1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Chatting!  ^gossip^ ;D  ^afro^
Louj  :-*

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
Ooh me first!!! 

Hope that you are all having a nice Bank Holiday weekend despite the ^rain^!

L x

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I'm 2nd :) Hope everyone has had a great weekend too despite the

JJ1- when is your lining scan? How are you finding the patches?

Cubster - ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hi to all I've missed. As you can see either boredom or 2ww insanity has kicked in ;D ;D

Julie xx

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hi girls! I'm third  :) :) :)

What miserable weather, eh? Still, we managed to go for a short coffee outing with Alex (but it was just around the corner)... I hope this weather doesn't stay like this...

Julie & Cubster, how are you feeling? I've been thinking of you both. When are your test dates?

Lots of hugs
C.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Sorry I have been absent for so long - think it is only 5 days but so much chatting.

Firstly - Hatty thinking of you and hope the girls are home where they belong. Let me know if you need anything advice etc and also once Chirs is back at work any help. One of the girls in my NCT group also had twin girls and we are all taking it in turns to help her with at least one feed a day.

Cubster & Julie - thinking of you both so hoping we get two BFPs.

Theolon - have you decided on a Lister consultation yet?

Siamese - have you had your nuchal scan? Hope all is well.

Cat - you sound relaxed after your hols.

Fluffy hope you are not spending too much on your new arrival - although I know it is hard not to. I found the best thing was looking for bargains, as lots of things get reduced.

Cassandra - hope you are not getting too uncomfortable.

JJ1 - hope you are managing to establish next steps.

Nofi - hope you are not working too hard.

Hope that is everyone.

So re meet ups July and September sound good, we do have quite a big garden but again would need to clear it with DH.

We are in Yorkshire at the moment for Sophie's first trip to the real home of her parents and family. We are lucky enough to own a small cottage up here and Sophie has been great sleeping in her own room and cot for the first time. We seem to be getting into a routine which is great.

Have a good week all

Catherine
x

·
Registered
275 Posts
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) that is all the smiling we are doing...our girls are home!!!!

We got them in to the living room and stood there holding one each and just had tears streaming down our faces...this was the moment we had been longing for- not just in the last 6 weeks, but the last few years as well....an incredible moment that I hope everyone here will also one day have. ^reiki^

Hatty :-*

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hatty, I'm so delighted for you, this has me in tears too... This is such a special day, I can only imagine how you must be feeling! Please give lots of cuddles and hugs to little Isobel & Eleanor from me, and please know we're here for any help you might need.
Lots of hugs,
I'm so happy for you  :)
Cassandra

·
Registered
1,658 Posts

Delighted for you both that you have Isobel & Eleanor home. It must be lovely to be a complete family and I'm sure you will enjoy almost every moment. Take care and catch up soon

Julie xx

·
Registered
469 Posts
Very lovely news Hatty - well done!!

And  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to Julie and Cubster..

xx

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Hatty, that is great news. It must be truly wonderful!

Catherine, glad Sophie has enjoyed her her first trip up North!

Hope everyone enjoyed the BH weekend despite the rain. Trying to keep busy to keep my mind off things, we are going away for a couple of nights tomorrow to Lyme Regis so looking forward to some sea air  :) Testing on 2nd June... no symptoms despite looking for them  ;D so we will see....

Julie  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Cubster xxx

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
Oh Hatty I am so thrilled for you all- your family all where it should be at home with mummy and daddy.

Cate- Great to hear that Sophie has been on her travels and settles.

Julie- wow you are a whizz with the funky pics! Love them maybe you have an artistic babe in there!!

Cubster enjoy Lyme Regis take it easy in the fresh air!! PUPO!!!!

I had my scan it was 3.8mm on day 8 today, saw Mr Trew briefly, had bloods done at work, then went for acupuncture afterwards. Next scan Fri

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Hi All,

Hattie- great  news sweetie  :)

Cate- good to hear sophie is doing well.

JJ1- hope your lining will build it's self up nicely. How are you finding the patches? I tried to find the stuff your suggested to remove the sticky residue but no luck yet. Tried nail polish remover- it worked then has left me with two really dry red squares  :( now I'm back to rubbing it off  ;D

Cubster- oh sweets can I come too? 2ww is driving me mad  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^ so a nice few days in lyme regis sounds just the thing - thinking of you and hoping this will be the one  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Tholeon- hope you are having some success on your checking out the clinics

Hi to all I've missed- have a lovely week all

Julie xx

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
JJ1, really hope scan on Friday is good  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Julie, just caught up with your diary, think there must have been bad vibes in the air yesterday as I had a meltdown too (with DH though on my part, poor thing he does not know what to do or say for the best  ;D), first tears of the cycle so far for me  :( just don't feel pregnant but then I wouldn't know what being pregnant felt like anyway.....

