·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
First ^nahnahnah^ ^nahnahnah^

Thanks lou  ;)

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Ooh it's nice in here! Thanks for the new home Lou.

Tea and coffee on the side. I'll pop out in a bit to get some supplies for the cupboards.

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Thanks lou :)

Thanks for the coffee cath.

Fidget hope u are ok?

Day off today - have been at my mums last 2 days having a lovely BBQ and sorting their loft!!

Kate xx

·
Premium Member
6,609 Posts
Oooh new home and it's raisin free as Ratty hasn't been in yet  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi all ^wave^

Cath- thanks for the tea- I've put a tray of fresh blueberry muffins on the side for everyone (can you tell I'm bored and nesting  ::)  ;D )

Fidget- you were quick off the mark posting this morning ;)

Kate- don't overdo things sorting out the loft  :eek:

Ang- can't quite see how the squashed frog mixture would taste nice  :eek: , but I'll take your word for it  ;)

Oooh look time for lunch :) Off to make toasted cheese will bring some back for everyone.

Maz x

·
Registered
906 Posts
Oohhh new home ~ very clean isn't yet  :)

Mazv ~ have you got your legs crossed? ;)

Chocolate tea cakes on the side ~ help your selves................................

·
Premium Member
2,762 Posts
Hello my lovelies :-*
Am back from the House of Lurgy and catching up on all the goss :eek: how much have I missed! :eek:
Hope everyone is ok?
Will do a proper catch up with personals later.
Jaffa cakes and Rice Krispie cakes on the side ;)
Lotsa love and ^hugme^ to all
Gayn
Xx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Im loving all this food being left - think i need to go and buy some things to leave as all i do is take the food and never leave anything!

Kate xx

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Mmmmmm

I go away for the night & you all up sticks & move!!

Was it something I said!!  ;D

Leaving you a large deposit of raisins!!

Hugs

Ratty
xx

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
hi girls sorry for butting in maz wanted to let you know that she had a wee girl last night at 5.40pm named lily nicole, 7lb 7oz mum and baby doing well and were hoping to get home today.

good luck to you all

kirsty xxx

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
Awwwwwwwww Maz bless ya.................

Well done and way to go  ;)

Debs
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,609 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Congrats maz :)

Ratty - what kind of raisins?!! LOL

Kate xx

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Well done Maz :-* :-* :-*

Hello ladies & Kermie!! ;)

Am still buzzing from my BSB encounter.. Think it'll take me a LONG time to come down ^roflmao^

Am on the scrounge, I'm doing race for life 2008 & my sponser page is looking a little empty so wondered if any of you fancied having a little look <you could spnser me while ya there!! ::) ;D

Cheers Gals

Ratty
xxx

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/rozcoultard

/links

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi girls hope u are ok?

Ratty - will take a look at the sponser page.

Well i have some wine here and seeing as i cant drink the whole bottle i am leaving some for u lot! Oh and i have galaxy chocolate!

Kate xx

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Ta for the wine Kate.

Ratty - good luck for the race. Are you going to leave a trail of raisins to make sure you don't get lost?  ;D Seriously - good on you. It's a fab cause.

Leaving some tea and carrot cake on the side.

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Girls i know this is really off subject and there is a poll etc in the voting section and i just wanted a little bit of feedback now ive sat and thought about it all.

I know signatures and aviators can be switched off but if my ticker photo is upsetting or offending anyone then please please tell me - i will remove it as its in the gallery anyway.

I will not take offence if it is upsetting anyone.

Kate xx

·
Premium Member
2,762 Posts
Hello ladies
Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the sunshine :)
Kate, I can't speak for everyone but I would assume that if people are struggling with tickers, as you say they have the option to turn them and avatars off.
I know we've all been in a very dark place at times, and all would agree sometimes it is hard to hear of others news, but for me, I think it inspires people and gives them hope and I personally am not offended ;)
A lot of the "Tweenies" have reached their dream now, and I thank you for your concern and sensitivity ^hugme^ I'm sure it means a lot to our girls who are yet to acheive their dream.
The "Tweenies" is a special group of friends who have followed various journeys, and it's nice we all pop in from time to time and check on each other, and one thing we all have in common is that we've all been in the same place at some time or other...let's hope more of us will soon be adding those wonderful tickers ^reiki^
Lotsa love to all
Gayn
Xx

1 - 20 of 384 Posts