Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Am new here, so hi! Was diagnosed with StageIV endo last year had a lap to try and repair the damage then given zoladex for 9 months - hot flushes!  :eek:.  Took 6 months but AF finally showed up again. Was given Clomid to get cycle back on track and had scans - 2 eggs released and a good lining! So gave it our best efforts  ^BMS^! Am now stuck in 2WW but convinced  ^witch^ just about to show  :'(. (And yes even though D10PO have tested and BFN).

Have had really bad pains ever since OV though - started about 4/5 days after with bad lower backache. Pain has continued since and quite sharp stabbing pains around ovaries. Has anyone else experienced this? Am wondering if it's just the scar tissue from surgery? My worst fear is that the endo is coming back straight away as it was bad especially on ovaries. If they get glued back down again there's no hope of conceiving  :'(

Really thanks for any advice or shared experiences,
Endo Emma

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hi Emma

Welcome to Fertilityfriends

Sorry to hear about the endo,

Its possible that the pain that you are experiencing could be the side effects of clomid, or it could be adhesions around the ovarys,

I had similar when i had clomid and in the end i stopped taking it because of the pain however at the time i didnt know i had endo

As you have had scans am sure they would have mentioned if there was anything to show cause for concern

Not sure if i have helped or not
If i can help further feel free to ask :)

Em

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Em,
Thanks for the advice :). I only took the clomid to kick start cycle again - now it's going am not taking it again! Maybe that's what has caused the pain, although scan showed only 2 eggs from one ovary so hyperstim not a problem. TV scan didn't show up any endo problems that she could see although there is scarring on one ovary, maybe this could be causing pain? Am guessing I just have to get used to life with cramps and backahe! Never used to be an issue except when AF showed up though, so this is unusual for me but is first cycle since surgery so who know's what's going on in there!
Thanks for reply, now on with TTC! x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts