Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a daughter from my first ever transfer.

Since then I have had a few surgeries and done retrievals, now I have 3 PGS tested embryos.

Most recently I have had my last 4 transfers cancelled, for various issues ranging from a little bit of fluid to a UTI. I am coming up on 35 and I am worried about doing more retrievals. I want to transfer 2 and accept the risk. I am afraid that if I only transfer one I might go through another several month before I am ready for another transfer. Has anyone transferred two PGS-tested embryos? Will clinics even do that? I just wanted to hear about other experiences before I asked my clinic

·
Registered
39 Posts
We've had two single embryo transfers, and 4 double embryo transfers. None PGS tested. I got pregnant once from single embryo transfer but miscarried, and once from a double embryo transfer (only one stuck) and that is my little boy. My doctor tends to do double transfers if the patient wants to and is over 35, or with a good reason to transfer two. I would be tempted to transfer two also given the previous problems you've had getting to the transfer point. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts