Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Having sat on E's bed this week and had it snap under me (if that's not a diet incentive, I don't know what is!), I have decided to get him a mid sleeper to stash his toys under and give him a camp to play in. I've chosen the bed but it isn't one that comes complete with a tent.

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells the underbed tent seperately? The only ones I can find are the Thuka ones which are pretty expensive or secondhand on ebay (very limited choice). I'm really surprised that there are not more to choose from out there!

Any help would be appreciated.....

Lou
X

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
We got one from wilkinsons on line, but it was a pink one.  I do have a brand new blue one from a Julian Bowen Wendy bed that I am looking to sell, let me know if you are interested and see if we can do a deal
:)

Xx

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Sarah. Does the JB one have a full long side? I googled it and it looks like the long side only goes as far as the desk.

Lou
X

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Ah yes it does, (end at the desk that is) forgot about that

X

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah well - thanks anyway  ;) . Have googled Wilkinsons and they do a blue version of the pink one - is it any good?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Yeah it is ok, the only thing I have done is stitch on some tie on strips rather than have it on the curtain wire that you have to fix under the bed.  DD was really happy with it though and that's the main thing ;-)

Xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts