·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home lovelies....

Amanda x

Mum's to be - Twin's Triplets or more!

B3endy - EDD 20/05/08 - 2 surprises!!

**Lisa** - EDD w/c 26/05/08 - 2 surprises!!

Pea1976 - EDD 26/05/08 - 2 surprises!!

birthbaby - EDD 24/6/08 - ^pinkted^ ^blueted^

FFox - EDD 4/7/08 - 2 surprises!!

dkia - EDD 05/07/08 - ^pinkted^ ^blueted^

barbie0676 - EDD 01/08/08 - 2 surprises!!

Mudgie - EDD 11/08/08 - 2 surprises!!

sal24601 - EDD 13/08/08 - ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^

sparklequeen - EDD 01/09/08 - 2 surprises!!

eggsharer - EDD 05/09/08 - 2 surprises!!

johope - EDD 23/09/08 - ^blueted^ ^blueted^

MrsS03 - EDD 25/09/08 - 2 surprises!!

wishing4miracle - EDD 01/10/08 - 2 surprises!!

~MJP~ - EDD 08/10/08 - 2 surprises!!

Emma 74 aka Emmett - EDD 20/10/08 - 2 surprises!!

I know there has been many new bumpers joining us recently but can I just ask that, If you would like to be added/updated on the list then please let me know by pm and I can updatePM :)
[/center][/center][/center]

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
[fly]ME :p :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D[/fly]

Morning :)

Betty -Welcome and congratulations ^hugme^ as Egg said there are lots of newbies that have joined this week which is lovely :-*

Egg-Your DD is going to keep doing that now you watch ::) ;D i cant wait to start buying for my two knowing what sex they are ofcourse ::)

Lisa-Lots of love, glad things have stablised ^hugme^ :-*

Sarah-I have bought loads already :-\ they have 2 big drawers of clothes ::) but have stopped now and will go mad again when i know what sex they are ;D ;D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Congrats Betty Spagetti.

Goodness your beans are measuring big for 6weeks 3 days. I had my first scan at the same time and mine measured 2mm and 2.5mm. Nurse said that the average for that time was between 2mm and 4mm and was pleased with their size.

I have a scan a week today so am hoping that they will have grown a lot bigger. Being slim, I can feel my trousers getting tight already. Not sure how I am going to keep it under wraps until 12 weeks!!!

Cant wait until I am at the stage of a lot of you others of this board and able to buy clothes etc.

Well hope everyone has a good day - at least the sun is now shining

Rebecca

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi,

I'm the same now Rebecca (except not that slim naturally  ;D) but can't fit in any of the clothes I have - am going out this weekend to get some jeans/trousers, which fit well and so more comfortable!

Think I'm going to have to 'fess up to being pregnant a bit earlier than anticipated to stop the chinese whispers!!  ;D

Can I ask, is it normal to be dizzy... a couple of times I got out of bed this morning and almost fell over as was so dizzy!

BettySpaghetti xxx

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Morning Ladies

woohoo new home !!

emmet - we did buy a baby gate for kitchen door for the dog, i suppose that counts ;D

Hello everyone else
Sarah x x

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hia everyone
Thanks for all your welcomes - its really nice to find a group that are in the same twinny boat!!!!!  Like you Rebecca I am really struggling at work I have a vastly growing belly - only tho i have a bit at the bottom where you would expect the beanys to be living I also have a bulging above my belly button area too???  Is this how other peoples bumps developed or am i just eating too much?! ::)
I am not sure i will make it to 12 weeks either before letting the cat out of the bag - I am already getting people talking to my stomach rather than my face!!!! ;)
Hope everyones ok
Sue
xxxx ^hugme^

·
Registered
305 Posts
Well I spoke to soon yesterday!!!

Just ate an apple after my DH gave me a long lecture about having five a day last night and promptly was sick ten minutes later. Given that in the past I have had no adversion to apples I am assuming it is the result of my two beans!!!

Although its horrible, I am actually really happy - how ridiculous is that!!!!  Especially happy after my colleague told me this morning that her friend went to her first scan at 12 weeks and the baby had died and so naturally in my current state I had a moment of panic!!!

Sue my tummy is expanding at the lowest point only, am a regular gym goer, or was so think I have quite good stomach muscles which are probably holding the spread in for the moment. I am actually finding it difficult to increase my food intake even though the nurse said I had to eat between 400-600  more calories a day. Not easy when you have gone off all sweet food.

Anyway, enough of my waffling.

Rebecca

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
My bump started showing at 9wks at the bottom by my pubic area, then it went mad about 11wks and now my m/w has measured me and im measuring 19wks  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
youl expand lots ladies.i measured 26wks at 15+6 :eek: i dont know what id be now.

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
Hayley how was the scan fattie  ::) ;D ;D

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
fattie ^bigbad^ ;Dyeah they are both fine.one was quite squashed up with its legs up flat infront of its body.also we found out what they are and ive been right from the get go.... :)

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd  ??? one is a boy and the other  ???

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
Ahhhh fantastic news ^blueted^ ^blueted^ ^clapping^ are you happy bet your over the moon  :-*

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
well both me and mum said it ages ago.yeah we both happy.i have only really been lookin at boys stuff in shops and didnt really see any girls stuff i liked.i already joked about havin another go later on  ;D dh has been lookin at baby man u stuff ;D

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
Noooooooooooooooooooooo dont let him get Man u gear poor boys  ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D

It must be lovely to know what your having i cant wait  :mad:

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
hayley - my dad bought DD a man-u babygro when she was little from old trafford when he went - congrats on 2 little boys, same as me ;)

emmet - do you find out this saturday? god i got a head like a sieve ^idiot^

newbies (sorry forgotten all your names so calling you collectively ^idiot^) - this was me at 8 weeks but in reality i was like this from about 3.5 weeks it was coz i had OHSS so i had to tell everyone from the get go coz i looked about 4 months pregnant! ALso my two at 6 week scan were 3.8 and 4.1mm which might explain why they are big boys now ::)

Oh and at 22 weeks (today yay!) my waist has now increased from 28 inches up to 41 :eek: :eek: :eek: and they are very heavy its like carrying around a bowling ball ???

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
You just like showing your underwear  ::) ;D ;D ;D not this saturday dimwit  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ next saturday  ;D i cant wait  :-[ i will take a can of coke with me incase they decide to play silly buggers again  :mad: ::)

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
has anyone been experiencing weight shift inside the belly????ive had this afew times now.very change experience  ::)  maybe a move or something???dont know what it is ^idiot^ its happened on the bus,in bed watching tv.

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
No Hayley  :( but i havent even felt mine move yet  ::)

1 - 20 of 369 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.