455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Home  ^gossip^

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi All,

Flakey -  ^hugme^ Good for you telling yr mum how you felt about her comment, hope your feeling better.
Hope you have a lovely weekend celebrating Phoebe's and Scarlet's first birthday, only seems like yesterday that i saw your posting of the births.

Started putting a coat of paint in the room im decorating today, still needs another coat but busy this week, so not sure when i will get it finished.

Louise is getting even more cheeky, if thats possible!! Just cant leave her at all in her rocker seat anymore, (suppose i should not use them for her) but she turns herself over onto her knees and rocks herself as if shes on a rocking horse  ^scared^ she fell out of it twice today, shes so strong, didnt cry just carried on her way......

One of my friends who i met in hospital found a baby group near to me and we went for the first time yesterday, it was great.  We are thinking of buying a rocker toy for xmas and they had one in the group, they both loved it, so will def be buying one.  My friends daughter fell asleep on it, so i think shes going to buy one as well  ;D

Flakey, CJ - What do yours sit in now, or do they just sit on the floor??

Was hoping to catch up with all the news, but dinners ready and im starving.......

Hope everyone and bubs are well

Susan xx

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hi everyone

Thanks for all your replies about food  and feeding.
Jenbob- liked the comment from  your hv that you can't overfeed them, she is probably right because if they don't want it they just spit it out. My two  prefer home made food too  but it is not always practical when out and about.
Bumbos- Erin and Ewan seem to like their bumbos at the  moment. I was going to buy them from e bay and i bid on a few but they were only working out a few pound cheaper than kiddicare so i bought mine there and i hope i can sell them on e bay when i am finished with them for a reasonable price.
Nic - we are using tommee tippee cups too. Ewan tries really hard to feed himself with it . Erin is a lazy thing and will have a few sips if i hold it for her.
i bought some tommee tippee bowls and lids at asda this week 6 for £2.24 i thought that was really reasonable. It is amazing how many i use each day. I am lazy and don't wash them until the babies are in bed so i need a lot.
I am a bad mummy too and haven't washed the bouncy chair covers- have only sponged them down.
Flakey -  hope you and the girls have a great  weekend. Can't believe they are a year already!!!!
Well my babies are asleep and have been since 8pm but so is DH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like i will need to go and make the bottles-again.
I am going to a twins meeting tomorrow so that will be interesting. It is just starting up at my local health centre and all twin mummies are invited. I know a couple of girls with twins so hopefully they will be there  too.
Will let  you know how i get on.
Babies were at the dietician today but do not need to go again because they are thriving so that is good. Erin was 16lb and Ewan 15lb 6oz. Amazing considering they were 3lb 1/2 oz and 3lb 1oz when they were born. My friend had a baby on Monday who weighed 7lb 10oz and she looks tiny. Mine were like dolls. I remember being at a hospital appointment with and one of the  nurses who we knew from scbu was holding Erin and a little girl came up and asked her for the dolly- so cute!
(That wouldn't happen now!)

Away to wake up DH or he will have the tv on later in the bedroom while i am  trying to sleep.

Fiona

Love
Fiona

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hi Trudy you posted while i was typing mine. I have a twin aria too and love it. Mine has hooks for shopping- little grey things 2 in the middle and 1 at each end of the handle. They twist round so you can put the shopping on. Hope you can find them and you have some.
The only thing i am not too keen on is the basket thing underneath. I find it sags if i overload it while shopping.
Fiona

