Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 716 Posts

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
its me its me  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D what do i win for being first pam and for losing the post i just pressed send then you had locked it  :mad: how are you?

here we go again but a shorter version now  ^bigbad^

Lynda have a great holiday i hope it takes your mind off your scan  ^hugme^ my test day is the 5th june hun  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

R4F i can sympathise with DH response to it all mine is the same  ??? ??? ??? when we get a BFN he says ah well another time and carries on as normal  :( i am sure they are upset in their own way but being as though they are a weird species we will never understand them will we  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Fefe sorry you and your Hubby are apart that must be so tough on you both  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Susan your poor hubby getting up so early  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ had to laugh at the scholl kids changing the clocks bet they were miffed when you had got one back on them  ;D ;D ;D

Tilly how you petal?

hope you all have a good bank holiday  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Me second ;D

How is everyone?

Have a wonderful holiday Lynda, just had a quick look at your profile and seen that you have seen a heartbeat which is a huge milestone hun  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ you take care love  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ xxx

Well I have not had chance to catch up on the posts yet, I have been away for ages, hope everyone is ok, I will try and catch up over the bank holiday, take care xxx

Oh Anth your test date is two days before my birthday  ;)

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Hiya Em darlin

well i hope it bring s me luck then  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and it is DH bday on the 9th and his mums too so it would be so perfect to give them a BFP for their bdays  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

as i said on BB put your bump pic back on  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I hope it brings you lots of luck love, you are surrounded by Gemini's then, poor you  ^hugme^  ;D

Don't want to upset anyone with the bump pic  :( xxx

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi all,
sis in law gave birth via caesarian on thursday and is moving in with us on sunday for a few weeks - she doesnt know about my treatment as far as i am aware so could be intersting. Have my scan on tuesday and if my folicles have grown and have not ovulated we may actually get to do the basting !! not holding my breath though. Had bad flu last week with a fever which I ithink may have affected things - still must think positively - have been drinking lots of water so w shall see. will keep you posted. Am off to st george's clinic next saturday on an open day about IVF just in case the IUI doesnt worK!!!!. ALthough I am really realy tring to believe that it will....... ^pray^ ^pray^please please let us just get to even try it!!!
good luck o you all and have a fab bank holiday.
Lillybeee

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Anthy - bound to be lucky  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ coz i'm a gemini too - 2nd June is my birthady just in case you needed to know - i can always pm my adresss to you for flowers presents etc  ;D ;D ;D

Hi Ems - how you doing treacle ? xx

Lilly - got everything crossed that you can go ahead with basting  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Where is st georges ? hope you don't need to go either hun xx

Hi Pam - do i get anything for posting 6th  ;D ;D ;D hope you ok xx

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
afternoon

Lillybee  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ oh dear love that is going to be so hard for you i hope you can keep a brave face xxx good luck for tuesday hun  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Tilly  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: you better send me your address then for that huge pressie i have got for you  ;) ;) ;) and you will need to be in as it wont fit through the letter box oh and i oopppppppsss sorry it will need feeding  ;D ;D ;D ;D SURPRISE IT WILL BE ME that is all you need for your bday we could go out for lunch  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
;D ;D ;D Anth - just let yourself in hun doors always open !!

OMG just eaten a creme caramel & an almond magnum without taking a breath  :-[ feeling very chundertastic now  :(

xx

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
OK will do  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

serves you right i have no sympathy stuffing your chops like that indeed  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

·
Registered
472 Posts
Evening ladies ^wave^ ^wave^ ^wave^ ^wave^ ^wave^ ^wave^ ^wave^ ^wave^

Just had a quick look back at the posts.

R4F - I totally know where you are coming from when you think hubby doesn't seem as bothered - mine was exactly the same - even just a couple of months ago he was saying to me 'look - it's just never going to happen so stop kidding yourself'. Ha !!! I proved him bloody wrong and now he's on cloud nine - men are sometimes not as wrapped up as we are sending you lot of ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ please don't feel bitter towards him it's just how men are ;) ;) ;).

FeFe - you poor lady - all that time without your hubby - hope you get to see him soon ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Cooter - now then PUPO girl - I'm away for your test date but rest assured I will be sending you lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ from Tuscany.

Tilly - did you have a good holiday - not spoken to you since I got my BFP?

Trip - hi petal - not long for you now - the time seems to have flown by - I'm feeling pretty crap at the moment - just want to sleep and feel queasy most of the time - I'm looking forward to feeling normal again and enjoying my pregnancy. Have you got any names lined up yet?

WTBAM - hi hunny - loving you scan piccie - how ya doing?

LillyBee - sounds like you are going to be busy with SIL staying - wishing you loads of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for you IUI - drinking lots of water really helps so stay positive - you can do it !!!!

