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
NO NO NO  ;D You will have to be quicker then that girls  ^roflmao^

·
Premium Member
7,991 Posts
Aw Kell I would have let you go first.....  but Maj is soooo mean!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I believe you Rach thousands wouldn't  :p

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Well i will be first soon

By the time you to have had your bubs mine will have settled down and you wont have time to come on

;D ;D ;D ;D Oh im evil  ^evil^ ^roflmao^

So me first soon  ;)

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
You are insistening on being horrid and cruel to me tonight  :mad:

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
:'( :'( :'( Thats not nice  ;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
7,991 Posts
Oooh Kell that was below the belt!!!!!!

I am desperately hoping to have a dreamboat like last time, Lily slept through the night at 4 weeks......  however I am sure I will end up with a devil baby!

Maj - you and I can club together and buy lots of noisy toys to send to Shae so that Kell gets no peace!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D
R
xxx

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Ooooo starting with a drum machine thingy  ;D I like your thinking  ;D

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Stall i get none any way he crys 24/7  :eek:

You both no i dont mean it  ;)

·
Premium Member
7,991 Posts
We know you dont mean it really....

And just a thought - im sure you have already done it - but have you got baby carrier/papoose?  2 mins in one of those wandering round (even hoovering) and DD would be fast asleep. I could even do Tesco shops with her in it and stack all the shopping into the car without her murmuring.  He probably just loves his mummy so much that he cries so you will cuddle him all the time  :) :)

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
If you can name a usless baby contraption we have it rach  ;D ;D ;D

Ok night girls  :-* ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Love kelli

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Thank u so much 4 my birthday wishes  :)

Im in a total state and cant stop sobbin,its another year older and less likely 4 me 2 become a mummy,im just hurtin so badly.Ive had all the usual comments like if u want a child u will lose weight,it just doesnt work like that,im so sad.x

·
Premium Member
7,991 Posts
Max dont be sad, its such a shame your birthday has ended in upset  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Max hunni I am so sorry you ended up upset  ^hugme^  ^hugme^ I can sympathise over the weight issue as I know how hard it is even when you have got a huge motivation for it  ^hugme^ I hope you are feeling a bit better today and we are always here  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Jo  hope you enjoyed your anniversary...

Staly, you say about pads etc.. with excessive bleeding, I literally filled a large pharmacy bag with unboxed tablets
I have been on and swapped around on, with tablets, I couldnt belive the amountof tablets from the last six months, I said to DH
if we could get a refund I'd be a miilionaire!!

Sharry, hope the med side effects have eased today a bit...

Cat I was put on 20mg of Noresthisterone 3 times a day, but they did work to stem the bleed in the end , but
I did have zillions of polyps (which she still cant explain) so hopefully yours will kick in quickly now..
Weird how that stuff works to both produce and prevent bleed eh!

Max, sorry to hear your on a low, its hard when you hit milstones isnt it hun.. did you enjoy your bash though?

Maj, yep still being good, saving points for mc brekkie sat morning  ::) its my way of getting through each day...how sad is that  ::)
I may do a little sig thingy... "@ days til my mcbrekkie" lol

Well Ive had major cramping headache last 2 days, it may be the one that can appear a few weeks after jab, quite common,
cos it was really weird... but thank goodness it seems to be gone this morning at last..
Off to see my mate, who is conveniently a psychologist/counsellor, so Ill get her to perk me up with my
nerves towards impending op ! What a baby I am!!

!

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Fi I was going to ask how you were going to cope without your mcd's brekkie but thought it would be too cruel to bring it up  ;D You keep up the good work hun  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ And no your not a big baby just anxious like anyone would be  ^hugme^

1 - 20 of 770 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.