·
Registered
371 Posts
Twin Mummies

Gwen - Liam & Patrick 19/03/92 ^blueted^ ^blueted^
Cuthbert (Jules) - Daniel & Charlotte 22/3/02 ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
Sal - Barney & Jack 19/10/03 ^blueted^ ^blueted^
CJ - Charlie & Finley 1/1/0/04 ^blueted^ ^blueted^
Flakey - Phoebe & Scarlet 15/10/04 ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^
Gihickman (Gina) Daniel & Catriona 3/12/04 ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
Shelly - Lucas & Freya 21/12/05 ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
Janshe (Jan) - Harvey & Toby 10/11/04 ^blueted^ ^blueted^
Tweety Pie (Susan) - Louise & James 26/12/04 ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
Mcmak (Kathryn) - Rebecca & Sophie 28/12/04 ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^
Olley Onion (Katie) - George & Grace 04/01/05 ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
JenBob (Jen) - Sophie & Lewis 29/01/05 ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
Kyra - Molly & Rose 20/2/05 ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^
Kiera - Allanah & Gabriella 04/03/05 ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^
Mimtusk (Kate) - Thea & TJ 04/03/05 ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
Sarah 102 - Martha & **** - 08/03/05 ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
KT (Kerry)-Matthew & James - 22/3/05 ^blueted^ ^blueted^
NicJ (Nic) - Megan & Abbie 22/03/05 ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^
FionaIM - Ewan & Erin 02/04/05 ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
Morgan - Robin & Oliver 08/04/05 ^blueted^ ^blueted^
Janis18 (Jane) - Katherine & Anna 21/04/05 ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^
NicNack - Isobel & Max 25/04/05 ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
Lara - Alexander & Harris 05/05/05 ^blueted^ ^blueted^
Queen of Sheba - Oliver 15/05/05 & Megan 16/05/05 ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
AlicC (Ali) - Ellis & Ruby 24/05/05 ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^
Tequila (Leanne) - Kayden & Jake ^blueted^ ^blueted^
Trudy - Olivia & Benjamin 08/06/05 ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
Lorraine - Emma & Matthew 08/06/05 ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
Westies-Ethan and Thomas 22/06/05 ^blueted^ ^blueted^
Hannx (Hannah) - EDD 25/06/05 Remy and Livia ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
Fizzy - Edie May and Jake William 30/6/05 ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
Fone -Molly Katharine and Thomas Graham 01/08/05 ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
Joana (Jo) -Charlie and Danielle 26/08/05 ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
Jasper (Char) - Felix James and Oscar William 30/08/05 ^blueted^ ^blueted^
Sal1136 (Sal) - George Peter and Henry John 08/09/05 ^blueted^ ^blueted^
KatyA (Katy) - Charlotte and Adam EDD 21/09/05 ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
Dinoswife (Orla)- peter and Ben EDD 23/09/05 - ^blueted^ ^blueted^
Carmela - Liana & Elisia 26/09/05 ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^
Auggie - baby Boy and Baby Girl 26/09/05 ^blueted^ ^pinkted^

2 Boys = 12
2 Girls = 8
1 of Each = 19

Twin Bumpers

Squew (Sue) - EDD 26/10/05 - 2 Surprises!!

Buzz - EDD 18/11/05 - ^blueted^ ^pinkted^

AussieMeg (Megan) EDD 18/11/05 - 2 Surprises!!

Lilypie (Helen) EDD 2/12/05 - 2 Surprises!!

Longbaygirl (Joy) - EDD 2/12/05 ^blueted^ ^blueted^

Tintail - EDD 4/12/05 ^blueted^ and 1 Surprise!!

Andy99 - EDD 5/12/05 ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^

Bex - EDD 10/12/05 ^blueted^ ^blueted^

DebbieA (Debbie) - EDD 14/12/05 - ^blueted^ ^pinkted^

Lisa-anne (Lisa) - 17/12/05 - 2 Surprises!!

Debbie C - 25/12/05 -2 Surprises!!

Sheila - EDD 01/01/06 - 2 Surprises!!

DizzyIzzy - EDD 01/01/06 - ^blueted^ and 1 Surprise!!

Karray (Karen) - EDD 08/01/06 - ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^

Country Girl - EDD 10/01/06 - 2 Surprises!!

Karry (Karen) - EDD 10/01/06 - 2 Surprises!!

Tracey J - EDD 15/01/06 - 2 Surprises!!

Tulipano - EDD 16/01/06 - 2 Surprises!!

Caro70 (Caroline) EDD 17/01/06 - ^pinkted^ & ^pinkted^

Jellyhead (Jayne) - EDD 01/02/06 - ^blueted^ ^ blueted^

TJ71 (Tiggy) - EDD 01/02/06 - ^pinkted^ & ^blueted^

Ambar - EDD-02/02/06 -2 Surprises!!

SnorkMaiden- EDD-09/02/06 -2 Surprises!!