We must try and stay positive, it CAN and DOES work, so why not for us  ???  Anyway, off my soapbox now  ;D

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Cubster xxx

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hi again everyone,

Just wanted to say- Cubster, I didn't 'feel pregnant' AT ALL, and it turned out I was. Only the last 2 days I felt bloated- compeltely due to the OHSS. I had NO feeling whatsoever, no special sense, no nothing. I really believe that this idea of 'feeling pregnant' is b*&&$*it, I think there's no such thing, after all at this very very early stage the hormones produced by pregnancy are exactly the same as period hormones... So hang in there... having meltdowns & crying is completely natural, you're going through a very emotional time! We're here to listen, I hope you know that.

Many many hugs to both Julie & Cubster, and JJ1 too.
Cassandra xxx

·
Registered
865 Posts
I completely agree Cassandra, a lot of what is written about signs and symptoms is rubbish as at that early stage there are too few hormones to register them.  I felt exactly like I do every month before AF and had frequent melt downsas  I felt it hadn't worked... my DH would just say 'you're being a woman again!!!'

I am thinking of you both, Cubster and Julie-Anne and wishing you both so much positivity for this cycle as you are both so lovely and deserving.

Siamese x

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Cubster- thanks sweetie- I'm tinking of you too and sending you lots of sticky vibes  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Have a really lovely break away  :)

Cassandra & Siamese- thanks- it weird how I fixate on breast tenderness but I f]get them every month until af arrives anyway -  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^ Anyway good to have confirmation from those in the know that no symptoms is no a bad sign- so thanks  :) Hope you are both doing really well  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hi to all

Julie xx

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Hatty really glad girls are at home - it must be fantastic for you after the last six weeks.

Cubster & Julie - thinking of you both and dont get focused on symptons, in my view everyone has very individual symptons throughout pregnancy and no two are the same.

Catherine
x

·
Registered
876 Posts
Oooooh Hatty - that's fantastic!!! Congrats to you and hubby. Must be amzing to have them at home Really wish I could do all the razzy bits Julie has added to her posts.... imahine they're here, ok?! ;D

Cubster and Julie ladies wishing you both you know, just EVERYTHING ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

JJ1 - sound gd on the lining... think i might have missed some posts... soudns liek you're embrking on a new round? ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Big hullo to Catherine, Cate B, Tholeon (how did the look-sees go?), MissT, Nofi, Siamese (22 week scan approching!!)

Just spent the weekend at the Hay festival - getting drenched, but having a good time. Feels like I have to grab all these sorts of opportunity as they'll be difficult for the next few years! Cubster - haven't yet implemented the garden plan (so weird to think I did that course while I was pupo....!). Think we're going to do the loft first (uf we can persuade Richmond Council... grrrrrr)

Love to all
Fx

·
Registered
865 Posts
I must have missed your post Hatty, congratulations on having Isobel and Eleanor back home where they belong.  I can imagine how emotional it must have been for you and Chris.

Sending you all my love

Siamese x

·
Registered
939 Posts
Hi girls, how are you all?
I've been quite busy, been to the Chelsea Flower Show, the theatre, sewing and catching up with a few friends... non stop really. I'm hoping to see Sex and the City this weekend, don't know if I can drag dh to see it though, maybe I'll just go on my own! ;D

Cubster and Julie - I'm rooting for you girls.  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ 
Fluffy - I've been catching up with Hay stuff on tv - you must have been DRENCHED! But, being biased, there's nowhere better to be drenched than Wales!  ;D
Siamese - how are you?
Hatty  ;D ;D ;D - How's the happy family? Sounds like you're all getting down to a good routine. 
JJ1 - are you being monitored by Trew at the mo, or doing tx?
CateB - Sophie sounds like she's doing great, and well travelled!
Cassandra - How are you. Have you posted any pics recently on ******** - I'll have to catch up.
Tholeon - what's your next step now?
Nofi - hope you're not working too hard - sounds like you're a woman in demand!

Have I included everyone? I hope so... if not..  :-*

I need to buy my 8 yr old niece a birthday present tomorrow - what do you think - a pink guitar? She's really into Hannah Montana!
Are we doing a meet up soon? I'm itching to catch up with you all.
Cat
xxx

1 - 20 of 324 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.