Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls,

I hope you are all OK, this 2ww is really dragging for me I cant believe that the embryos only went in a week ago tomorrow.

Ive started with a really funny sensation in my tummy a bit like AF is coming but a bit different almost like my tummy is very heavy and very tender :- I think I look into every twinge maybe the 2ww is to drive us a bit mad.

does anyone else have these symptoms as I'm making myself totally miserable :'(  with them so some advise would be lovely.

Lots of love Karen xxx

·
Registered
949 Posts
Dear Karan

Well done on getting to the precious 2ww although it can be hell cant it? :(

The symptoms you descibe are all fairly typical especially considering what your body has been through recently. I know I am stating the obvious, but do try to relax, focus on positive thoughts and all being well, this time next week you will be celebrating with some wonderful news.

Good luck Hun and keep us posted on your progress.

Love Dawn x

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hi Karen

Dawn is right, the symptoms are quite normal, try not to read too much into it.  Looking forward to seeing a nice BFP next week.

Karen & Benjamin

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Karen,
My embryos also went in a wk ago tommorrow but it feels like a year! I am also having all sorts of tummy sensations and i did have sore boobs but that has eased off a little now. I have found that my tummy aches more after pessaries are put in unless its my mind just going mad.Good luck to you and to all of us ::)

Luv Sam xxxxx

·
Registered
22 Posts
Karen - I'm not feeling anything apart from sore boobs and an aching right ovary!! Don't feel pregnant at all.  Am trying to keep positive but finding it really difficult!!  Must try harder!

Good luck to you, will be thinking of you on the 23rd.

Dockers x

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Girls,

Thanks for all your reassurance isn't this site amazing  ^pompom^  if I didn't have all your help and advise it would all go round in my head and end up a right old pickle this 2ww sure feels like 2 months i bet most of the girls would agree I am thinking  ^reiki^ today and the tummy has settled down.

Keep me informed of all your progress.

Lots of Love

Karen xxx

Lots of  thoughts for you Sam. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
133 Posts
im just over a week and it feels like mike tyson is doing seven rounds in my tummy. look on the bright side it may be the embies geeting settled in and growing like mad!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi all,
        Just a update really, my tummy has settled now so am keeping fingers crossed, have been through all sorts of scenarios. What to do if it hasnt worked and what to do if it has????? Know doubt i will be crying either way! ;D

keep up the positive thoughts ladies
                              lots of luv

Sam xxxx

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Hi Sam,
Glad you are feeling better. I am also halfway thru my 2ww-what a nightmare... ^eyes^
And what's more I have to go back to work on Monday- I will have had 10 days off. Not bad for the start of a new term ( i teach) but i am dreading it. I can hardly get thru the day without a sleep, even now after all the drugs have stopped (apart from the windy pessaries!)
And if I go out to the shops, I don't want to carry anything much home for fear of damaging my embies (Is this a 1st timer thing?) :-\
I really think I am going mad.
We must look after ourselves and get dh/dp's to help too. I have made my dh and my dd a raspberry smoothie today for when they get home. (That's all I've done!)
I feel better for ranting now. AGHHH.
Anyway here are some positive vibes for everyone on the ghastly wait.
^spot^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^spot^
Love joxxii

·
Registered
688 Posts
Hi guys can identify with you all.  Think I'm on the same wait as you Karen, I test on 22nd? Good luck anyway.

Tummy has been sooo bloated and I was really worried that AF was coming....now its calmed down a bit I'm still worried that it means AF is coming! Der! 

Joxxi - I also am scared to lift, bend over, stand up too quickly, take a bath, walk faster than a stroll, sneeze, cough, or laugh too hard!!!!
::)  Was relieved to hear that you are tired too, as I  seem to have turned into a cabbage with no stamina and no life!  Anyway ggod luck for your return to work.  ^reiki^

I also seem to be getting a cold and I have a strange coating on my tongue... (sorry if TMI) anyone else had this??

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Ermey and everyone,
                              Hope everyone is ok, I am feeling a liitle tired and at times feel pos that af is on her way.
joxxii - I dont do much either, a quick spray of furniture polish and it smells like of done loads while DP has been working hard  ;)
Karen - When do you test? Is it 23rd? Next wk seems so long my embies only been in a wk ^mercy^ feels like months ago
                    Sending you all lots of ^Cuddle^ and  ^fairydust^  Samxx

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi ermey,

we are both identical in all this I'm exactly the same as you I was sooooo sure AF was coming this morning I was never out of the bathroom ;D also I'm very easily annoyed thats a sure sign for me I do seem to go from one extream to the other I think we could say its an emotional rollercoaster we are all riding.......