LittleJen (Jen) - EDD 18/02/06 - ^blueted^ ^ blueted^

Fitou-EDD 26/02/06 -2 Surprises!!

KarenC - EDD 07/03/06-2 Surprises!!

Bubs - - EDD 11/03/06-3 Surprises!!

Alli - EDD 19/03/06-2 Surprises!!

Charley - EDD 24/04/06-2 Surprises!!

IC1502- EDD 24/04/06-2 Surprises!!

Chrissier (Chrissie) - EDD 22/05/06-2 Surprises!!

Rachel - EDD 26/05/06-2 Surprises!!

EDD??
Zippy - ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
Tulip1 - - EDD ????-2 Identical Surprises!!
PippaA - EDD ????-2 Surprises!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi all

WOW the list of twin mums is impressive, i dont feel so bad now that i cant keep up with personals very much.

Flakey- Happy belated 1st birthday to phoebe and scarlett  ^birthday^ you must be over the moon,  I can also remember reading your birth announcement and remember how it gave me positive thought as at that time i was so convinced something would go wrong and i would lose my precious angels. i hope your day was so special.

Trudy- Know exactly what you mean about guilt feelings I start a job whilst theyare playing then feel guilty and go and play then realise something else needs doing and start that, feel guilty and play again, consequently by the end of the day i have a dozen unfinished jobs and no real time with girls so determined to have set mummy daughters time each day!!

Fiona- I go to a twin club one a month now and it is fantastic, i get so much advice and support.  Was there yesterday and asking for advice on highchairs which also resulted inanother twin mum offering to sell me her two almost new high chairs £20 each instead of £80 each from mothercare. hope you found your group helpful. My group was initially held at the health centre but it is now held in a morning at the local brewsters pub with a soft play area which is fantastic for older babies and toddlers, plus tea and coffee for mums or grandmas.  Some stay on afterwards to have lunch and feed babies as there are highchairs.

all twin mums!!- Sorry I cant say hi to everyone but hope your all doing well.  ^Heart^

My two are 71/2 months now and were weighed the other day they are 13lbs 5 and 13lbs 2 so still petit but no problems.  I cant believe the the time has gone so fast and i find my self at times getting tearful as i want to keep them as babies for a little lomger as i know I cant have anymore. Oh well xmas coming and I am really looking forward to their first xmas they wont remember it but I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have good weekend everyone    ^rainbow^

Kiera

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Hi just popping on to wish Flakey's Phoebe & Scarlet a very big ^birthday^

hope you get lots of  :-* , and ^surprise^ and ^gift^ It's my little bro's 19th tomorrow too so I can't forget that date ;D

Susan,my boys sit on the floor now, they have done for a while and when they couldn't move it was great as they were always where I left them ;D
They are really goof as I can feed them quite well on the floor too which if were out is handy as not many people have 2 spare hight chairs, we did have the bumbo seats for a bit but we didn't use them too much as Charlie didn't like his and Fin is quite strong and used to straighten his back and legs to get out. It was great to feed them in sometimes and for when we went to music though.

Hi to everyone else, better go Fin is shouting for me ;D

CJ x

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Hi everyone
My crikey, I've had a ton of posts to catch up on!  Had the parents here this week so not much chance to catch up but I've read them all now.

Big news in our house is that Oliver has learnt to growl!!  He is my Fierce Tiger!! It's soooo funny, he lies there proper growling away and he does it to make us laugh.  Sadly there is no tiger smiley so I'll use ^cat^ but you'll have to imagine it as much fiercer! He just woke up on Wednesday and began going ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  I think Robin must be a bit jealous - he's always been less vocal but is now making a bit of an effort and is singing away.

Had a good week - been all over the place with my folks and the boys including Ikea yesterday where we got some ace plastic bowls, brilliant for feeding, and I got some christmas decorations to put into their room.  :-[ dh went ape-sh*t but it's their 1st christmas and we probably won't have any more children, so why can't I spoil them a bit?

I'm off singing in a concert tomorrow which means dh has the boys all afternoon and all evening - longest he's ever had them  - yikes! 