Well I was supposed to be going to a Hollywood Glamour party tonight for my friend's birthday - not feeling too glam at the moment - have had a headache all day so hubby has gone on his own :( :(

I've got my scan date through - 20 June feeling really nervous about it ^scared^ ^scared^ ^scared^ I still can't believe it's happening - just when I had all but given up hope :eek: :eek:

Hope you all have a great Bank Holiday weekend - this time next week I'll be in Tuscany - it's raining there at the moment - so can you all please pray for some sunshine for me :) :) :)

Lots of love and babydust

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Popsy x

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Popsy - gosh your holiday has come round quick i remeber when you booked it !! Got my finger crossed its sunny for you  ;) Try wearing those seabands from boots if you feel abit queasy - did the trick for me and also eat a biscuit before you even lift your head off the pillow in the morning - try not to choke on the crumbs though  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anthy - where you gone ? xx

just had another creme caramel  :-[ can't seem to control myself when they are near me i've had three today  :-[ :-[

Off to beddy byes now - sweet dreams girls xx

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi Ladies,
Thanks for all your support really really helps - hit an all time low yesterday and told DH was going to stop all the treatmnt and just resign myself to a life without being a mummy. a very dark time but a picking myself up again. No sign of ovulating yet which is good as must not do so before tuesday. Fingers and toes all crossed. I get alot of support from your stories and the fact that I have only just befgun this journey and if I am to reach my goal i am going to have to get tougher.

have a great bank holiday ladies
Lilybee

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Morning ladies  :-* :-* :-*

Lillybee  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ I am sorry you had a bad day  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ the drugs don't help. It is fab news that you have no sign of ovulating so keep everything crossed, I will be  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ xxx

Hiya Popsy I am ok thanks love, the best thing I found with the sickness is not to go hungry, only on Friday I was sick as I had not eaten anything, Think I started to feel normal at about 13/14 weeks but some people feel better sooner and I hope you are one of them  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ you look after yourself and lots of love and luck for your scan xxx Oh and have a fab holiday  :) xxx

I am OK thanks Tilly, so glad it is a bank holiday weekend! Put in 12 hours of sleep last night  :eek: how are you doing honey? Oh you are a gemini as well  :) best sign in the zodiac  ;) xxx

Hello Anth how are you? What are you up to today? xxx

Big hello to everyone else, hope you are all having a nice weekend xxx

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
hello  :) :) :) :)

what hapened to the sunshine  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ it is horrid here today  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

popsy sorry you are feeling so sickly still but i hope it goes soon try the tricks the others have said  ;) ;) ginger or arrowroot biscuits are supposed to help as Tilly say eat them before getting out of bed  ;) ;) ;) ;) i hope the sunshines for your holiday hun  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ send me some positive sunshine vibes from there too  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Tilly sorry i disappeared last night  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Em good sleepathon there hun  ;D ;D ;D ;D rubbing your bump pic for good luck too  ;) ;) ;) ;)

undecided what to do today maybe clear out the DVD's ike i said yesterday and maybe do a bit of ironing  ;) ;) how about you?

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Anth I hope the bump pic brings you all the luck in the world love  :-* :-* :-*  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^  hmmm not sure what I will do today, will prob watch hubby working hard in the garden again  ;D arh bless him, we have needed to do the garden for about 7 years but never had the energy but now the little one is on the way he is all go and trying to get it nice and sorted so the little un can play out  :) he even has booked a week off work next week to try and get it finished so we can start on the house. xxx It is so blooming windy today though, just had a look in the garden and stuff has been blown all over the place  :mad: x

·
Registered
472 Posts
OMG WTBAM I'm loving the bump picture - it's amazing !!!

Thanks for the tips on sickness girls - for some reason I don't get morning sickness - it only hits me after 12 noon each day (must be the Irish in me ;)).

Well I've been to Matalan today and got a whole loads of holiday clothes for £40 - they've got some lovely things - just need a sun hat and a flight bag :-\ - and some comfy shoes for all the walking we are going to be doing - then I'm sorted.

It's freezing up north today - got MIL and FIL coming over for dinner tomorrow - just going to do a cold buffet I think - can't be bothered cooking.

Anyone got plans for the rest of the w/e?

Popsy x x

·
Registered
817 Posts
hi Popsy, quick question, Im intrigued, did you get your bfp solely from changing your attitude or dd you make other changes too? if so, please tell the secret - it's fabulous either way. well done. xx

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
evening ladies

Em thanks honey  :-* :-* :-*

Popsy darlin typical hey all afternoon sickness what you need is a half guiness  ;D ;D ;D only proper stuf in ireland though  ;D ;D im irish well half too  ;) ;) where your family from or have i asked you this before  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^

anna3rd  how are you? popsy is one in a million  ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi Anna,

I can only put my BFP down to happiness.

We had planned IVF for June / July this year after our holidays. I had been going to Weight Watchers and had lost about 16 lbs and I was so excited about my holiday. I remember the last aerobics class I went to about 2 months ago I was singing out load to the music and remember thinking to myself I hadn't been this happy in ages and the instructor was grinning at me and said to everyone 'feel free to join in if you want' ;D ;D ;D - to be honest it was the first time I had diverted my attention to other things than TTC and hey presto it worked. I'm not saying everyone should forget about it cos that's the hardest thing in the world - at the back of my mind I was dreading having IVF again as it is so stressful - but I do believe that when we are stressed and want something so badly it can affect our bodies. My fertility consultant always said he was a great believer in good Karma when it came to TTC and maybe he had a very good point.

I was actually beginning to get sick of the whole TTC thing and if the IVF didn't work second time round then I had decided enough was enough and we would just have to come to terms with never having a family.

Popsy x x x

1 - 20 of 716 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.