Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
441 - 455 of 455 Posts
;D ;D ;D ;D better get doing them then hayley or you will be in nappies and not your babies  :eek: :eek:

I was told 6 sets of 10  ???

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D joking  ::) just do them, i normally do mine sitting down or when im driving  ;)

I had been doing them when I wee...bizarre I know...but this twin bumper thing has made me nuts!  Apparently I've not to do this cause it could cause urinary infection.  doing them the usual way now!!!

Naughty naughty Jo  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

Jo - I'd been doing same thing for pelvic floor exercises and also got told to not do them when weeing as could cause infection, now have to remember at other times, try to do them when watching telly. I think its made a difference, a little less worried when I sneeze now, which is handy as I have hayfever!

Hayley, hope docs goes well tomoorw, I'm sure you'll stand up to him after all this enouragement! I think you could well be the youngest, but no need to show off! We were all young once you know  ;D

Sarah, glad to hear baby boy is doing so well, totally understand about you not being here so much  ^hugme^

Eggs, extension sounds good but chaotic! Its definitely better/cheaper than having to move although I'm not sure its any less stressful!

My work also dont count sik leave towards mat leave but will start mat leave at 36 weeks. Although mine officially starts at 34 weeks so not a problem. Am enjoying this sick leave business, had lunch with a pg friend, now 10 days overdue and thoroughly fed up! She''l be induced on Weds if no sign of baby before then!

I worked out it is a max of 65 days left if I am to be induced or whatever no later than 39 weeks. That doesn't seem too long now  :eek:

Sal

Hi again

Sorry to ask another question, but I'd like some reassurance if possible...I'm worried that I don't even have a little bump yet...should I have anything showing? Did any of you not have any sign of a bump at the same stage as me or is there a chance that the bubs have stopped growing? When should I start worrying more...

Alice xx

salice - MrsS and emmet were all still tiny at 10 weeks it depends where your babies have implanted, the size of you to start with etc so seriously don't worry hun. Me and Sal had OHSS so were both in maternity clothes from getting the BFP so don't really count.

Hayley - My hospital called me at 2.30 today to say i was anemic fromteh bloods taken at 10.30 this morning and said they were faxing my docs with the results, i called docs straight away and they said no need to come in a doctor would call me to discuss. 10 minutes later the doc calls and says he is writing a prescription as we speak and i collected it by 3pm! thats not any kind of special service but clearly my docs and hospital are quite efficient. DO NOT take NO for an answer tomorrow if they say NO then cry, say you can't cope the worry is making you unable to sleep - ask for sleeping tablets or anti-depressants - they will never give them to you while pregnant but may make them realise you really don't need to be working! DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! ^bigbad^

regarding the pelvic floors i do an odd one here and there (certainly not 6 sets of 10 :eek:) don't really think i do them that great but they held out last time i was pregnant so hopefully they aren't too bad :-\ you can always ^hump^ lots afterwards in things like standing up positions where you gotta grip tighter it all helps ;) ;D ;D

Sal- my cons said today they would induce me at 38 weeks yours won't leave you til 39 will they?

jo - how far along are you? you don't have a ticker so i forget ^idiot^

emmet - with a girlie in there you will end up getting wider though whereas me and heffa i mean hayley ( ;D ;D ;D only joking hayley :-*) will stay all out front ;) from the back i don't look pregnant at all ;)

alice, everyone is different as to when they show. If you're toned or larger then you may not show for longer even with twins. I had OHSS so looked quite large from the start, but wouldn't say I had an obvious baby bump until about 15 weeks when it changed from just being round/overweight to a neat bump shape.

If you were carrying one you wouldn't really start to show until 18-20 weeks, more than just a bit of a pot belly. Dont worry. The babies are only very small at the moment.

Oh yes, also your uterus doesn't 'pop out' from behind your pubic bone until after 12-14 weeks and this is when the pg bump really starts to show.  each baby is only about the size of your thumb at this point.

Hope that helps.

Sal
x

Eggs, I sincerely hope they dont leave me that late...... I shall be begging for them to do something before then I think, especially if the pain keeps being so bad!  And I dont look pg from the back either, its all out front! And I've got 2 girls on board!! Who knows eh??

Sal

shhh don't tell emmet that  :mad: tell her she will be a wide load ;) ;D ; she laughs at me and hayley  ^bigbad^ ;D ;D

Thanks for that Sal and Eggsharer...it is reassuring...I have to say, I was neither toned nor large before, but if the uterus doesn't pop out till 12 weeks, then I shouldn't start to worry yet I guess. I was a size 14 back in October, then went on major fitness/health routine and was a size 10 before treatment! (but my tummy was not toned at all!)...I am now back in my size 14 trousers/skirts again (so glad I didn't through them away) so the waist is def. thickening!

Will try to stay positive

Thanks again
Alice x

441 - 455 of 455 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.