Chest infection is getting better but my blood pressure is a bit high - 149/99 for the last 2 weeks.  :( I was on medication for it for 2 months after the boys were born and that brought it down, so these were just routine checks.  Doc says it's borderline being quite serious but will check again when my chest is better as that might affect it.

Bath time for babies  :)
love to everyonbe
xxx Kirsty

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hi

Kirsty - You are lucky that Oliver can growl - Matthew has learned how to scream, It makes me jump every time and I always think he is distressed, then you look at him and he is smiling away! He makes Emma just jump out of her skin.

Jane - I never answered you - My M & P chairs are the ones with the carboard inside and they are fine, washed them again last night as Emma was sick on hers. Maybe  I am just lucky?

The last two night, Matthew has slept through until 6.30 which is a major breakthrough, we have started swaddling him again as he keeps waggling his arms around and bashes himself, I have also given them pureed chicken the last 2 nights so it could be that???? Went to Boots and got pureed chicken, turkey, beef and cod. Will give them all a go and then do some myself.

Has anyone got the new M & P catalogue which has come through? Got lots of xmas ideas in it, we've bought them quite a bit out of it, I ordered yesterday and some bits are already low stock, so if you are thinking about ordering do it soon!!!

Going to the MIL's soon, staying there tonight, am going to garden centre tomorrow to look for a small artificial xmas tree and then coming home, then my mum and dad are coming up tomorrow whilst DH and I got to Bluewater to shop/eat/cinema. Can't wait!

DH got up with twins this morning so I had a bit of a lay in.

Went to the GP - GOt the all clear on the mole, they said that it is because of the IVF and Twin Preg, that my hormones are still raging.

Re having another baby - I def want more, not sure if it would happen or not, was told it was unlikey, but will give it a year then not use any protection and see what happens (to be honest the twins seem to be a contraceptive all by themselves and we are just too knackered).

Take care everyone and have nice weekends.

L

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHOEBE AND SCARLET

FLAKEY - HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY ^birthday^ ^birthday^

Lorraine - know exactly what you mean about the babes being contraception - lol - I vowed never to use any anymore but the boys are making us so knackered no chance anyway!!! Glad the mole was ok - I've got one I need to get checked out but can't find the time!

Matthew seems to have stopped waking up in the middle of the night but is back to his 5am talk - we're going to try feeding him and putting him straight back down to see if he will go back to sleep - fingers crossed.

Kirsty - love the thought of Oliver growling - must be so cute to hear and the fact that he does it to entertain you is just great. Robin will no doubt find his own noise to amuse you with and then you can set up your own little choir.
Good luck with the singing and take care if your BP is a bit high - make sure you get some rest - I know fat chance!!!

CJ - hope you and Fin and Charlie are well?

Kiera - the time is flying over - I still have to pinch myself that I'm a mum never mind a mum to 6mth old twins!! Sounds like you have a good twins club we don't have one near by which is a shame :'( and when I go to things with lots of singletons they tend to make comments about not wanting twins and too much like hard work which annoys me!!!

Fiona - really glad Erin and Ewann are thriving - they are certainly good weights - you wouldn't know they were premmies at all from those - well done hun.

Trudy - we have the twin aria which I love it's so light and easy to move - although like Fiona I'm not keen on the basket - too hard to get things into!!!

Susan - sound slike you have your handsful with Louise - would love to see her playing horses on her chair.

Nic - You are right I was trying to drop the late afternoon nap but only for Matthew - but it hasn't worked - he still gets too tired bless him so he usually snatches half and hour in the buggy and James has anything from 40mins to an hour.

Jane, Jenbob, Leanne, Shelly, Ali and everyone else - hope you are all well?

Had the boys weighed - Matthew is 15lb 12oz and James is 16lb 13oz - so doing really well. Still persevering with the chicken - not going well!!!
Been thinking about Christmas too - what are you guys getting for your babes? We want to get lots of little stocking fillers but also a larger pressie each but not sure what.

