Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I was just wondering if anyone could offer me some advice please?

Hubby and I are hopefully going to guys for Pgd next year but we live in the north east and I was wondering how many appointments roughly we would need to attend. Our clinic in Hartlepool have said they will help where they can but we are just trying to work out roughly what we will need to put away for travel and accommodation.

Thank you so much for your help.

V xx

·
Registered
93 Posts
hi,

i am afraid I can't help you with this answer as I will be traveling myself.

There is a section on traveling abroad for IVF/ICSI so you may get some help there...there are also alot of people traveling to clinic in and around Prague. I do know Gennet require patients to come out for an initial consultation before they will do any treatment.

We were told by Reprofit that we would travel for the day 10 scan, and that the egg colelction would take place 4-6 days later, and egg trasfer about 5 days later.

However we are now traveling to another clinic where we will have IMSI done, so we will  have to wait till the clinic open in the new year to know when they will want us.

Anyway, hope this mmight help a little.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah thank you so much for your reply.  We are hoping to keep the trips to London to a minimum but obviously will go whenever required. Our local clinic are happy to be used as a satelite and I think it would be really good to set the precident as something that works for others to help with the process if you know what I mean.

Where are you at with your journey, if you don't mind me
Asking. Xx

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
it all depends where you are cycling, I would ask the clinic nurse- wishing you lots of luck
l x

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.