Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts
That's me back on the old rollercoaster and back at GCRM had prostap injection 2wks ago and started tablets today so we are off on our holidays on Thursday then collect my wee embies when we return

well just had first treatment with gcrm, I've high fsh and low amh (1!) so even getting eggs was going 2 be a challenge... so far so good, 4 follicles on friday with 3 eggs, great result based on our situation, all 3 fertilised, but by today only 2 are really viable at the minute, so a 10 cell and 8 cell were put back today! We've another embyro but we don't think it'll last to Wednesday to the blastocyst stage so we can freeze it so this could be our only chance with 2 on board! keep fingers crossed for us everybody  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

at this stage we can't fault gcrm, their advice and support from day 1 has been great, and they've been as accommodating as they can with us travelling from NI. Yes it has cost us more, but if we get a result it will all have been worth it, so would highly recommend any couple out there talk to them  :)

just had BFP! Can't believe it... cannot keep the grin off my face... must calm down as still in work... know we've still a long way to go, but this is incredible...  ;D

Awwh congrats Dandygirl.an unreal feeling isnt it,good luck for the next 8 months,glad u had a good experience at the GCRM  :)

We had our FET last month and unfortuntatly it wasnt to be for us but we have 2 very special little 'hens' and we are very thankfully for them.
Best wishes to anyone on the Rollercoaster i really do hope and pray u all become parents one day Xx

Hi ladies im headin to GCRM for first appointment in January. Was just wondering when I have to go for scans etc can someone do it here in Belfast? Do you have to pay extra for this?
Thank ladies, lovin this tread, so many positive reports re GCRM

Hi Twinagelsummy83

I've just replied to your post on the other thread but as you've specifically asked about the scanning here, GCRM work with Dr. Ralf Roberts in dundonald for the scanning and bloods, we booked him as soon as we started our drugs and GCRM gave us the dates to work with. He's lovely and we were generally up with him first thing in the morning, and he had the scan and blood results to GCRM around lunchtime, which meant that they were ringing me in the early afternoon with regards to progress (if that makes any sense!). Yes you have to pay for the scans and the bloods and this is an extra cost on top of the payment to gcrm, but we felt in great hands with him.

Best of luck with gcrm!

Dandygirl

Hi girls can I just askhow u ladies collected ur drugs? Did u have to go over to gcrm for them or did they post them over to Belfast?
Many thanks xx

Hi T

There's a company (I think the company is Home Healthcare or something liek that) that'll deliver them to your house in a cool container. GCRM will organise it all with you, just be aware that because we were outside belfast we found out that they couldn't guarantee a time of the day for delivery so we ended up being at home all day waiting on them, whereas if you're in belfast I think they can guarantee delivery in the morning. But in fairness it was all very straightforward and I think they only need 48 hours notice of delivery. But as I say GCRM will give them all your details so they will be in contact with you to arrange everything.

Hope that helps. Best of luck with your treatment.
D

My goodness that's good!! Im in Glasgow at the minute, have appt withgcrmtomo! Nervous! ;-/ thanks for ur reply! Hope all is going well with u and the little one xx

Hiya T

How did you get on today with GCRM?

D

Hi D!
Got on really well! Doing the antagonist cycle so was able to start metformin today and hopefully stimming end of next week! They are so good and were really lovely us about theboys etc. Who was ur consultant when there? X

Hi TAM83

We were with Dr Marco who we were very impressed with, and was the complete opposite to the infamous Dr. Traubb!

Have asked this on the gcrm board as well... r u having ur scans with Dr. Roberts in Dundonald?

D

Hey replied on other thread ;-) we had prof nelson and he was fab too! Xx

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.