Good luck for Wednesday I will be thinking of you with lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ I know we can do this (there I go again)  ;D but I know WE can has anyone heard how maria has got on??

Take care girls.

Lots of Love

Karen xxx

A good shower of  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

for us all

xxx

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Karen  :)

Here I am.  Went AWOL for a couple of days.  Just couldn't cope anymore.  I am exhausted, sleeping all the time and I was getting a little bit annoyed that I was spotting.  Everytime I came out of the loo, I was like a chuntering mad woman.  I also did a really naughty thing and bought some pg tests - early response but I'm terrified to test in case I bring myself bad luck and a negative.  I swear at every 'single' magpie and nearly crashed the car when I was determined I saw '2' together the other day.  I swear I'm losing it!  I'm completely locked into this world of 'AM I, Aren't I???'.  I read every positive result and I'm delighted but don't the negative role of dice that follows to be me - if you know what I mean.

Sorry to have ranted on! See !  told you I was losing it.  I'm testing tomorrow at 1pm - feels like a life time away and I'm not going to test in the morning.  I've worked out my dates and I'm actually 17 days post collection so surely my AF would have come by now!??

Well - I'm sure we are all going mad together eh!  At least I only have another day to wait.

lots of love and a big cyber hug to all of us.x.x.x.x.x.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Girls,

talk about going from one extream to the other I woke this morning with very sore boobs and convinced myself that this is it I'm sure that I usually get sore boobs when the  ^witch^ is due  :'( but then I'm doubting myself and thinking maybe.... just maybe.... then stop and tell myself that I shouldn't hope because I'm going to be more upset if its not happened I really do think I'm driving myself mad with this do you think we are all like this or is it just me going mad  :(

Lots Of Love

Karen xxxx

lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for tomorrow testers

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Karen and all,
                    Sounds like we are all going mad  I too go from one extreme to another, one min af is coming and the next i feel good!!!!!! I dont test til sat and it seems an age away ::)
Good luck on thurs karen and good luck to everyone testing this wk, sending  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
                  Luv Samxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Girls,

I hope you are all OK I think im addicted to this site...... maybe I have too much time on my hands I have been thinking about you Maria all day and wondering how you got on love Sam not long to go now and ermey too lets hope we will all be  ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ this time next week. Funny I don't remember the 2ww being so long last time ??? or as  :'( not to mention the boobs being so tender.

Well girls keep posting and remember we must all think  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^.

Lots of Love

Karen xxx

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Girls - this 2ww is a killer isn't it - my boobs are killing me, I'm bloated like a pig, feeling crampy and I've got bruises all over my **** from the Heparin injections!!!  Testing on the 23rd and feeling very jittery.  Keeping fingers crossed for everyone.

Dockers xx

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Girls,
          I dont remember 2ww being this long the first time  :-\ i am getting paranoid. Went back to work today and it took my mind off wondering whether i had tummy cramps or not, see, i dont even know anymore whether i have pain or not. Am dying to test but trying to hold out to at least fri

Good luck everyone
                                ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
                                Sam xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi Girls,

What a morning ::) I got up at 4.30 to do a HPT it was BFN my embryos was taken out of freezer on 8th and put back in on 9th (they was only at fertalised stage when frozen so was 3 and 4 cell when they went back in on 9th I to go back to Hospital on 27th for test, I rang hospital and they said I tested to early Im so confused with all this and wonder if anyone can offer any advise???

Lots of love

Karen xxx

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Hi Karen,

So sorry to hear you've got a BFN this morning  :'( .

Maria, your post the other day made me laugh about the single Magpies.  I've spent a lot of time with my SIL over the last couple of weeks and she just keeps seeing single ones (though I'm sure she's hallucinating as I've not seen them!) and is for ever saying 'hello Mr Magpie, hows the wife and kids today!' to break the bad luck....... she's nearly 13 wks preggers to a bit superstitious at the mo!

All the best,
Love,

Sue xxxxx

1 - 20 of 27 Posts