Take care all
love
kerry

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY Scarlet and Phoebe
^birthday^ ^birthday^
:-* :-*
Have a wonderfuly day, love from
Jane, Katie & Anna
XXX

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Happy Birthday Scarlet and Phoebe!!!
^gift^ ^birthday^ ^gift^ ^birthday^ ^gift^
Hope you have a lovely day with your mummy and daddy

love Kirsty, Robin and Oliver xxxxx

p.s. Turns out the growling may be genetic - apparently dh used to growl when he was a baby too!

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
Good morning
DH has just left to go to Russia for a week, and I'm sad! :'( We went out for dinner last night, which was lovely and I had more booze than I've had in ages (2 glasses of champagne and half a bottle of wine). Woke up at 2.30am with a raging thirst and guzzled down a great big glass of Ribena, I think that saved me from a hangover as I'm fine today. I hope it didn't affect the girls morning feed!  :-\ (although I finished drinking at 10 and didn't feed them until 8.30 - hopefully should be fine)

Kirsty - how cute that Oliver is growling! I wonder what Animal Robin will be!? ;) I hope your chest infection is better very soon (and the BP)

Trudy - hope you got some sleep last night.  :-*

Fiona - sounds like Ewan and Erin are doing great - they have gained so much, I bet noone believes they were just over 3lb at birth!  ;D

Kiera - I usually hate christmas  :mad: (and we always go away), but this is the first year I am looking forward to it I have ordered the babies a Father Christmas mince pie plate, a christmas bib and some baubles with their names on for the tree (all from Mothercare). SO maybe I won't be like Scrooge any more?!  ;)

Lorraine - maybe my washing machine drum is too small for the chairs - the bottom part melted and ended up shredded! Good news on the mole and have fun tonight!  ;D

Kerry - I have no idea about what to get my babies for Christmas. My sister has found some V-tec toy she wants to get them, and as she has 3 kids (and they have had TONS of huge pressies before, we'll probably be getting all those back at some point, so I don't want to go too mad!) - We'll have to move again!

Anna has learnt to blow bubbles, probably thought if you can't beat her, join her, as Katie hasn't stopped for the past 2 weeks. So now I've got 2 soaking wet babies all the time!
Did you see that 'squew' has had her babies? I feel a bit jealous of the excitement they must be feeling (if you know what I mean?!). As for having more babies, I'm a bit scared of it happening too soon (although not much chance of that right now ;)), but will probably do what Lorraine said and not use protection after a while. We also have 9 frosties to consider though, I don't want a footie team!  ::)

Anyway, off to do my chores whilst the girls are sleeping,
Have a lovely weekend all

Jane
xx

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
just a quickie post to wish Phoebe and Scarlet a Happy 1st birthday! ^birthday^ ^clapping^ ^festival^
hope you both have a lovely day with mummy and daddy at the seaside! :)

Going to my parents today as my DH has abandoned me and gone to Budapest for a stag do.  :( The girls are being monkeys which is typical! their nap times have gone right out the window today but i am trying to get them back on track. I think DH disturbed them when he got up at 3.30am (of course i was awake aswell and then couldn't get back to sleep!)  ::)

i will catch up with personals tomorrow as i have to go and pack all the stuff to take with me. How much stuff do you have to take with you when you go away with 2 babies??!!  :eek: it is a nightmare!

have nice weekends everyone

love nicxxx

·
Registered
241 Posts
Happy Birthday Phoebe and Scarlett!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Flakey have a great day.  It seems like only yesterday that you were telling us you'd slipped on the stairs and thought they'd be safer out than in  :eek: - where has the year gone....

Will try and post properly soon.  Busy as always  ::) ::) ::)

Love,

Katie xxxx

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Flakey - Hope you have enjoyed the girls first special day

^birthday^ Phoebe and Scarlet  ^birthday^

Kirsty - James growls as well, he's my little tiger  ;D

Jane - Louise has a cold, is it still ok to come over on Monday or would you rather leave it??
Hopefully she will be better by then, she has a runny nose nearly all the time, think she caught it off her friend at play group last wednesday.  Shes still happy, until bed time anyway.  Gave her some calpol last night, after having her in with me and she went off in her cot, didnt wake till 7 am, thought i was in for a sleepless night  ::)

Hope everyones having a nice weekend

Susan xx

·
Registered
198 Posts
A very  ^birthday^ to Phoebe & Scarlet.  Flakey - hope you & DH have a lovely time with the girls this weekend.

