Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just wanted to introduce myself really. Its my first time, so does that make me a message board virgin????? ha ha (although been reading for a while now)

Just started my 1st IVF at Leeds and am currently on 2nd phase of injections with burselin (think thats what its called) and puregon.

I'd like to chat with people who are in the same boat as me as to be honest I'm feeling a bit anxious about the whole thing, treatment and side effects as I've had problems with miscarriages and ectopic preg before.

God....don't I sound depressing!!?!!
Well, I'm not really...but would really like to "thrash things out" with you lovely ladies....I mean it sounds to me like you guys are the experts here!

Hope to chat with some of you soon

Lots of love and stay positive!

Jue x

Ps. Oh been ttc for 6+ years

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Hi there Jue,
Good job you posted after lurking and reading for a while.  During treatment is when you'll probably need it most.  Welcome, hope you find everything you need here - this place is the best support you'll find, and many of us don't know what we'd have done without it. 

Have a look on the cycle buddies board - you'll find a group of people going through treatment at the same time as you, so you can support each other through each stage.
and if you look on the IVF chit chat board there's lots of threads about different aspects of treatment.

Ask away, there's always someone who can answer your questions.  Sounds like after 6 years ttc, you'll probably know plenty yourself though!  ;)

And best of luck for your tx!

Claire x

·
Registered
88 Posts
:) hi there just wanted to poke my nose in really and say hi and i hope you find everyone on here as wonderfull as i do.All of the people are great and are smashing to chat to especially when you are feeling alone or down or get the feeling 'am i the only one in this situation'you will find that someone on here can relate to how you feel.Hope to speak one day goodbye for now.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction!

Look forward to becoming frinds with lots of you!

xxx
:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.