Barney & Jack are almost 2 - it's their birthday on Wednesday, we have a party for them tomorrow (if I'm not in labour...) and I have been baking cakes with them all afternoon - the kitchen is destroyed but they have loved 'helping'...

Love to all of you

Sal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
Hiya Susan,
I hope you don't think I'm being too wimpy, but I'd rather leave it if Louise still has a cold as I've already been avoiding my whole family for a week because they've got/had colds and chest infections too, it would be a nightmare to end up with them being sick and not sleeping whilst DH is away!
But, please let's re-arrange now if we can?
Jane
xx

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Hi Girls,

Hi Flakey I hope Phoebe and Scarlet have a fab birthday, I couldn't believe it when my two turn one , they grow so fast. My friend, who I cycled with, will be singing happy 1st birthday to her twins tomorrow (16th) where has the time gone ???

Hi Kerry were all fine thankyou for asking, Fin and I were unwell early in the week but were all better now.
Not sure what to get our two for Xmas as they have only just had there birthday and space is like gold dust in this house. Were thinking of asking people for vouchers for ELC or mothercare etc so we can get something for them if/when we move and that way we can also get them things next yr in the spring to spread it out a bit as they will be needing different toys by then.

Hi Kirsty Finley started off growling like a tiger (so funny) but now he sounds more like something out of the exorcist, and he stares at you while he's doing it :eek: ^snarl^ a bit scary but funny when he does it in public ;D
Charlie has never done it, he just says "Cat" and "golly,golly,golly" a lot, he's sweet.

Hi Trudy welldone on the sleeping babies, hope it lasts for you. My hubby loves! Star Wars too I dread to think how many times he's watched them all, you sound lucky as DH makes me watch them with him unless I beg not to..and don't get me started on Dr who ^bigbad^ he watched it on BBC1 and video it, then again on BBC3 , then he watched the "making of Dr Who" also on BBC3 and then he watched the video he'd taped...all in the same week! :eek: he's  not normal ;D

Hi Jane, it must be really hard being away from DH for a week , and of course for him to be away from you and the girls :( I would hate my Hubby to go away, infact since we have been married (4yrs) we have only spent 1 night away from each other, not sure if that sounds lucky or a bit sad, but I think I'm lucky. Hope he had a safe flight.

Hi Sal , wow not long to go before your new arrival how exciting, I can't wait to start my FET in Dec as I'd love another one, having the boys has been such an amazing experience and I can't wait to add to that with another little miracle.

Hi Katie just wanted to say thanks again for replying to that pm r,e Finley's head, I talked my worries through with the H/V and got the same old rubbish it will sort it's self out but she did say that people have all sorts of shaped heads and when his hair grows thicker it won't show as much bla bla ^bigbad^ .  I'm not surprised she said that as when I asked about Charlie (he doesn't put any weight on his legs, doesn't crawl or move in anyway :-\) she said it doesn't worry them until he's much older ::) they just don't want to know.

Hi to Nic, Susan, Gwen, Fiona and everyone else , hope your having a nice weekend :)

I have put some pics in the gallery if anyone wants to look, just some of the boys in the trailer on hols and their birthday cakes (which I made :-[)

Love CJ x

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Morning all,

CJ - Your boys look like they are enjoying themselves in the bike trailer - looks great fun  ;D

Jane - I think we better leave tomorrow then, as James has a cold as well now.  I think we all have one, they woke at 4.15 am this morning but went off again and got up at 9 am, must have been so tired as Louise would not go to sleep till 11.45 pm last night and that was after giving her some Calpol.  Will have to let you know when i will have use of the car again, think MIL is going away end November.  You could always come to me, but i havent got much room.

Louise is definately on the move now  :eek: its still not (what i call) proper crawling, but she sort of reaches out, then drags the rest of herself to wherever shes going.

Flakey - Hope you all had a lovely day yesterday x

Hi to everyone, ive got a huge pile of ironing to do - any offers?????  ;D ;D Dont all shout at once  ;D ;D

Love Susan xx

1 - 20 of 199 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.